OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) *

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ephiane, he's a thief, don't let him steal your heart! Awww... too late. He rode off with her into the sunset. Now who knows how long until we hear from her again. Sad Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

5229 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Empty Arwen‘s choice Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Illusion

Thanks so much for dropping a line.  Very Happy

I like the ones on the trail best too. Indeed this was a surprisingly nice and reasonable enough fit.

GubernatorFan wrote:Ephiane, he's a thief, don't let him steal your heart! Awww... too late. He rode off with her into the sunset. Now who knows how long until we hear from her again. Sad Smile

*LOL*  Laughing

well, the initial idea was not to post too frequently here so as not to tire you of my pics too fast... but I keep being prompted... Very Happy
Ezio will not steal any hearts any longer as his had been stolen a while ago... so, no worries, Ephiane should be safe - hopefully she is not heart broken  Wink

Tiny disclaimer: I do not consider any of the following offensive and figures are properly dressed throughout but they just „get a little closer“ to the end.

Ages ago there used to be a silly show on German TV, called „Herzblatt“ (which could be described as a term for „darling“) which should be based on the US show „The Dating Game“ (which I do not know).

A male/female was presented with the characteristics of three females/males they did not actually see before making their choice for one of them.

In my little picture story my candidate Arwen met the three candidates face to face before making her choice, but I had written some silly summaries of their characteristics along the style of the show‘s silly summaries. Not sure those translate that well or whether it makes any sense without knowing the show...

but here are the pics, which you should enjoy anyway:

Arwen‘s arrival in my collection caused some guys to make special efforts in wooeing:

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Neo1jpggxjzh

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Neo2jpgmdkb2

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Ezio1-ajpgswkf9

Tensions rose...

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Neoezio1jpggvko5

* „Tomorrow - at sunrise“... right here“

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Neoezio02jpgp8jed

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Neoezio3jpgmdkfh

* „Madaaame, do you like rum cocktails?“

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Jack1jpgvqjpw

* „I know the perfect bar...“

Well Arwen, who do you choose to be your Herzblatt:

Neo who is teaching you to dismantle and assemble large and small calibers within seconds and invites you for shooting lessons into the Matrix.

Ezio with whom you can brandish the blades and who will gladly offer you his proud horse when you join him on a weekend ride.

or Jack who is effortlessly drinking anyone under the table, offers you to bathe in rum along with his black pearl and who considers drinking water to be an invention of Sauron.

I supported Arwen in her decision and advised her to accept Ezios invitation to a date. (He seemed to me a bit „overprepared“, but fortunately Arwen did not mind...)

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974325837_4393a7ef3b_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974384186_9080796389_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974325572_221b3e4499_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974333113_1e6fc471dc_c

You don‘t have to feel sorry for the other guys. Neo met a much better match:

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974383821_ae4e1ecd6a_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974383701_3673fdc19c_c

... and Jack is enjoying rum and games with his shelf share buddies:

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974389761_8674dec977_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 47974338948_6f1def2ccb_c

(I actually also enjoy revisiting my old pics - hope this does not sound smug).

skywalkersaga

LOL, cute idea, and very well executed! Smile You have an awesome collection of cool-looking dudes. Cool

And we don't mind if your pictures are 'old', as they are new to us. ;D

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
When your photos and figures look this good, you don't need to worry about being smug -- although I don't think it sounded smug. Smile Very nice. Maybe they were posted elsewhere before on some other site, but they are certainly new to me, and doubtless to many others here. So thank you for sharing. And it was a nice presentation. I'm glad everyone ended up happy (even if the Captain found happiness in the bottle), and approve of Arwen's choice whole-heartedly (plus now I get to keep hoping for Ephiane's heart myself). Wink Looked like Neo came across a little sleazy in his interaction with Arwen. So, yes, Ezio was the right choice.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Illusion wrote:
(I actually also enjoy revisiting my old pics - hope this does not sound smug).
Not at all, as skywalkersaga said, they're new to us. So thanks for showing them Very Happy

(and I feel the same about revisiting my own old pics)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These new pics and story are awesome — don’t worry about sharing “old stuff” as others have said — we still enjoy seeing what folks have done since there are so many new people on the hobby, and even some of us old guys haven’t seen them.

By the way, I knew from the descriptions that Arwen was going to pick Ezio. They seemed perfect for each other.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Awesome stuff! I had a feeling Jack would be okay either way! Marvelous photos, loved them all!

A Man

Illusion wrote:(I actually also enjoy revisiting my old pics - hope this does not sound smug).

Thanks for sharing smugnessworthy images.

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much for joining the fun. Happy to provide a bit of entertainment.

I am not really concerned about sharing "old" pics as indeed I have not shown them in this forum and unless you are a member of a German forum (not likely for the majority here Smile  ) or have come across them on Flickr (unlikely too) you will not know them. I am more concerned about posting too much in too little time. Given the large number of posts and interesting stuff on this forum, I do not want to tire or bore anyone...

(But GF's comment on Ephiane was such a nice prompt for Arwen's appearance Wink  )

6029 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Empty 18 August 22: * Tormund in Greenland * Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:32 am

Illusion

Illusion
Our recent summer vacation led us to a less common place: Greenland (on a cruise). Immediately after booking I had been determined to bring Tormund Giantsbane along.
Unfortunately the shore leaves were rather short and packed, so there was no time to spend on pictures of Tormund. I preferred taking in as much of the landscape and information as possible rather than to spend the precious time with a figure. When taking outdoor pics I need a lot of time. I have no skills to just get a figure out of the pocket and take a quick pic.

Anyway I took Tormund along in Parker Snow Bay and on another day took some pictures on our balcony with the coastline (which now looks like he stands in front of a screen. That’s why you get the behind the scenes shot too 😉 )

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294185871_7fb7bc9d79_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52293201817_feff537401_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52293201787_aed484c8b5_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294185716_cb74da1108_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294185661_2d987dd2a5_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294447009_09fcce3b32_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294186288_ce660fccb5_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294668980_9a625f07f5_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294446829_cfb2054a22_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294446789_6f02df36fb_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52294185376_65331fa7bd_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52293201532_2857bf9bfc_b

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
He looks like he's at home. Excellent figure for the surroundings.

Thanks for the behind the scenes pic too. People often tell me that my figures live dangerous lifes, but that looks more dangerous than positions I put them in, although it was probably safer than it looks on the pics.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For what little time you had to take some of these, you did a great job. He looks perfect in that environment. Hope you had fun on vacation. Gorgeous scenery. (Did anyone ask what you were doing with that tiny figure?)

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, beautifully done!

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Awesome pictures of Tormund!  29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 1f44d
The scenery fits perfectly for him. I hope you had a great vacation.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those shots are epic!

Illusion

Illusion
TravelGuide wrote:He looks like he's at home. Excellent figure for the surroundings.

Thanks for the behind the scenes pic too. People often tell me that my figures live dangerous lifes, but that looks more dangerous than positions I put them in, although it was probably safer than it looks on the pics.

Thank you! well... it should not have been too dangerous. I tried to keep a little distance to the railing, so he would not have gone over board in case he had tumbled. (no heavy seas or other movements anyway) - but: we never know what stupid things may happen after all... Embarassed

Stryker2011 wrote:For what little time you had to take some of these, you did a great job. He looks perfect in that environment. Hope you had fun on vacation. Gorgeous scenery. (Did anyone ask what you were doing with that tiny figure?)

Thanks very much. The vacation for sure was nice and something different and interesting too. Whilst I was taking pics no one else passed me by close enough to see what I was doing or become curious enough to come near and ask. The only person around was one of the polar bear guards. But he did not ask either after I had packed up and got closer to him to check when the "main troops" were coming back. Though the guards are not supposed to get involved in small talk (not to miss anything in the environment), that much would have been possible. Wink These guards are just leisure time hunters that join cruises in polar bear regions to scan the landing site and help to avoid any closer contacts by not landing in the first place or leaving immediately / scaring bears off. Shooting at them would of course be the very very last resort. But it is highly unlikely to meet a polar bear in the first place. (Best chances on Svalbard.)

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, beautifully done!

Randam Hajile wrote:Awesome pictures of Tormund!  29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 1f44d
The scenery fits perfectly for him. I hope you had a great vacation.

BAMComix wrote:Those shots are epic!

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoy them.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Absolutely breathtaking photos. Greenland scenery is truly stunning and works so well with your Tormund figure. Those mountains, the rocks and snow...and those water shots!! WOW! Very cinematic eye candy.

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Illusion wrote:Who‘s afraid of the Boogeyman?

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 49065196278_8485d2f77c_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 49065923017_5d746de5b0_c

well, Mathilda isn‘t. She had been expecting him for her lessons.

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 49065710756_d6e0284356_c

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 49065195793_8ebd68cbc6_c

(don‘t be confused by her change in attire in the last one... actually the pics were part of a series to show her new wardrobe Embarassed Let‘s just assume she took off her long sleeved shirt for improved agility whilst training.)

Baba Yaga in the house! Nice work!!

Diana

Diana
HOLY COW those pictures are STUNNING! All of them perfect. Wow. Good choice of companion for the trip. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Doesn't look that green to me, guess we will have to wait a few more years. Beautiful shooting and great choice of a figure to bring along. Probably the best to bring along, who else has that kind of equipment? On the water pics he appears like he is standing on a boat, looking for something. Or someone. The same with the scenic land photos. Wait, did Jon Snow run off with the tourists again??

You realize this might be the farthest north a figure ever posed? And who knows, maybe he already traveled the arctic passage sealed in a box, sealed in a cargo container? Now that is freedom.

Fun fact, I heard that there is an actual ice wall surrounding our beautiful flat earth, but the Secret World Government wouldn't want you to see.

Illusion

Illusion
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Absolutely breathtaking photos. Greenland scenery is truly stunning and works so well with your Tormund figure. Those mountains, the rocks and snow...and those water shots!! WOW! Very cinematic eye candy.

Thanks so much! I had been hoping for so many more pics (with more variety) with him when packing and was a bit disappointed when I got back but I am glad you folks like the little that is there.

[quote="Sarahdactyl"]
Illusion wrote:Who‘s afraid of the Boogeyman?

Baba Yaga in the house! Nice work!!

Oldies but goldies. I am glad you like them.

Diana wrote:HOLY COW those pictures are STUNNING! All of them perfect. Wow. Good choice of companion for the trip. Smile

Thank you for your enthusiasm!

Ovy wrote:Doesn't look that green to me, guess we will have to wait a few more years. Beautiful shooting and great choice of a figure to bring along. Probably the best to bring along, who else has that kind of equipment? On the water pics he appears like he is standing on a boat, looking for something. Or someone. The same with the scenic land photos. Wait, did Jon Snow run off with the tourists again??

You realize this might be the farthest north a figure ever posed? And who knows, maybe he already traveled the arctic passage sealed in a box, sealed in a cargo container? Now that is freedom.

Fun fact, I heard that there is an actual ice wall surrounding our beautiful flat earth, but the Secret World Government wouldn't want you to see.

According to one of the lectors on board the Inuit word for climate change translates as „climate improvement“. They are looking forward to grow vegetables locally instead of having to import everything from Denmark.
So, Greenland might indeed be green (at least in parts) rather sooner than later Neutral

nice thought with the northern most travelled figure… though I could imagine that some figure has already made it to Svalbard…

the ice wall is almost always covered in fog and mist… so, there is little danger tourists see it, and captains have to adhere to the government‘s no go areas…

Illusion

Illusion
Had to spend some hours at a football ground again and scanned the area for a nice picture spot for Groot whilst it had not been raining...

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366610798_4d384d69b9_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52365444217_ae3c9d88a4_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366695609_0ee69a6269_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366382191_9159bd0104_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366610488_28bf0bffbc_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366382506_d6f2f13e43_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366807485_84067388b0_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366610283_68d128e461_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52366381861_df6d15da69_b

ElBundy

ElBundy
Wow, these are great outdoor pictures! Groot looks happy in this environment. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent photos. I love how he looks and interacts with the environment, the disparity in scale is not overly apparent.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool photos. Awesome.

davidd

davidd
The weather certainly cooperated nicely during your Greenland tour!

Groot looks right at home in the miniature forest you discovered!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those shots are amazing!

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much folks!
I really appreciate your comments cheers

yes, I was happy that there was this shrub that looked like small trees Smile

7929 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 Empty Cara on patrol *4 Oct 2022* Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:05 am

Illusion

Illusion
Cara has been outside too…
(Very Cool Villa)

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399253159_444cc811a3_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399253079_8f79aab5d1_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399392360_acf7437c78_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399253229_6b1a15530b_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399459483_a83ef2acd0_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52398453182_2c57ddbba7_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399392635_4637f78ac4_b

29 - Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 3 52399459643_76010da7bb_b

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum