OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's Day (updated with improved setting)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one with such issues... they do pile up after awhile. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

blackpool

skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I understand completely about having everything boxed up, and then having to locate and pull stuff out. I have a chart on my computer, boxes are all numbered, and the chart explains the entire contents, box number and location of said box. Right now I have so many loose pieces lying on the floor or on my desk, just absolute clutter and chaos — it’s overwhelming at times to keep up with all this stuff, and I haven’t really had the motivation to get off my ass and clean it up. My Man-Cave looks like a toy store blew up.

This makes me feel slightly less terrible about the state of my 'display' room, which has unfortunately for the time being become a very messy storage unit. ;p

Same here, all my cabinets, drawers, cupboards are a mess, bits and accessories everywhere, boxes piling aginst the walls, I spend hours looking for tiny parts... Yet I didn't have the strength to sort out and clean everything

EDIT. Scrolled down and read every comment, which made me forget to say what I wanted to at first lmao... Love the set Gubernator, very cool, love the casual and intimate feel of the scene

TravelGuide

That's a really nice livingroom they've got there.

Just as all of the above, I've got several accesoires and outfits for Lexi and Allison that I haven't used yet. And still I occasionally think "ah, she's got nothing to wear with this."

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
AlKelAstra91 wrote:What a pleasant scene of comfort and serenity, and a fitting dedication to the holiday. You are great as always at emulating modern realism with your figures and dioramas. Judging by the Daily Planet newspaper on the table (yes I looked at it upside down, lol), are David and Olivia characters from the DC Universe? Maybe they have superhero/villain alter-egos and this is a glimpse into their 'normal' lives? Or maybe it is just David and his brothers who have the secret identities... I can see them starring in this summer's next big DC Universe motion picture 'The 3Ds'...see them in RealD 3D at a theater near you. Cool

Thank you very much for the kind words, and I'm glad you liked it. And for looking closely at details -- even if it reminds me, after the fact, that I wanted to turn the newspaper over to its back page, but forgot. Smile The 3Ds... masseurs by day, crime fighters at night... I'll try to keep it in mind for future use. Now I've got to think of two more head sculpts. I know they are triplets, but somehow I don't want to get two more of that same head... Smile

Illusion wrote:Great! Excellent additions. Rather than focusing on the couple this is a whole nice room now. Love it!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you approve. Well the couple were the intended focus, but the added details sell the scene as more realistic, so I followed up on the suggestions in that direction and I'm glad I did.

blackpool wrote:Yet I didn't have the strength to sort out and clean everything. EDIT. Scrolled down and read every comment, which made me forget to say what I wanted to at first lmao... Love the set Gubernator, very cool, love the casual and intimate feel of the scene

I'm sure you can do what I do: tell yourself "one day... I will get to it one day..." No problem, that's the way to have an interactive comments experience. And thank you very much. Especially coming from a master like you, this is high praise indeed!

TravelGuide wrote:That's a really nice livingroom they've got there. Just as all of the above, I've got several accesoires and outfits for Lexi and Allison that I haven't used yet. And still I occasionally think  "ah, she's got nothing to wear with this."

Thank you very much, glad you liked it. It did come out cozy after all -- which isn't always easy to pull off when working with a small selection of pieces, which do not necessarily match. And I totally get the feeling -- so much stuff, but "she's got nothing to wear with this!" Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

BAMComix
All fantastic pics! I have to say, I do like the additional furniture added in front of them, it really gives the whole setting a more realistic feel. Great posing and superb figures!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:All fantastic pics! I have to say, I do like the additional furniture added in front of them, it really gives the whole setting a more realistic feel. Great posing and superb figures!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked them. And I know you know how to create a realistic setting, so I take it as a big compliment. Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:All fantastic pics! I have to say, I do like the additional furniture added in front of them, it really gives the whole setting a more realistic feel. Great posing and superb figures!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked them. And I know you know how to create a realistic setting, so I take it as a big compliment. Smile

That's really kind! I really like them a lot! they look fantastic together too! bounce bounce bounce

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great shots, specially the improved ones. That lemonade looks really tasty, specially the lime inside of it.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Women's Day (updated with improved setting) - Page 2 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:That's really kind! I really like them a lot! they look fantastic together too!

Thanks again!

Theboo-bomb wrote:Great shots, specially the improved ones. That lemonade looks really tasty, specially the lime inside of it.

Thank you, I'm very glad you liked them. But it's margarita, so arguably even tastier! Smile

ZombieTestSubject

Cute scene. Kinda artistic but looking real and spontaneous. Nice that you follow suggestions, again.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ZombieTestSubject wrote:Cute scene. Kinda artistic but looking real and spontaneous. Nice that you follow suggestions, again.

Thank you very much. It was largely spontaneous, although I did want to mark the occasion. That's why it wasn't very complex and it needed some sprucing up, as others thought too. And... I aim to please. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum