OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I'm glad to hear what you're thinking about Ashora, because zombies really aren't my thing -- not that I would not have appreciated your grungily beautiful work.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

brassco

Absolutely Fantastic!! I like the ribcage of one the zombies sticking out.

Zombies figures are not my thing, unless you count Z-girl from TBL. But i freaking love zombie shows, and i am looking forward to your zombie apocalypse growing!!

tankgirlfuzzy

Yikes, this latest story/photoshoot sequence is epic! How long did it take you to pose and shoot all this? Plus the editing afterward. Really impressed. You really have enough shots to make a video, just need to get some good soundtrack music and hire some voice actors!  Cool Smile

Well done!

skywalkersaga

Ha, yes, a video would be great! Very Happy

I was wondering.... maybe I'm reading into it too much, but was there some kind of meaning behind the reference to the zombies being like her family now (aka her parents)? I ask becuase it looks like you maybe re-used some of the same headsculpts for the zombies from previous characters?? Is that just a coincidence or funny reference, or...???

blackpool

blackpool
Damn that's a huge amount of work!!! High level of awesomeness here!!! Thanks for sharing (I'm always in awe for thos incredible custom figures and world)

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad to hear what you're thinking about Ashora, because zombies really aren't my thing -- not that I would not have appreciated your grungily beautiful work.

Yeah I wouldn't dare convert her, as that would be difficult to reverse.

brassco wrote:Absolutely Fantastic!! I like the ribcage of one the zombies sticking out.

Zombies figures are not my thing, unless you count Z-girl from TBL. But i freaking love zombie shows, and i am looking forward to your zombie apocalypse growing!!

Thanks, the exposed bones are fun to implement onto the TBLeague bodies. And I don't feel quite as bad about taking chunks out of them to make the pieces fit since these bodies have already been damaged in some way.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Yikes, this latest story/photoshoot sequence is epic! How long did it take you to pose and shoot all this? Plus the editing afterward. Really impressed. You really have enough shots to make a video, just need to get some good soundtrack music and hire some voice actors!  Cool Smile

Well done!

Thanks for that TGF, epic is what I strive for! Yes! Altogether, for both parts split up between 3 days, I'd say about 8 hours in total with editing. You really think it's enough for a video? I haven't attempted much video editing in quite some time, need to find some decent free software first, but this or a future scene may see itself come to fruition with all of those additions!

skywalkersaga wrote:Ha, yes, a video would be great! Very Happy

I was wondering.... maybe I'm reading into it too much, but was there some kind of meaning behind the reference to the zombies being like her family now (aka her parents)? I ask becuase it looks like you maybe re-used some of the same headsculpts for the zombies from previous characters?? Is that just a coincidence or funny reference, or...???

I was wondering if they would be recognizable with the z treatment. lol But you know how I like giving some characters dual or hidden identities, and that some are mysteriously connected across space and time (travel), or even beyond death. So I guess leave it up to possibilities until the next installment reveals the truth.

blackpool wrote:Damn that's a huge amount of work!!! High level of awesomeness here!!! Thanks for sharing (I'm always in awe for thos incredible custom figures and world)

Thank you so much for the high praise. Glad I can continue sharing these characters' adventures on here, as well as how they have evolved (or decomposed) over time.

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
AlKelAstra91 wrote:
Yikes, this latest story/photoshoot sequence is epic! How long did it take you to pose and shoot all this? Plus the editing afterward. Really impressed. You really have enough shots to make a video, just need to get some good soundtrack music and hire some voice actors!  Cool Smile

Well done!

Thanks for that TGF, epic is what I strive for! Yes! Altogether, for both parts split up between 3 days, I'd say about 8 hours in total with editing. You really think it's enough for a video? I haven't attempted much video editing in quite some time, need to find some decent free software first, but this or a future scene may see itself come to fruition with all of those additions!
Totally, yes, you have way more than enough (we're not talking stop motion here, of course). My Yae video had far fewer shots, although it was a different challenge using/integrating film footage. (BTW I'm dropping major nudge nudge/wink-wink hints here! Wink; Japanese history may not be that interesting to you, but neither is zombie/apocalypse stuff for me Surprised ) Of course I'm being tongue in cheek about voice actors, unless you happen to know some. Some well placed captions is all you need. But I think the right music is key.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
great work as always, the blue/grey-ish color palette of the zombies really remind me of the old days/romero's dawn of the dead. i wish a company would releae a detachable zombie body for once with rubber guts and all Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum