OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Was browsing amazon and decided to order both so I could give the Made-to-Move body to the 157 since I really like her color choices and overall design. I'll be cutting off the teal strap bag for sure but otherwise I kinda just miss the curvy barbie I had before I upgraded my swat girl to the TBLeague body. So now I'll have a permanent barbie doll added to my collection.  Rolling Eyes

Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM Newcan10

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nothing bad with adding a little variety to the collection. And you could always use whatever bits are left for some less camo bashes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM 1f60e

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Theboo-bomb wrote:Nothing bad with adding a little variety to the collection. And you  could always use whatever bits are left for some less camo  bashes.

Every now and then I'm impressed with some of the curvy fashionista outfits that can definitely pass as 1/6 casual ware. The big advantage would be they are so damn cheap and usually really convenient to get a hold of, no long-ass shipping times.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Looks good so far, can not wait to see what You are doing with her. Maybe a brutal, bloodthirsty punk Barbie ? Laughing

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Honestly I ADORE the curvy MTM body. The knees are a little clunky, but it’s by far my favourite of all the Barbie bodies.

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Ephiane wrote:Looks good so far, can  not wait to see what You are doing with her. Maybe a brutal, bloodthirsty punk Barbie ?  Laughing

Haven't thought about customizing her past the head swap but now that I think about it, maybe some tattoos. I also have a spare blank head that I could draw the face on so I might play around with different makeup looks. Thanks for the ideas Smile

Lynkhart wrote:Honestly I ADORE the curvy MTM body. The knees are a little clunky, but it’s by far my favourite of all the Barbie bodies.

My last curvy mtm had the most stubborn elbow joints, I couldn't bend them completely without first heating up so I could break in the joint to feel like the others. My only complaint with curvy barbie is that I really want a waist joint and maybe more range in her hips and torso so she can do crunched poses.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great idea! I love everything about those curvy MTM barbies as well, other than the ridiculously tiny feet (which is a general Barbie issue, rather than specific to that model).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The stiff elbows is unfortunately a common issue with the curvies- I think I’ve had issues with almost all of mine, but once you’ve got the join moving it’s fine, it’s just a little scary at first because you don’t want to force it too far and break it!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Suchsneak wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Looks good so far, can  not wait to see what You are doing with her. Maybe a brutal, bloodthirsty punk Barbie ?  Laughing

Haven't thought about customizing her past the head swap but now that I think about it, maybe some tattoos. I also have a spare blank head that I could draw the face on so I might play around with different makeup looks. Thanks for the ideas Smile

Ahh, You like Ideas ? Laughing

You will never ask me again

Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM 4fb9d610
Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM 15f2a010
Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM 96016f10
Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM 6a00d810

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Those pictures look very familiar, maybe I've seen them from a adult joke barbie instagram, can't remember which tho. You won't surprise me, I've grown up on the internet lol.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Leave it to Ephi to bring the dark humor. Twisted Evil

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Barbie Fashionista #157 Head-Swap with Curvy Dancer MTM C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Indeed, although these are pretty creative, considering Barbie's usual range... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum