OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation of the Pia Community

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 5:27 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Pia community wrote:To Mary that is such a saying with us in Austria. She is just not so completely faithful to her Hans!

Poor Hans! And he works out for her so much! Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Sat May 08, 2021 2:51 am

BAMComix

More great figures Very Happy

28Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Sun May 09, 2021 3:40 pm

Pia community

I am Hanni and take the photos here of all!
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8110

I am Josi and I am responsible for the security at Pia.
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8111

I am Lady Olga Vampirella. Some people here are afraid of me. Well, I like to drink blood and such a fat spider is already a treat.
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8217

I am Natalie and I am responsible for the fitness in the house of Pia.Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8112

I am the Claudia

Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8311

I am Susi and I like to wear beautiful things. Our photographer catches me trying on again and again
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8218

I am Tom and I am with Pia. I try to be faithful, but it's difficult with so many pretty girls. But my Pia is something very special.
I love you my darling!
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8219

Pia: Oh my Tom I am so in love with you my prince charming.
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dscn1410

I am Pia and the boss among the Phicen girls and boys. We are a big bunch and I like everyone.
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_7710

Mary is a special friend of mine.
Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8220

29Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Sun May 09, 2021 6:03 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Funny... I could have used Vampirella during my attack on a fat spider yesterday... Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Funny... I could have used Vampirella during my attack on a fat spider yesterday... Smile

Yes, she is good at that.
She could have helped you well Laughing

Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Img_0410

31Presentation of the Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Mon May 10, 2021 4:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum