OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:11 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
After looking around here, we can recommend the opening of a branch of Gizems nice Kittens. However, since there are so many armed figures here, we recommend guarding the branch well.
Therefore, we start with Rissa, who is responsible for security and order in our shop. She is supported by her sister Carmen.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 2ff6e010
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 3f8c2a10
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 7c2c2810
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens C1d3af10

2Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:12 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Gorgeous ladies and photos! Very Happy

3Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:55 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you. Rissa originally started as a personal bodyguard for Gizem. Now that we have grown so much, she is the head of security and has several staff members.

4Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great looking ladies. And those printed or painted backgrounds worked remarkably well.

5Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:22 am

Diana

Diana
They look gorgeous!! Even more so as a pair. I love it, when figures have almost but not quite the same outfits, showing off their belonging together. Smile
And beautiful backdrops!

6Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:22 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your comments. The pictures are from a time when I experimented a bit in this direction. Lately I've taken to photographing scenes in front of the TV, which can be quite funny.

7Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:41 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They are gorgeous! For some reason I haven't seen a lot of in-hand pics of that particular tbleague figure, but she's really nice.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
They're indeed quite a pair together Smile

9Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:57 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really cool.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 1f60e

10Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice couple of ladies. Definitely look like sisters — is there any jealousy since one gets a jewel-encrusted head band and the other does not? Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens C8485110

11Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:59 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your comments. The rubies are to show that Rissa is the head of the security service.
But now that the bridgehead is secured by them, Gizem can come.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 287d1d10

Hi guys. I am Gizem and the boss of this company. I studied theoretical particle physics, but there's no money in that. That's why I started Gizem's nice Kittens as a brothel. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to work at the moment because of the lockdown. So we are using the time to become a bit better known and then we can start the business again.

My job as the boss is to control the traffic.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens B40b6e10

As you can see, I like to travel, and when I do, I want to see something.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 9426d910

Apart from that, in my spare time I do research on rocket engines, because I would also like to set up a branch of Gizems nice Kittens on the ISS.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 42f5d610

Cheers
Gizem

A font colour pink is missing here

12Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking pics!

13Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 pm

Diana

Diana
OMG I wish I could travel that way! Laughing
Nice introduction!

14Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does seem to find comfy rides of various kinds. Smile

15Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:11 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you guys. It is good to have reliable chauffeurs.

Today we would like to introduce Elena, one of our first employees and important for our business. She is a passionate whore and only feels real pleasure when she earns money.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens E09e9510
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens E4a58e10

Let's give Elena a brief word as well:

Hi, I'm Elena and I'm from Riga, where Gizem poached me. I am happy to be with the nice kittens now and keep myself fit for you. I look forward to when we get to work again, you can reach me at Insta
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 17631210
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens B7b9dc10
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 6da3e810

16Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:45 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Greta has nice greetings to Diana.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens D90dfa10

17Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:23 am

Diana

Diana
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Greta has nice greetings to Diana.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens D90dfa10

AWESOME!!! Laughing

Hello Greta! Wink

18Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:15 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That is indeed a nice recreation of Diana's avatar.

19Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
I had tried that once in the winter.

20Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:14 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Phicen concert at Gizems nice Kittens.
Elena sings, Beata on keyboard, Doro on guitar and Petra on cello.

What do you think, which background fits better?

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens 152b3410
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens E6cf2110

21Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:57 pm

csyeung

csyeung
I like the indoor stage background!

22Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I like that best too.

23Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. The stage background fits best.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens C8485110

24Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, the stage background is best.

25Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:32 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your opinion. I also think the second background is the appropriate one.
In principle, I find the first one also very beautiful, but it's more for tearjerkers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum