OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation of the Pia Community

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 7:31 am

Pia community

Pia community
Hello I am the Babs.
I like to show myself with beautiful clothes!

Presentation of the Pia Community Test_210

2Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 7:35 am

Pia community

Pia community
I am Harley and also here with Pia. I am not exactly good, but Pia has taken me in anyway.

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8210

Here my daughter is also Harley. Who the father is does not matter here. She is very bright and that is why I love her so much.

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8211

3Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 8:14 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome to the Herd Pia, Babs and Harley ! A great start and great Characters

4Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 10:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

5Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Hi Pia, there are nice 3 1/2 ones. cheers

6Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Thank you and more to come Shocked Very Happy

7Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 8:06 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Cool ladies, the little Harley is a cool touch.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Presentation of the Pia Community 1f60e

8Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Wed May 05, 2021 10:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice job on matching mother and daughter Harleys. But so far Barbs seems to be the nice girl in the bunch.

9Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Thu May 06, 2021 6:30 am

Diana

Diana
Hello Pia and co. Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing the rest of the family! Smile

10Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Thu May 06, 2021 11:36 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Very nice figures. I really like the matching t-shirts on Mum & daughter Harleys.

11Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Theboo-bomb wrote:Cool ladies, the little Harley is a cool touch.

Thank you very much yes the little Harley is special

12Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:01 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice job on matching mother and daughter Harleys. But so far Barbs seems to be the nice girl in the bunch.

Thank you very much yes the Babs belongs to the good ones

13Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Diana wrote:Hello Pia and co. Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing the rest of the family! Smile

Thank you and the rest follows

14Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Annalise wrote:Very nice figures. I really like the matching t-shirts on Mum & daughter Harleys.

Thank you yes the Harleys are as in the original

15Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Pia community

Pia community
I am Mary and a good friend of Pia. We have already been through a lot together. I am with the Hans, but also like to snack on other men.

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8212

16Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Pia community

Pia community
I am Hans and am with Mary. But I also like to make out with other girls, because here there are so many perky girls and most are also willing.

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8213

17Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:36 pm

Pia community

Pia community
I am Harry and the husband of Ines. We have a daughter together Rosi.
I love my Ines, because she is a very dashing woman.

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8214

18Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Pia community

Pia community
I am the Ines and the wife of Harry. We have a daughter together Rosi.
I love my Harry and he reads all my dreams from my lips.
The Rosi can sometimes be annoying but that we hold together already through

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8215

19Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Pia community

Pia community
I am the little Rosi and with the Harley I have a lot of fun!

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8216

20Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 5:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice bunch, and increasingly complex narrative. But when you say Mary likes to "snack" on other men, that makes her sound like a cannibal or a vampire. Wink

By the way, you can reply to several people in the same post by using the "Multi-Quote" button for each of their posts you want to respond to, ten clicking on "Post Reply" at the bottom, and typing in between the quoted comments.

21Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 5:12 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice bunch, and increasingly complex narrative. But when you say Mary likes to "snack" on other men, that makes her sound like a cannibal or a vampire. Wink

By the way, you can reply to several people in the same post by using the "Multi-Quote" button for each of their posts you want to respond to, ten clicking on "Post Reply" at the bottom, and typing in between the quoted comments.

Thanks for the tip
To Mary that is such a saying with us in Austria. She is just not so completely faithful to her Hans!

22Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Fri May 07, 2021 5:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pia community wrote:To Mary that is such a saying with us in Austria. She is just not so completely faithful to her Hans!

Poor Hans! And he works out for her so much! Smile

23Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Sat May 08, 2021 2:51 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great figures Very Happy

24Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Sun May 09, 2021 3:40 pm

Pia community

Pia community
I am Hanni and take the photos here of all!
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8110

I am Josi and I am responsible for the security at Pia.
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8111

I am Lady Olga Vampirella. Some people here are afraid of me. Well, I like to drink blood and such a fat spider is already a treat.
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8217

I am Natalie and I am responsible for the fitness in the house of Pia.Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8112

I am the Claudia

Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8311

I am Susi and I like to wear beautiful things. Our photographer catches me trying on again and again
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8218

I am Tom and I am with Pia. I try to be faithful, but it's difficult with so many pretty girls. But my Pia is something very special.
I love you my darling!
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8219

Pia: Oh my Tom I am so in love with you my prince charming.
Presentation of the Pia Community Dscn1410

I am Pia and the boss among the Phicen girls and boys. We are a big bunch and I like everyone.
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_7710

Mary is a special friend of mine.
Presentation of the Pia Community Dsc_8220

25Presentation of the Pia Community Empty Re: Presentation of the Pia Community Sun May 09, 2021 6:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny... I could have used Vampirella during my attack on a fat spider yesterday... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum