OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The adventures of Pia Community

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The adventures of Pia Community Empty The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 16, 2021 2:36 am

Pia community

Pia community
Mary at the bar
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8410
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8411

The Hans watches
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8412

He likes that
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8415
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8413
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8414
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8416

A strong man and Mary gets spoiled
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8417

2The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 16, 2021 5:40 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks like a fun little shoot, Mary is really flexible.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The adventures of Pia Community 1f60e

3The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 16, 2021 10:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting way of displaying action figure articulation. But the Hans better watch where he puts his hands, this is a family-friendly space. Smile

4The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed May 19, 2021 10:10 am

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting way of displaying action figure articulation. But the Hans better watch where he puts his hands, this is a family-friendly space. Smile

Ok Hans will hold back in the future Sorry

5The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed May 19, 2021 10:13 am

Pia community

Pia community
Theboo-bomb wrote:Looks like a fun little shoot, Mary is really flexible.

Yes Mary had a lot of fun with it

6The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed May 19, 2021 10:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't think Hans got out of hand (all puns intended), I was just "worried" what might follow afterwards. Smile

7The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed May 19, 2021 10:35 am

Pia community

Pia community
This remains private between the two without a camera Very Happy Embarassed

8The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat May 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Today it was very noisy in the garden so Pia and Tom went to see what was going on.

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8611
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8610

Pia: Hey, what's all the noise about?
Nancy: I have to cut down a tree.The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8612

Pia: Who are you?
Nancy: I am Nancy
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8613

I am Pia and here is my friend Tom.
You are welcome to join us, but tell me why you have blood splatter on your clothes?
Nancy: I come from far away and have had a lot of problems with animals, etc.
Pia: When you come to us you will be watched closely, because we are all peaceful!

9The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat May 29, 2021 1:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice outdoors scene. Despite the difference in scale, the vegetation works quite well with your figures. Nancy better work on her blood-sprouting trees story. Wink

10The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 30, 2021 1:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots!

11The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 30, 2021 1:27 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice outdoors scene. Despite the difference in scale, the vegetation works quite well with your figures. Nancy better work on her blood-sprouting trees story. Wink
Thanks for the praise!

BAMComix wrote:Great shots!
Thank you

12The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:42 am

Pia community

Pia community
New delivery

Mary and Harley are curious

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8614

Hey what are you two doing? That's not yours!
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8615

We were curious

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8616

Mary you get something horny to wear!

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8617

13The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:38 am

Pia community

Pia community
Ines Harry please come to me!

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8618

Ines:Pia please here we are what is it about?
Harry I have ordered a new body for you and now it is here. Please try it out if everything fits!

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8619

Wow Harry looks good.
Harry: Feels very good.

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8620
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8621

Harry: Thank you Pia I am so happy.

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8622

Harry: My darling, how are you satisfied?
Ines:Oh Harry I am thrilled!

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8624
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8623

Ines: Pia, thank you. You make us so happy!
Pia: You're welcome, I want to have happy members here, but please be careful, because we already have enough problems with our two little ones!

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8625

14The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. If I caught your meaning, I have to warn you that I have already tried multiplying my TBLeague-bodied figures by leaving them in bed together, but it didn't work! Sad

Looks like Harry got a nice upgrade, body-wise, although there are plenty of things worse than Jiaou bodies. I thought I saw the corner of a familiar TBLeague seamless body box in the earlier set of photos, but the "horny clothes" confused me. Smile

15The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Pia community

Pia community
You are absolutely right the box was already very small to see! Shocked
We'll get to the sexy clothes later. The Mary looks good in it! affraid
Ines and Harry have already fathered a child! bounce

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8221

16The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Seeing Nancy using her chainsaw to do gardening was just hilarious to me!

17The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:44 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Xavion2004 wrote:Seeing Nancy using her chainsaw to do gardening was just hilarious to me!

I know she's supposed to be bad, but we want to make her good. affraid

18The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:54 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Oh, Nancy isn’t evil.  She’s just very strong willed and used to getting her own way (which in itself is central to the story).   She’s often badly behaved and not much of a lady (not in a promiscuous way, just in general), but she’s not evil.  I won’t spoil the story by saying why she’s in Hell, but she didn’t do anything in her time on earth to earn a trip there.  She uses the chainsaw on demons, and it’s their blood (and probably some of her own) that’s splattered on her chainsaw and clothing, not human blood.  She can basically conjure up the chainsaw out of thin air whenever she wants or needs it.

Having said that,  if you’re looking for a fine, upstanding citizen of Pia community, you’re going to have your work cut out for you.  Wink

19The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:17 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Very nicely explained
Thank you very much
It is under control with us, but so far there has been no problem Very Happy

20The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Pia community

Pia community
We welcome the summer
The sun is so good

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8710
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8714
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8716
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8717The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8718

21The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Real sunlight sure makes everything look so vibrantly colored.

22The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:51 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Real sunlight sure makes everything look so vibrantly colored.
Exactly the sunlight makes beautiful pictures Shocked

23The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:23 am

Pia community

Pia community
The Mary in black affraid

The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8628
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8626
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8627
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8629
The adventures of Pia Community Dsc_8630

24The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
very striking! love her hair.

25The adventures of Pia Community Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:14 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
She looks a little sinister with the cloak on, but not with it off. It’s interesting how an article of clothing can make such a big difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum