OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The adventures of Pia Community

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:51 pm

Pia community

GubernatorFan wrote:Real sunlight sure makes everything look so vibrantly colored.
Exactly the sunlight makes beautiful pictures Shocked

27The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:23 pm

Pia community

The Mary in black affraid

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8628
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8626
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8627
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8629
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_8630

28The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:02 am

BAMComix

very striking! love her hair.

29The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Xavion2004

She looks a little sinister with the cloak on, but not with it off. It’s interesting how an article of clothing can make such a big difference.

30The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:19 am

Pia community

Pia community
After Austrian Patrick Konrad won a stage of the Tour de France, Mary had to get on the bike! Laughing

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0011
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0010

31The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice bicycle, and it looks properly scaled for your figure, too.

32The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:47 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Very Happy Nuns on bicycles

33The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:14 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice bicycle, and it looks properly scaled for your figure, too.
Thank you Very Happy
Yes the bike is 1/6 Rolling Eyes

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Very Happy Nuns on bicycles
Mary can do many things Wink

34The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:26 am

Pia community

Pia community
The little ones with a beautiful view

Harley: Rosi you made it right away

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0013
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0012

I have conquered the summit!!!

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0014

Beautiful up here

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0015
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0017

35The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Isn't outdoors photography fun? I wonder what the view is from there. Hopefully pretty cool, after all the excruciating climbing these two had to do. Smile

36The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:50 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Isn't outdoors photography fun? I wonder what the view is from there. Hopefully pretty cool, after all the excruciating climbing these two had to do. Smile

Outdoor photography is great fun Very Happy
The view will be added later bounce

37The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:20 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Now here is the view they had! Rolling Eyes

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0018

38The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That could also work as a cool background, or an environment for your figures to enjoy.

39The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:04 am

Pia community

Pia community
Ines and Harry enjoy the beautiful weather!

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0019

Rosi: Look Harley my parents

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0020

Ines: Harry, look, the children are up there.

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0022
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0024

40The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pics! cheers

41The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:34 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great... children always manage to ruin a tender moment between parents... I hope no one got startled and took a tumble. Smile

42The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:58 pm

Pia community

Pia community
BAMComix wrote:Great pics! cheers
Thanks to you Laughing

GubernatorFan wrote:Great... children always manage to ruin a tender moment between parents... I hope no one got startled and took a tumble. Smile
Nothing happened to anyone
Yes as parents you have it hard Wink

43The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:57 am

Pia community

Pia community
Rosi was bad again

Rosi has taken away the Tom's pants and flees on a bicycle!

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0027
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0026
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Dsc_0028

44The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:50 am

Pia community

Pia community
Sabsi with a red dress

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9357
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9359
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9371
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9373
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9380

45The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:15 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's a cute outfit, and one that goes well with the character.

46The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:36 am

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:It's a cute outfit, and one that goes well with the character.

Thank you.
Yes I also find it fits her Very Happy

47The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Lotte and Sabsi on the tree

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9812
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9810
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9818
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9820
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9836
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9842

48The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad they're having fun in the great outdoors. Must have been cooped up in the house all winter.

49The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots, they always look to be having so much fun!

50The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:03 pm

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad they're having fun in the great outdoors. Must have been cooped up in the house all winter.

Yes you are right they enjoy the spring Very Happy

BAMComix wrote:Great shots, they always look to be having so much fun!

The two have a lot of fun yes Very Happy Smile

51The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:01 pm

DarthJ

i noticed that picture of the dancer hanging upside down from the pole. Usually dancers perform this exercice way higher up the pole.  They need wriggle room, as they don't want to hit the ground with their head.
I must have own made pictures proving this. Only I cannot show these here as the dancers usually don't wear bathing suits.

52The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:48 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
All of that foliage reminds me of Nancy and her rather aggressive gardening tool. How did that work out? Did she become a peaceful and productive member of Pia Community, or did she have to leave?

53The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:43 am

Pia community

Pia community
DarthJ wrote:i noticed that picture of the dancer hanging upside down from the pole. Usually dancers perform this exercice way higher up the pole.  They need wriggle room, as they don't want to hit the ground with their head.
I must have own made pictures proving this. Only I cannot show these here as the dancers usually don't wear bathing suits.

You are certainly right only the rod was very short and Mary just wanted to make her friend Hans hot!
She has also succeeded! lol!

Xavion2004 wrote:All of that foliage reminds me of Nancy and her rather aggressive gardening tool.  How did that work out?  Did she become a peaceful and productive member of Pia Community, or did she have to leave?

Nancy was under observation for a long time! cyclops  Shocked
She is now our worker! Smile
She even repairs cars cheers

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 <a href=The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 DSC-9422" />

54The adventures of Pia Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:27 am

DarthJ

I didn't know you could repair cars with Semtex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum