OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The adventures of Pia Community

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:01 pm

DarthJ

i noticed that picture of the dancer hanging upside down from the pole. Usually dancers perform this exercice way higher up the pole.  They need wriggle room, as they don't want to hit the ground with their head.
I must have own made pictures proving this. Only I cannot show these here as the dancers usually don't wear bathing suits.

52The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:48 pm

Xavion2004

All of that foliage reminds me of Nancy and her rather aggressive gardening tool. How did that work out? Did she become a peaceful and productive member of Pia Community, or did she have to leave?

53The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:43 am

Pia community

DarthJ wrote:i noticed that picture of the dancer hanging upside down from the pole. Usually dancers perform this exercice way higher up the pole.  They need wriggle room, as they don't want to hit the ground with their head.
I must have own made pictures proving this. Only I cannot show these here as the dancers usually don't wear bathing suits.

You are certainly right only the rod was very short and Mary just wanted to make her friend Hans hot!
She has also succeeded! lol!

Xavion2004 wrote:All of that foliage reminds me of Nancy and her rather aggressive gardening tool.  How did that work out?  Did she become a peaceful and productive member of Pia Community, or did she have to leave?

Nancy was under observation for a long time! cyclops  Shocked
She is now our worker! Smile
She even repairs cars cheers

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 <a href=The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 DSC-9422" />

54The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:27 am

DarthJ

I didn't know you could repair cars with Semtex.

55The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 07, 2023 12:50 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Hands up and stop

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2211
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2210

Oh will Harley help Rosi?

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2212

56The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 07, 2023 3:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Actually Harley seems pleased with this turn of events. Of course, with her one never knows. Smile

57The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 07, 2023 4:53 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
What does Villa have against Rosi? Smile

58The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Tue May 09, 2023 11:54 am

Pia community

Pia community
GubernatorFan wrote:Actually Harley seems pleased with this turn of events. Of course, with her one never knows. Smile

Let's see how it continues Shocked

Visisonor wrote:What does Villa have against Rosi? Smile

Villa(Eva) is a bit strange she has just arrived and sees enemies everywhere Wink

59The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed May 10, 2023 12:45 pm

Pia community

Pia community
It continues

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2213
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2310

Rosi: Harley where the hell did you learn that?
Harley: My mother was not always as nice as she is here with you! She has already shown me a few things.

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2311

Rosi: What's wrong with you What was that about?
Eva: I am Eva and I have a combat training.
Rosi: But we don't fight here, we stick together.
Eva: Sorry, I didn't know. Your girlfriend has a lot going on. That has never happened to me
Rosi: Ok if you stay normal you can stay with us.

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_2312

60The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Wed May 10, 2023 10:34 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Glad they sorted this out Smile

61The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Thu May 11, 2023 1:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool!

62The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 28, 2023 4:53 am

Pia community

Pia community
Julie

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_4911
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_4912
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_4910
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dsc_4913

63The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun May 28, 2023 6:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great new pics of a vert pretty sculpt! She is certainly making the most of the sunshine sunny Thanks for sharing.

64The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:01 am

Pia community

Pia community
Pool in the garden

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2115
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2114
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2113
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2212
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2210
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2213

65The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:40 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Loving the garden pics! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

66The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:17 am

Pia community

Pia community
BAMComix wrote:Loving the garden pics! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Yes the fun was in it! Smile Very Happy Laughing

67The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:22 am

Pia community

Pia community
Julie in forest

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2215

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2219
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2218The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2311
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2310
The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Dscn2312

68The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A tree climber is better than a social climber. Smile Hope she was safe.

69The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:47 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
More outside fun!

70The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:07 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That last pic is cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 1f10

71The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:12 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Great posing, scene and balancing! Looked a good tree and as above, hope she didn’t try any swan dives......!

72The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:14 am

Pia community

Pia community
Thanks for all the nice comments Very Happy

73The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:37 am

Ephiane

Ephiane

Thank you for the nice pictures. I think your characters have the most fun of all our characters here. many are only allowed to stand in display cases. Very Happy

74The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:40 am

Diana

Diana
Ephiane wrote:
Thank you for the nice pictures. I think your characters have the most fun of all our characters here. many are only allowed to stand in display cases. Very Happy

So true! Julie in the forest was my favourite so far! (I love the forest.) 
Last time I visited this thread the pictures didn't load. Happy I got to see them this time. Smile

75The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:11 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Ephiane wrote:

My figures are all active and they are happy. They are action figures! Very Happy
There are also display cases where they can rest! Shocked

Diana wrote:
Ephiane wrote:

So true! Julie in the forest was my favourite so far! (I love the forest.) 
Last time I visited this thread the pictures didn't load. Happy I got to see them this time. Smile

Thanks for the praise Very Happy
Hope you have no more problems with loading the pictures Shocked

76The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:44 am

Pia community

Pia community
New Year's Eve party

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 DSC-1445

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 DSC-1447

Oh dear Ines and Harry have a big bottle of alcohol

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 DSC-1449

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 DSC-1455

The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 DSC-1463

77The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 am

davidd

davidd
Looks like a fun beach bash... or at least a beach-themed event!

Happy New Year!

78The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Looks like a fun beach bash... or at least a beach-themed event!

Happy New Year!

Agreed! It looked a fun event drunken drunken drunken

79The adventures of Pia Community - Page 3 Empty Re: The adventures of Pia Community Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad they're having fun. You must have overheated their compound or else they'd be in trouble! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum