OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Valiarde

Wernest wrote:Thanks Valiarde for the pictures, I've decided to buy him after I saw them Smile

Awesome Wernest, glad I made a good promotion for him and prompted you to make your first post here.   Smile
Still loving this figure, one of the best in my collection.
Thanks for showing yours

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Yeah, it’s an incredibly well done figure.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It's great seeing people on the forum help each other out with information, inspiration, and enabling others to make their choices and pick up the figures they like.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Wernest

He looks great with Coomodel Baldwin (just wish his chainmail was better).

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 King Saladin [100% pure copper single piece of handmade armor] & Throne (EX035/EX036) - Page 3 Img_2012

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah those two are made for each other if you like the movie.

You could updgrade to real chainmail. Main problem is that these metal rings are rather thick and you could face problems fitting the helmet and/or mask back on...

Wernest

Wernest
Valiarde wrote:Yeah those two are made for each other if you like the movie.

You could updgrade to real chainmail. Main problem is that these metal rings are rather thick and you could face problems fitting the helmet and/or mask back on...

That's the issue. I've tried with a better looking chainmail hood, but the helmet doesn't fit. I think I will have to leave it like that. There is also Balian (with Baldwin mask) by Pangaea, but the prices on Ebay are way too high.

csyeung

csyeung
Fantastic pictures! I think he turned out great! Love all the detail of the armor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum