OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) Icon6010

“You want to be like me? If you come with me, you’ll die here.”

The 1/6 scale Sandor “The Hound” Clegane collectible figure features an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in Season 7 of the hit HBO television series Game of Thrones as portrayed by actor Rory McCain. The series’ award-winning costuming is carefully replicated in tailored clothing with finely-detailed textures and weathering that have become the impressive foundation of threezero’s Game of Thrones collectibles line-up.

GAME OF THRONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Home Box Office, Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. (s22)

Pre-order Price: 199 USD / 1,560 HKD / 1,280 RMB / 25,550 JPY

Estimated Shipment: 4th Quarter 2022

DESCRIPTION
Brand

Game of Thrones

Merchandise Name

1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7)

Specifications

Features:

13” (33cm) tall
Fully-articulated figure
Realistic head sculpt
Tailored costume with finely-detailed textures and weathering
Clothing:

Faux-leather gambeson
Cape
Interior clothing
Trousers
Cloak with faux-fur
Belt
One pair of boots
Accessories:

Sword with scabbard
Dagger with scabbard
Freefolk Axe
Exchangeable hands:
One pair of relaxed hands
One pair of fists
One pair for holding weapons
REMARKS

No Magnet included

Materials

ABS, PVC, POM, fabrics

Packaging Size

~ (W162 X D112 x H360) mm (1.1kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 11790
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 21052
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 3756
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 4684
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 5638
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 6595
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 7572
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 8542
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 9524
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 10500
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 11791
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 12454
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 13430
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 14402
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 15377
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 16349
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) 17318

#newproduct #Threezero #GameofThrones #SandorClegane #TheHound #male #HBO #fantasy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Pretty cool threethero isnt bad anymore. So many cool chars from a great series

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Was ThreeZero bad? I like this a lot, like most of their characters from the series. Wasn't there an armored version a couple years back? Of course now that I look for it, I can't find it.

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful.

The Chainmail fabric compromise is not great but it works.

And he dropped the armor because the writers gave him plot armor.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Was ThreeZero bad? .

A few years ago some people but them on Star Ace level iirc. Often because of the head sculpts, which were far worse than their prototypes. I think they arent 'bad' since quiet some time anymore. I like most of their stuff now so my words were a bit exaggersted.

Agree on the chainmail

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think since Tyrion 2.0 their sculpts have continued to improve. Their initial Jon, Denaris (or however you spell that) — especially hers — kind of sucked. The custom Emilia Clarke, which came out about the same time, was leagues better, and actually looked like her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones 1/6 Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Season 7) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Headsculpt looks good and the accessories are ok but the mail sleeves look silly. He wore plenty of costumes during that show; they should have picked one that didn't have any mail.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They've been good for awhile, but yes, when they got started they were much less so. Their clothing was always nice though. I think the original Daenerys had an ok head sculpt (though not great), but she got a lot of flack for her "tubular" seamless arms. Didn't the late DFC even have some fun with that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum