OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Iconiq Studio American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01

“I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.”

Iconiq Studios are proud to present the highly-detailed 1/6 scale Patrick Bateman from the cult classic American Psycho, featuring two meticulously crafted head sculpts capturing the intensity of the movie. With that hair, he could be mistaken for Marcus Halberstram, they even go to the same barber, but Bateman has a slightly better haircut. It also includes a wonderful specially-tailored suit. Don’t tell me, let me guess… Italian couture? It looks so soft. And look at those accessories, the briefcase, the cassette player, the axe, the sheer variety of them. Look at that subtle paintwork, the tasteful sculpting of it all. Oh my god, it even has a blood-impact effect.

See that business card? There are 2, one for Bateman in 1/6, and one for you. That coloring? That’s bone. And the lettering is something called Silian Rail.

Is that a raincoat? Yes Allen, it is!

The 1/6th scale Patrick Bateman includes:

Two (2) authentic and detailed head sculpts that capture the likeness of Patrick Bateman
One (1) straight-faced ‘mask of sanity’ sculpt
One (1) blood soaked and screaming ‘uncontrolled madness’ sculpt
Approximately 30cm tall
A fully articulated 1:6 scale body with over 34 points of articulation
Clothing:

Specially tailored suit
Overcoat (wired)
Raincoat / Plastic mac (magnetized fastening)
Hands:

Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands, including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of gripping hands for holding various accessories
One (1) pair of trigger hands for holding the nailgun
Accessories:

Blood-soaked figure base
One (1) 1:6 Business Card
One (1) 1:1 Business Card
One (1) Axe
One (1) Axe Blood-Impact Effect
One (1) Briefcase
One (1) Knife
One (1) Phone
One (1) Nail Gun
One (1) Cassette Player and Headphones
Does not include:

A reservation at Dorsia
Release date Q1-Q2 2022

Credits:

Sculpt: JungHyuk Im

3D artist: Leon Enriquez

Paint: Kai Studio

Design: Andrew Aitcheson / Eleven

Production: Eleven

Packaging design: Hugo Dourado

Promotion Materials: Hugo Dourado, Makistony Carvalho, Kevin Clarkson, Dean Gladwell, Luke Melia

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different** **Product details could be subjected to change without further notice** ** Product release dates subject to change** **American psycho, and related characters and elements, are the copyright of Pressman films.**

NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ10
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ11
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ12
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ13
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ14
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ15
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ17
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ18
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ16
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ19
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ20
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ21
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ22
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ24
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studio: American Psycho - 1/6 Scale Patrick Bateman Collectible Figure - IQSS-01 Americ23

#newproduct #IconiqStudio #AmericanPsycho #PatrickBateman #male #movie #thriller

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another one? Well this one may be more ambitious, at least in some respects. They were right to give him two head sculpts, when one is so animated and specific. There is almost enough here to outfit two figures, so this adds to the set's already considerable kitbash potential. Love the 80s (90s?) equipment.

csyeung

csyeung
I just remember this movie was filmed in Toronto. One of those movies where if it's filmed in your town, you recognize everything around haha. Haven't watched it recently. I believe this one is licensed and made by youtuber keyboardwarriors. Looks pretty good but not really something I collect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum