OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cavalry charge of the black beast !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:10 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
A Friend of mine made so excellent pictures of the wargs Yesterday. So i have to place a rider on his back. It´s not real, it´s photoshoped. Wink  No way to stay in the saddle for a figure by riding such a wild beast Very Happy
The white warg was so gentle to the little guys. The others are not so noble. I miss him.

thanks for watching

Eph

cavalry charge of the black beast ! 015_ko10

cavalry charge of the black beast ! Vi522x10

2cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:54 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Ephiane. I remember your sweet white "warg" -- that one is not photoshopped, is it?

3cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:07 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Gube. No, that´s the first Warg picture i try it with photoshop. I made test´s over the Years by trying to made shots of a galopping  " Warg " with a figure on his back. But i didn´t get it. The only way to show a fantasy picture of it is to use photoshop, i fear.
Meanwhile my skills are better too. The first warg pictures i made ten Years ago. You can see the white warg was taller then the black one and the old figures was smaller than the new TBL ones.

4cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:09 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They both look great, and your figures are posed perfectly.

5cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool shots. Love how you managed to make her look appropriately to be riding the black warg. And, yes, your white warg was such a cool pup to be so gentle with your figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

cavalry charge of the black beast ! C8485110

6cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:21 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aww these are brilliant! :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:07 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
OMG THAT IS FANTASTIC !!!
I did try that once but he wasn't feeling very "Battle Cat" like that day  Crying or Very sad
cavalry charge of the black beast ! EwxK3UY

8cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:59 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That would have made an awesome battle cat. Smile The lion pelt is a nice addition, but perhaps the cat was taking offense at him wearing its cousin's fur... Smile

9cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:30 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
GubernatorFan wrote:That would have made an awesome battle cat. Smile The lion pelt is a nice addition, but perhaps the cat was taking offense at him wearing its cousin's fur... Smile
LOL it could've been due to that !
(Sorry Eph - did not mean to hijack your thread !)

10cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:21 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
So cool! the sense of movement in the pics is spot on!

Great looking Barbarian Allotropos!

11cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:25 am

Chip

These are great , I not seen nothing like the Dog riding before , brilliant .

12cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:28 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much for the nice comments, Friends.

Allotropos, i like to call this to enrich a thread. Not to highjack Very Happy
Thanks for showing the Beastmaster. That´s a fantastic Figure. Sometimes a figure release is flying under my radar. The original is real nice, but You give him an excellent touch with the Lionhead cape. Is that a special TBL Body ? The muscles looks like more....defined

Oh and the battlecat is majestic !

13cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:54 am

Illusion

Illusion
that is soooo cool. Amazing.
I have given up on my ambitions to cut out pieces of pics and insert them into others…

and this elder pic on the white warg is just so precious… one of the pics you simply remember forever I love you

14cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:00 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Beautiful work as always, and what a lovely warg. I remember trying to get my figures to sit on my grandmother's dog but she was too proud to allow action figures on or near her.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! cavalry charge of the black beast ! 1f60e

15cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:15 am

Pia community

Pia community
Very good work! Laughing
The photos look so real and a good idea cheers

16cavalry charge of the black beast ! Empty Re: cavalry charge of the black beast ! Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:05 am

Brigadier Graemon

Brigadier Graemon
Awww, the wee folk posed with the furry folk! How very cute!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum