OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wild Boy in Ireland 3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:52 pm

Ovy

His exploration continues.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi28

Here he used some sheep's hair as a wig.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi30

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi31

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi32

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi33

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi34

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi35

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi36

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi37

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi38

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi39

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi40

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi41

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi42

Valiarde wrote:Already saw some of the pics before, but that Mamameri pick still get my attention every time I scroll though. It is like the boy was walking here and then suddenly FREEZE. Time stopped. Gasping back at the statue not blinking an eye.

As for the coastal line...it does remind me on New Zealand in parts! But new Zealand is a combiantion of Ireland, Iceland, Alps and Canary Islands anyway.

Good little boy, always a great companion.
Thanks! Yeah New Zealand is also Middle Earth an Japan, I mean they filmed Last Samurai there.

skywalkersaga wrote:What a treat to see more of these photos! Was not expecting it, thank you for finally sharing them. I love you
Thanks a lot! I actually photographed some viking brooches for you, I'll try to find them for the next post.

davidd wrote:Marvelous travelogue scenery! The clifftop pic, looking down at the long plunge to the see below, is quite impressive!

I like running across old shrines like the one you discovered. They seem mysterious to me, and somehow profound in their semi-abandoned states.

Looks like the weather cooperated for your visit!
Thanks a lot! Yeah the magic of semi-abandoned places. And the weather was finde for several days, but then the long rain came and we skipped some tours in the west and went back to the east.

BAMComix wrote:Incredible Ovy! all the pics look epic! I hope he enjoyed his adventures!
Thanks a lot! Yeah it's a bit scary for him with so few trees, but he managed, his curiousity was stronger.

GubernatorFan wrote:Another beautiful installment. I'm always impressed how well-behaved Wild Boy is on his outings. He is perhaps almost a little too bundled up to fully appreciate, but it underscores the more savage aspect to the beauty of the nature around him, mother goddesses and all.
Thanks a lot! Yeah he really is a little bundle.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:You get to travel and take your figures to some of the most exotic and beautiful locations in the world. And it always yields such breathtaking results. Like, there is such a sublime quality to the Wild Boy on his lone journey, surrounded by these massive gorgeous landscapes. He is the perfect candidate for this.

Kinda reminds me of the little 'candle' people from the game Sky: Children of the Light. They have no weapons and only wear cloaks, they do not fight, only explore and glide around everywhere collecting light. Does Wild Boy have his own glider yet? Can you make him one? 😊

I also dig that Disco Elysium music, the ambience is similar to one of my favorite musical artists, Explosions in The Sky.
Thanks a lot! And I only traveled a bit of Europe, so it's far from the most exotic locations in the world, but it can be beautiful. And yes his size makes everything appear even larger. Really thinking of taking a larger sized figure some time, but I only travel with one backpack.

I have seen pictures of that game, really cute. His mum wouldn't allow gliders though.
The only people actively researching flight are the rainbow people btw. Maybe some day I'll make a little butterfly kid.

And yes the Disco Elysium soundtrack ist something else, it's by British Sea Power. Have you played Disco Elysium?  It's a narrative, immersive piece of art.

Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! Beautiful scenery and so fun to see your little Wild Boy enjoying his travels.
Thanks sir!

52Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:03 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
More excellent shots. Awesome stuff.

53Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:33 pm

davidd

Those are some serious sea cliffs!

I wonder what mysteries lurk in the inky depths below?

54Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:08 pm

skywalkersaga

Ooh, even more goodies! Those are some daring explorations from this little dude! I love all the angles and spots you've chosen for him, they look perfect. And his cute snarly expression really heightens the realism! Just an overall fantastic setting that shows off your awesome creation. :')

And brooches?? Looking forward to seeing.... !

55Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Holy cow! I admire your nerve, placing your boy so close to the precipice to take the photos. And his reckless bravery. But they do add up to some absolutely spectacular photography. And great job keeping things seemingly scale appropriate.
Awesome work. I know at this point it is not a surprise, coming from you, but still impressive.

56Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic scenery!

57Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:26 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very cool new pictures. I especially like the one wherein the boy wanders on the rocky path. Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f44d Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f60d

58Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:11 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Last pictures. Beyond the water, rumors of a lost world of Liberty, Bears, superhumans and bald eagles.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi43

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi44

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi45

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi46

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi47

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi48

But then it rained a lot, so back to the east coast.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi49b

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi50

Turning back home with Atlantic equipment and a big stinky 'Oilliphéist' head.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi51

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi53

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Boi52

Stryker2012 wrote:More excellent shots. Awesome stuff.
Thanks!

davidd wrote:Those are some serious sea cliffs!

I wonder what mysteries lurk in the inky depths below?
Thanks! Maybe some Lovecrafitan Horrors, but Irish?

skywalkersaga wrote:Ooh, even more goodies! Those are some daring explorations from this little dude! I love all the angles and spots you've chosen for him, they look perfect. And his cute snarly expression really heightens the realism! Just an overall fantastic setting that shows off your awesome creation. :')

And brooches?? Looking forward to seeing.... !

Thanks a lot! I like that his expression makes the facesculpt asymetrical, more variation in the angles.

Here the brooches

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 IMG-20230505-160707

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 IMG-20230505-160727

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 IMG-20230505-160634

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 IMG-20230505-160843

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 IMG-20230505-160851

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 IMG-20230505-161020

GubernatorFan wrote:Holy cow! I admire your nerve, placing your boy so close to the precipice to take the photos. And his reckless bravery. But they do add up to some absolutely spectacular photography. And great job keeping things seemingly scale appropriate.
Awesome work. I know at this point it is not a surprise, coming from you, but still impressive.
Thanks sir.

BAMComix wrote:Fantastic scenery!
Thanks!

Randam Hajile wrote:Very cool new pictures. I especially like the one wherein the boy wanders on the rocky path.  Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f44d  Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f60d

Thanks, yes it looks more 1/6 scale than 1/1 scale.

59Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:13 pm

davidd

davidd
That shell mask-helmet is awesome!!!!! I love it!

And stinky dead mole crabs! That's what I call a fun day at the beach!

60Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
More beautiful photos. And I also love the shell mask helmet. I hope that stinky crab head will be destinkified and turned into something awesome. That's a ton of brooches!

61Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:15 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh wow yet more stunning photos! Little Wolf Boy is truly 'unafraid' of danger. Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f605

And ahh, thanks for those awesome pics of the brooches! I have some lifesize replicas of some of them, so it's really lovely to see! Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f60d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

62Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:03 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Stunning shots in stunning wild scenery, the crab and shell props are especially amazing! Thanks also for sharing the photos of the brooches, we get great scenery in NZ but I miss the museums and heritage of the Uk and Europe.

63Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:04 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Lovely. Love the shell helmet. Man! You certainly put your little fellow in some precarious areas -- I'd be afraid of him falling off the cliff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 3 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum