OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wild Boy in Ireland 3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:00 pm

shazzdan

I like the last one. Wild Boy wouldn't have to worry about it waking up. He is so small that he isn't even snack-sized. Wink

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

27Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:00 am

BAMComix

Those pics are amazing!

28Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:29 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Some really nice shots and lovely scenery. The river and the waterfall are some of my favorites. I like the shots close to the border of Norway where the Wild Boy is just lying there looking up at the sky. Very cool.

29Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:00 am

AlKelAstra91

What a fun little area to do a photoshoot with smaller-sized characters. Makes me think of Smaug in The Hobbit films. And...is that a giant centipede and mushrooms in the background, as well? Those could be really fun too!

30Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:43 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree with what others have said, such a fun and whimsical place for a photoshoot. And your forest boy looks like he's having a blast, as always. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

31Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:05 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Well now to one of my favourite places there, heard it was beautiful and saw two or three photos, but it was so much better than expected.

On the same day, some hours and kilometers later, right before entering the Rogen naturreservat, after passing a lake, many reindeer and a treeless moss and stone desert. It might have been my favourite view and my mood was great then. I wouldn't meet another person for a day. I love that red plain. Only two poses.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F09

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F12

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F01

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F02

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F04

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F05

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F06

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F07

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F08

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F10

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F11

Short break before entering the Rogen.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F14

Scenic view after I arrived.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F15

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F16

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 F17

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL With the face tatoo it looks like he was yearning after the horizon and crying that you would not take him there.
The mega dinosaurs are at last possibly larger than they ever were! Totally fun. Thanks for sharing.
Haha, boy can't have everything.
He is like, FOUR ALREADY, BOY NEEDS TO GROW UP TO BE A MAAN

Dino animatronic park was a random discovery.

Randam Hajile wrote:Another great series of pictures! I really enjoy looking at these impressive landscapes and your little figure in it. Thanks for sharing them with us!
Thanks a lot for following, I am sure you enjoyed the red area!

shazzdan wrote:I like the last one. Wild Boy wouldn't have to worry about it waking up. He is so small that he isn't even snack-sized. Wink
Thanks, haha. Maybe he could apply for a tooth cleaning job like those birds with the crocodiles. He should wear his mask there, though.

BAMComix wrote:Those pics are amazing!
Thanks so much!

Stryker2011 wrote:Some really nice shots and lovely scenery. The river and the waterfall are some of my favorites. I like the shots close to the border of Norway where the Wild Boy is just lying there looking up at the sky. Very cool.
Thanks sir! yeah I also was just lying there and looking up at the sky several times, so I could relate.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:What a fun little area to do a photoshoot with smaller-sized characters. Makes me think of Smaug in The Hobbit films. And...is that a giant centipede and mushrooms in the background, as well? Those could be really fun too!
Thanks a lot, you are not the only one who had to think of Smaug.
Yeah there were a lot of other giant animals, but I didn't photograph them with the boy.

skywalkersaga wrote:Agree with what others have said, such a fun and whimsical place for a photoshoot. And your forest boy looks like he's having a blast, as always. :'D
Thanks so much, we certainly had a blast.

32Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny how everything seems perfectly in scale for your little boy. Except maybe the modern giant shoes in one of the photos. Wink Looks great.

33Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:22 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That field seems made for him. Beautiful. The glare of the setting sun was perfect.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 C8485110

34Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:59 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I can understand why this was your favourite. Even from the photos, I can sense the peacefulness. How I long to be there, too....

35Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:00 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I really love your photos of the red plane (and the boy). That must have been a great trip to Sweden.

36Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Simply amazing photographs!

37Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:50 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They got dinos up there Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f62f , I need to get to Sweeden just for the dinos. Those red plants look really cool and actually very alien, planet earth has some really "strange" things that anyone would think only appear on fiction.
Ovy wrote:
Ovy wrote:Now I wish I had open fields like that, closest thing is the parking lot from the local supermarket.  Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f606
Haha, well you have the sea around you!  And probably some beach that is not overcrowded? Thanks.

There's a not so nearby beach which is a bit hard to get to, there used to be beach nearby but some politician in the 50's decided that a road would be a much better use of the golden sandy beaches plus I don't like sand.  Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f609

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f60e

38Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:There's a not so nearby beach which is a bit hard to get to, there used to be beach nearby but some politician in the 50's decided that a road would be a much better use of the golden sandy beaches plus I don't like sand.

You're not the only one.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Nbi0510

You already know it, but it came from here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1852-star-wars-a-negative-body-image-story#24191

39Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:34 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Speaking of beaches, I also made beach photos the next day, deep in the rogen nature reserve.

High noon, still no otherhuman being anywhere to be seen.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G01

He likes sand.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G02

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G03

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G04

It's a lake actually, in case you thougt it might be the ocean.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G05

It's located somewhere around here,

https://goo.gl/maps/iMNa4XtpxE5nemWb7

although the satellite images don't look like your regular satellite images, more like something a extrasolar probe sent back to earth.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 IMG-20210830-121804

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G06

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G07

Find boy.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 G08

GubernatorFan wrote:Funny how everything seems perfectly in scale for your little boy. Except maybe the modern giant shoes in one of the photos. Wink Looks great.
Thanks sir. Giant shoes would have made more sense in Jotunheimen, but I will go there another time.

Stryker2011 wrote:That field seems made for him. Beautiful. The glare of the setting sun was perfect.
Thanks a lot!

skywalkersaga wrote:I can understand why this was your favourite. Even from the photos, I can sense the peacefulness. How I long to be there, too....
Haha, me too, everyday, thanks.

Randam Hajile wrote:I really love your photos of the red plane (and the boy). That must have been a great trip to Sweden.  
Thanks, yes it was a great experience and quite low budget too.

BAMComix wrote:Simply amazing photographs!
Thanks so much sir.

Theboo-bomb wrote:They got dinos up there Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f62f , I need to get to Sweeden just for the dinos. Those red plants look really cool and actually very alien, planet earth has some really "strange" things that anyone would think only appear on fiction.
Ovy wrote:
Ovy wrote:Now I wish I had open fields like that, closest thing is the parking lot from the local supermarket.  Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f606
Haha, well you have the sea around you!  And probably some beach that is not overcrowded? Thanks.

There's a not so nearby beach which is a bit hard to get to, there used to be beach nearby but some politician in the 50's decided that a road would be a much better use of the golden sandy beaches plus I don't like sand.  Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f609

Ah that's sad. Still hoping to see some outdoorshots of your figures some day!
And thanks, really some otherwordly views, agree.
Next post will be the last, I'll try to add some makro mikro lychen pics that look like psychedelic fractals.

40Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He likes sand? Ok, no danger of him growing up to be Vanaking Skytreader then... Wink
Great new shots. And the lake is easily visible on the satellite map.

41Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:45 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are indeed beautiful photos, Ovy. Forest boy looks very much at home. Forests and lakes are my favourite landscapes to be in, too. :')

42Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:43 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Wonderfull pictures, that must be a trip You never forget. I´m a little jealous i have to say. I think that is was humans by nature need. The feeling of freedom, of range. No houses, skyscrapers, streets full of cars in sight when you look around. The nature is so amazing. I´ve seen this little figures often in the net by searching for new ideas. but they are expensive, arn´t they ?

43Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Almost half a year passed, but I haven't posted the pictures of the Wild Boy in Ireland yet. Part One of Two r Three.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi13

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi12

Mamameri, an old goddess of the coast folk.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi06

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi08

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi2

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi10

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi11

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi15

A place called Crimea.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi16

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi17

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi18

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi19

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi20

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi21

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi22

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi23

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi24

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi25

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi26

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi27

44Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:19 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Already saw some of the pics before, but that Mamameri pick still get my attention every time I scroll though. It is like the boy was walking here and then suddenly FREEZE. Time stopped. Gasping back at the statue not blinking an eye.

As for the coastal line...it does remind me on New Zealand in parts! But new Zealand is a combiantion of Ireland, Iceland, Alps and Canary Islands anyway.

Good little boy, always a great companion.

45Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:27 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What a treat to see more of these photos! Was not expecting it, thank you for finally sharing them. I love you

46Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:20 pm

davidd

davidd
Marvelous travelogue scenery! The clifftop pic, looking down at the long plunge to the see below, is quite impressive!

I like running across old shrines like the one you discovered. They seem mysterious to me, and somehow profound in their semi-abandoned states.

Looks like the weather cooperated for your visit!

47Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Incredible Ovy! all the pics look epic! I hope he enjoyed his adventures!

48Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another beautiful installment. I'm always impressed how well-behaved Wild Boy is on his outings. He is perhaps almost a little too bundled up to fully appreciate, but it underscores the more savage aspect to the beauty of the nature around him, mother goddesses and all.

49Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:27 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
You get to travel and take your figures to some of the most exotic and beautiful locations in the world. And it always yields such breathtaking results. Like, there is such a sublime quality to the Wild Boy on his lone journey, surrounded by these massive gorgeous landscapes. He is the perfect candidate for this.

Kinda reminds me of the little 'candle' people from the game Sky: Children of the Light. They have no weapons and only wear cloaks, they do not fight, only explore and glide around everywhere collecting light. Does Wild Boy have his own glider yet? Can you make him one? 😊

I also dig that Disco Elysium music, the ambience is similar to one of my favorite musical artists, Explosions in The Sky.

50Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Beautiful scenery and so fun to see your little Wild Boy enjoying his travels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f10

51Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:52 pm

Ovy

Ovy
His exploration continues.

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi28

Here he used some sheep's hair as a wig.
Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi30

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi31

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi32

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi33

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi34

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi35

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi36

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi37

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi38

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi39

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi40

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi41

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Boi42

Valiarde wrote:Already saw some of the pics before, but that Mamameri pick still get my attention every time I scroll though. It is like the boy was walking here and then suddenly FREEZE. Time stopped. Gasping back at the statue not blinking an eye.

As for the coastal line...it does remind me on New Zealand in parts! But new Zealand is a combiantion of Ireland, Iceland, Alps and Canary Islands anyway.

Good little boy, always a great companion.
Thanks! Yeah New Zealand is also Middle Earth an Japan, I mean they filmed Last Samurai there.

skywalkersaga wrote:What a treat to see more of these photos! Was not expecting it, thank you for finally sharing them. I love you
Thanks a lot! I actually photographed some viking brooches for you, I'll try to find them for the next post.

davidd wrote:Marvelous travelogue scenery! The clifftop pic, looking down at the long plunge to the see below, is quite impressive!

I like running across old shrines like the one you discovered. They seem mysterious to me, and somehow profound in their semi-abandoned states.

Looks like the weather cooperated for your visit!
Thanks a lot! Yeah the magic of semi-abandoned places. And the weather was finde for several days, but then the long rain came and we skipped some tours in the west and went back to the east.

BAMComix wrote:Incredible Ovy! all the pics look epic! I hope he enjoyed his adventures!
Thanks a lot! Yeah it's a bit scary for him with so few trees, but he managed, his curiousity was stronger.

GubernatorFan wrote:Another beautiful installment. I'm always impressed how well-behaved Wild Boy is on his outings. He is perhaps almost a little too bundled up to fully appreciate, but it underscores the more savage aspect to the beauty of the nature around him, mother goddesses and all.
Thanks a lot! Yeah he really is a little bundle.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:You get to travel and take your figures to some of the most exotic and beautiful locations in the world. And it always yields such breathtaking results. Like, there is such a sublime quality to the Wild Boy on his lone journey, surrounded by these massive gorgeous landscapes. He is the perfect candidate for this.

Kinda reminds me of the little 'candle' people from the game Sky: Children of the Light. They have no weapons and only wear cloaks, they do not fight, only explore and glide around everywhere collecting light. Does Wild Boy have his own glider yet? Can you make him one? 😊

I also dig that Disco Elysium music, the ambience is similar to one of my favorite musical artists, Explosions in The Sky.
Thanks a lot! And I only traveled a bit of Europe, so it's far from the most exotic locations in the world, but it can be beautiful. And yes his size makes everything appear even larger. Really thinking of taking a larger sized figure some time, but I only travel with one backpack.

I have seen pictures of that game, really cute. His mum wouldn't allow gliders though.
The only people actively researching flight are the rainbow people btw. Maybe some day I'll make a little butterfly kid.

And yes the Disco Elysium soundtrack ist something else, it's by British Sea Power. Have you played Disco Elysium?  It's a narrative, immersive piece of art.

Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! Beautiful scenery and so fun to see your little Wild Boy enjoying his travels.
Thanks sir!

52Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:03 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
More excellent shots. Awesome stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 1f10

53Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:33 pm

davidd

davidd
Those are some serious sea cliffs!

I wonder what mysteries lurk in the inky depths below?

54Wild Boy in Ireland 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Boy in Ireland 3 Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:08 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, even more goodies! Those are some daring explorations from this little dude! I love all the angles and spots you've chosen for him, they look perfect. And his cute snarly expression really heightens the realism! Just an overall fantastic setting that shows off your awesome creation. :')

And brooches?? Looking forward to seeing.... !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum