OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Smarttoys 1 / 6 "half demon Ivy" movable doll

Specification description:

Trade name: half demon Ivy

Number: FT007
Size scale: 1/6
Product price: 799RMB

Accessories list:

Simulated hair transplant carving x1
Super movable female voxel x1
Hand x6
Platform support x1
Shawl clothing x1
Printed cheongsam x1
High heels x1
Ivy branch hand x1
Date of shipment; End of December 2021

female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16470410
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16470510
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471010
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471010
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471310
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471410
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471410
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471610
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471610
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471710
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16471810
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16490010
female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 16490010

#newproduct #SmartToys #Half-Demon #Ivy #female #??? #fantasy

Ghost808

Ghost808
I was expecting a scantily clad Soul Caliber figure, as I clicked on this. Very disappointed!😆

Joking aside. Nice figure, but I'm not familiar with the source, and it wouldn't really fit in with my collection. Convincing HS.

Theflyingman

Nice headsculpt if the final product fits the prototype. This is Jing Tian, from movies like Pacific Rim 2, Great Wall, Kong skull Island.

brassco

brassco
if the final product looks like Jing Tian, i will get this. There is a good chance that the mold of the HS will spread around, and someone will make it with the ancient Chinese hairstyle, that will be a good replacement for my Great Wall figure.

shazzdan

shazzdan
799RMB is $125US. There are plenty of these types of dresses available for $15-$20. Those shoes are less than $10. They've used a $25 figure. The only custom parts are the head sculpt (which is very nice) and the wand-finger (which is unique). If you could get these two things parted out for a decent price, you could bash your own version pretty cheaply.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, a little out of the usual, and certainly nice. The price is relatively low, but Dan makes a good point.

brazybear

brazybear
Ghost808 wrote:I was expecting a scantily clad Soul Caliber figure, as I clicked on this. Very disappointed!😆

Ivy's been my favorite video game character since Soul Calibur 2 (it's been like 20 years and the series is up to 6 now). I knew it was too good to be true but goddamn my heart's still broken...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
brazybear wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:I was expecting a scantily clad Soul Caliber figure, as I clicked on this. Very disappointed!😆

Ivy's been my favorite video game character since Soul Calibur 2 (it's been like 20 years and the series is up to 6 now).  I knew it was too good to be true but goddamn my heart's still broken...

I honestly hadn't thought about her when I read the title of this thread... but now that u guys mentioned it, man, I really want a SC Ivy figure.

#WeWant1/6SCIvy ... actually, #WeWant1/6SCfigures in general. It's strange that the SC franchise didn't get a 1/6 treatment, since they have tons of interesting characters that'd easily translate into amazing 1/6 figures.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the head!

csyeung

csyeung
I like the figure, but I feel it's quite pricey for what you are getting, I only found it at osk for 143. The head is very nice.

brazybear

brazybear
FreakinLobster wrote:
brazybear wrote:

Ivy's been my favorite video game character since Soul Calibur 2 (it's been like 20 years and the series is up to 6 now).  I knew it was too good to be true but goddamn my heart's still broken...

I honestly hadn't thought about her when I read the title of this thread... but now that u guys mentioned it, man, I really want a SC Ivy figure.

#WeWant1/6SCIvy ... actually, #WeWant1/6SCfigures in general. It's strange that the SC franchise didn't get a 1/6 treatment, since they have tons of interesting characters that'd easily translate into amazing 1/6 figures.

Actually there was a 1/6 Taki a long time ago from a company called Triad Toys: http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_122109b.htm It was based on her Soul Calibur 4 look which was a great design. Still regret missing out on that one. But ya, GOD I wish someone would make an Ivy figure. Her whip-sword would be challenging but they could just make 2 swords: one in regular form and one in whip mode. Secondary wants would be Taki (improved version with today's tech), Sophitia, Tira, and Hilde.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This Taki figure had a lot of potential, though a HS swap is mandatory. The outfit and weapons are so cool. RIP, Triad Toys. They had awesome figures for the time.
Sophitia and Cassandra would be incredible together. A strong YES specially for Tira and Hilde. I would also love to see Mitsurugi with TBL body.

couturiervite

couturiervite
Not familiar with the movie this is from, but I've always had a crush on Jing Tian, so this would be a nice one for the shelf. female - NEW PRODUCT: SmartToys: 1/6 "Half-Demon Ivy" action figure 【FT007】 1f60a

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
For some reason, I immediately thought of Karen Fukahara (Kimiko from the Boys) when I saw the head sculpt even though Tian is Chinese and Fukuhara is Japanese. I think the hairstyle is part of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum