OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I’ve never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things.” – Yelena

Making her official debut in Marvel Studios’ Black Widow, Yelena Belova has quickly gained attention from fans with her remarkable acrobatic skills and endearing humor. She is a product of the Red Room’s ruthless training program also a fiery assassin who has a secret history with the Black Widow that she is determined to address.

Long awaited by fans, today Hot Toys is thrilled to present Natasha’s sister from the Red Room – Yelena as 1/6th scale collectible figure, and of course her beloved vest with lots of pockets.

Masterfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Florence Pugh as Yelena in Black Widow, the figure features a newly developed head and hair sculpture with remarkable likeness, finely tailored snow suit and the iconic vest, an array of highly-detailed weapons and accessories including a long baton, a pair of standard batons and a pair of articulated batons, pistol, daggers, headset, interchangeable hands for poses, and a figure stand.

Strikes poses with the figure of Yelena!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS622
PRODUCT NAMEYELENA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH HIGHLY DETAILED BLONDE HAIR SCULPTURE, FINELY TAILORED COSTUME INCLUDING DARK GREEN COLORED BLAZER VEST
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Yelena Collectible Figure specially features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Florence Pugh as Yelena in Marvel Studios’ Black Widow
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Highly detailed blonde hair sculpture of Yelena
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 28cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of baton holding hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- One (1) pair of dagger holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) white-colored one-piece jumpsuit
- One (1) dark green colored blazer vest (with magnetic function)
- One (1) pair of shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of elbow guards
- One (1) pair of black colored wrist guards
- One (1) black colored belt with pistol holsters and dagger sheath on thighs
- One (1) pair of white colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) long baton
- One (1) pair of short batons
- One (1) pair of articulated short batons
- One (1) pistol
- Three (3) daggers

Accessories:
- One (1) headset
- A themed figure stand with movie logo and character name plate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11573
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2882
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3585
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4543
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5509
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6481
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7467
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8441
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9425
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10403
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11574
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12363
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13344
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14320
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15298
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16275
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17257
movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18242

#newproduct #HotToys #BlackWidow #Yelena #Marvel #MCU #comicbook #female #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely gorgeous -- and not just because she's easy on the eyes. I know nothing about the character, or the likeness, or the actor, but it just looks great. One possible minor nit (unless I'm just imagining it), that will hopefully not transfer to the finished product -- are her eyes looking in ever so slightly different directions?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m losing my mind. I thought they announced her a.long time ago, but I guess that was just because we all knew her release was inevitable.

I really like her!

Diana

Diana
She's gorgeous! I love those knife hands! Very tempting.
She would look great on any shelf! Especially next to a BW of course. Smile

blackpool

blackpool
Superb rendition of Florence Pugh... that headsculpt is absolutely stunning!!!

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The head is stunningly life-like. Really great!
At a steep price point of 290$ for a figure that has hardly any extras, I'm however unsure, if I can justify the expense.

shazzdan

shazzdan
$290 for a head sculpt and a pretty basic costume. This head will pop up all over eBay next year for $25.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:This head will pop up all over eBay next year for $25.

Maybe the bootlegs, but the “official” will never fall below $100, like all the others.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
shazzdan wrote:$290 for a head sculpt and a pretty basic costume. This head will pop up all over eBay next year for $25.

bootlegs and originals are different stories... Yelena is available on preorder at kghobby 257 USD.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:
shazzdan wrote:$290 for a head sculpt and a pretty basic costume. This head will pop up all over eBay next year for $25.

bootlegs and originals are  different stories... Yelena is available on preorder at kghobby 257 USD.

Yep. Timewalker (for those in the states) has her for $263 (if you bundle for total of $350) you don’t pay shipping. (Sucks how quickly the prices on these things keeping jumping up every few months — just last year a bare-bones figure like this would have been $220).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Who cares if it is a bootleg so long as it looks good?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That is indeed a good likeness of Florence Pugh.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
shazzdan wrote:Who cares if it is a bootleg so long as it looks good?

Well I do own many bootlegs to "update" my figures as they release so many versions of the same character, and I can assure you they might look good from afar, but the quality is by far inferior, both on the sculpture (mainly due to plastic quality) and paint application. This said both are useful, and I find interesting to have a lower cost opportunity on most figures, that's for sure.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@shazzdan
I've recently bought quite a few of the newer HT headsculpt and (Endgame BW, Wasp, and Captain Marvel etc.), and they are now pretty much in a quality league of their own... even when compared to HT products from a few years ago. I doubt I would be very happy with a bootleg "Yelena"-headsculpt after seeing this sort of quality. Sure, if you do not look at the originals, even the knock-offs might be nice headsculpts in comparison to, for example, tbleague heads.

Ovy

Ovy
She is even prettier than Titanic's Leonardo DiCaprio.  movie - NEWPRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW: YELENA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f602
She could be his twin.

Didn't watch the movie yet but from what I heard it's funny and she is what Furiosa was for Mad Max, stealing the show from the main character.

Yeah maybe a bootleg one day.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Yelena Belova by Hot Toys from the movie Black Widow
..arrived yesterday!

In-hand images can be found here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5841p90-ukshaun-s-random-pics#100585

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum