OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ukshaun's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

91Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:51 am

ukshaun

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230319

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230320
LOADING: Image(s)

Terrifier Art The Clown 1/6 Action Figure by Trick or Treat Studios

A couple of out of the box shot's taken using a mobile phone.

This figure arrived last week. As far as i am aware, this is an official re issue.
The original sold out and prices for these figures on ebay were inflated.

Given the price point, Art The Clown is a fine figure.

Sculpted by Alexander Ray. Art The Clown features 30+ points of articulation, 4 interchangeable hands and a hack-saw accessory.
The figure is fully dressed in screen accurate clothing and comes in a beautiful Collectors Box with a flip back window display. Figure is approximately 12" tall.

My ATC features eye's that are booth looking upwards. Maybe they are all like that?
Maybe this is one way of telling the re issue from the original (i think there were 2 originals: no blood and blood splattered).

The head sculpt looks good. The neck is part of the head sculpt - resulting in no head / neck articualtion.
Given there is blood splatter on the portrait, blood splatter on the outfit would have worked well.
Given all of Art The Clown's hands are gloved, grey wrist pegs would have worked better.
On the subject of wrist pegs, no spare wrist pegs are included.

One accessory i would have liked to have seen Trick or Treat Studios include, is Art The Clown's black plastic bin linner bag.

Movable eye's would have been perfect! ..sadly they are fixed.

Over all i am happy. Art is one more 1/6th scale figure to add to the horror line up Smile

The background is the background i made for Project - Nurse Alex Price (from An American Werewolf In London)
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3314-project-nurse-alex-price-from-an-american-werewolf-in-london

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

92Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:22 am

ukshaun

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00211

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00212

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00213

Some pose shots. I will focus more on the pose when i have a 100% home for this pair.
One is left handed, the other is right handed. They stand shoulder to shoulder, which i guess is their trademark.

Looking at the photo's, i think possibly the pistols should be horizontal, rather than pointing slightly upwards.
On the subject of the pistols, i ended up gluing them into the hands, as they kept on falling out of position.

Looking at the photo's, the character on the right - her white collar appears to have popped up.

These 2 characters came to be via a thread titled: Project - Leftovers..
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6582-project-leftovers

93Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:19 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I don't have your affinity for the horror genre, but I have to agree, that is a fine figure. It is unfortunate the wrist pegs show so prominently, but unavoidable in this pose. And I recognize your beautiful hallway diorama piece.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

94Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:58 am

ukshaun

GubernatorFan wrote:I don't have your affinity for the horror genre, but I have to agree, that is a fine figure. It is unfortunate the wrist pegs show so prominently, but unavoidable in this pose. And I recognize your beautiful hallway diorama piece.

Thanks. It also shows just how tall Art The Clown is. Probably slightly over scaled.

95Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:44 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice grabs, Shaun. I'm with Ian in that I'm mostly not a horror movie fan (but I do love the classics -- Universal and Hammer are more my speed). But Art does look creepy. And always cool to see your hallway dio you put so much work into.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 C8485110

96Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun May 21, 2023 6:30 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice grabs, Shaun. I'm with Ian in that I'm mostly not a horror movie fan (but I do love the classics -- Universal and Hammer are more my speed). But Art does look creepy. And always cool to see your hallway dio you put so much work into.

Thanks!
I just placed an order for Iconiq Studios - Patrick Bateman 1/6th scale figure.

Sold Out in most places. Waitlisted at Sideshow Collectibles. BBTS has the figure available for a normal price, so i went with BBTS.
I noticed ebay sellers are listing the figure for inflated prices.

97Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun May 21, 2023 6:32 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230511

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230512

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230515

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230518

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230516

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 20230517

Today Krysten Ritter / Jessica Jones 1/6 figure arrived from China
All in all i am happy with the figure but.. (more on that later)

I took some out of the box photo's outside in natural daylight, as it is a sunny day today.
Two of the photo's were shot inside the house as i was experimenting with light dark shadows on the portrait (the sunshine outside was used as the source of light)

The 1st photo shows the brown cardboard box the seller shipped in the figure in. This box was wrapped in bubble-wrap.
It is unusual seeing bubble-wrap on the outside of the box.
Inside the box, the figure was wrapped in bubble-wrap and a page from a Chinese news paper.

The portrait:
I like the portrait. The hair is very dark-brown. I was expecting black hair.
Skin tone looks good. Part of me expected the skin tone to be ligher/whiter.
The original proto image's show white below the iris. My figure features iris's that are full height of the white area of the eye.

Grey scarf:
Difficult to work will. I got there in the end.. sort of.
When the figure arrives, the scarf is simply wrapped from the rear of the neck, tucked into the jacket at the front. While this look neat, it is a different style compared to the proto images.

Grey vest:
The lower part of the grey vest that protrudes below the jacket likes to roll upwards. It is possible to roll it downwards. I sense the vest should have been slightly longer, baggy'er.

Black (pleather) jacket:
The jacket looks great. The sleeves should be slightly longer (or the arms on the figure shorter).
I get the impressive the jacket will probably fall apart over time, as it is very thin.
The zipper works fine. Using tweezers, i managed to zip the jacket up further than when it arrived.

Denim jeans / trousers / pants:
From a distance they work well. Up close, i am not 100% sold on the fabric used. I have seen better Demin at 1/6th scale.
The pockets on the rear should sit higher up Jessica Jones backside.
Where the zipper would normally be situated at the front, there is plastic Velcro strip which failed to hold the upper part of the Demin's together. I soon fixed the issue using Super-glue.

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Jessic10

Black boots:
They do the job. The black material feels thin.
On one of the boots there was an eyelet missing and 2 eyelet's were coming out of the sockets.
I re_did the laces to make then look closer to reference images i had looked at of the TV series (the vertical gap between the laces from bottom to top should be the same, opposed to V shaped as the gap nears the top of the boot).
The square metal buckle should possibly sit more to the side of the boot. The boots could use some weathering.

The body:
It's ok. Not the best. It appears to be plastic with an upper area that makes use off silicone/rubber.
The upper part is not pose friendly, as it likes to spring back to it's original position.
The thighs (and backside) should possibly be thicker than they are.

The figure ships with 4 left hands and 4 right hands. No spare wrist pegs are included.
The hands look fine.

NOTE: I decided to add a pair of black gloved hands (not included) which i might upgrade to black fingerless gloves in the future, as Jessica Jones was known to wear black fingerless gloves.

Base:
The figure does not ship with a base.

-

UPDATE:

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Kryste10

Blue denim trousers/pants updated:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6917-new-product-vimal-x-eleven-krysten-ritter-jessica-jones-1-6-figure

98Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun May 21, 2023 6:32 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Night_11

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Night_10

Night Walker by Present Toys (based on Louis Bloom from Nightcrawler)

I wanted this figure from the moment it was announced.
Fact is i passed. Recently, last week infact, i spoted a used / not new figure up from grabs on ebay for a good price.
The seller had made some adjustments including:
Body upgraded to a Worldbox body (made taller to make better proportions)
Replacement (black) sunglasses (to him to match the movie)

The seller did not include either the original orange sunglasses or original body.
Neither did the seller mention the fact that the video camera was missing both battery and aerial antenna.

While i am not bother by the glasses or body, i might pick up a replacement video camera, as i have spotted one for sale on ebay.

The portrait looks excellent.
Shoes, trouser/pants look very good.

As for the figure, i really like it.
My only (small) complaint is, the white shirt could be longer or the brown leather jacket shorter.

My only other (small) complaint is, his right hand is poorly designed to hold the large video camera.

His head is attached to his neck. As a result there is not much in the way of head articulation other than left right rotation.

I guess this character is another addition to the horror line up.

99Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun May 21, 2023 6:33 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Roger_11

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Roger_10

007 James Bond - Roger Moore 1/6th figure by DID Corp

This arrived today, and over all i am very happy.
The portrait looks damn excellent! - i totally see Roger Moore

Photo's taken using a mobile phone.
Looking at them, the shirt and tie could use some work.

On opening the box, the figure is wearing a black long sleeve pull-over under which there is a fat-suit.
Included in the box is a white shirt and black suit jacket, which i decided to go with (i removed the fat-suit).
To add the suit jacket i had to undo the 2 small buttons located on the front. Once the jacket is on the figure, trying to do-up the 2 small buttons took about 2hrs, it was that difficult.

007's trousers/pants and shoes look fine. His genuine leather black belt looks ok, nothing too special.
Both gun's look fine. I decided to go with the classic pistol, as the other larger gun looks a bit wild west.

4 hands are included in total. I think some extra hands in some different poses would have been good.
While the hands look ok, i did witness some paint flaking as i added the pistol to 007's right hand. Some force was required, and i sensed  more effort could have gone into the pistol hand pose.

There is something about 007's open left hand that looks on the large side.
Maybe in the future i might swap out the hands for other hands from other figures in the collection.

The body is ok. It fails to match the quality of a typical Hot Toys figure. The joints are very stiff, which is better than loose.

The figure represents my 1st DID Corp figure. I like to add figures from different companies.

The plan is to pick up the 007 James Bond - Sean Connery by Big Chief Studios to the collection. From what i know, Big Chief have made 2 or 3 Sean Connery figures, and i believe the latest figure is reported to be the best effort from them to date.

100Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun May 21, 2023 8:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, DID did do a good job with Roger Moore. I think they had at least two variations, with one of them in the guise of a Scots Guard.

101Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun May 21, 2023 3:08 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, DID did do a good job with Roger Moore. I think they had at least two variations, with one of them in the guise of a Scots Guard.

They sure did, especially with the portrait. The sui could probably be better.
I have not seen the Scots Guard version.

102Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Mon May 22, 2023 1:27 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice additions to your collection! Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f44d Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f44d Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f44d

103Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 6:23 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice additions to your collection! Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f44d  Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f44d  Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f44d

Many thanks!

104Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 6:24 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00214

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00216

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00215

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00217

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00219

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00218

James Bond Dr. No by Big Chief Studios

This figure arrived today. It represents the 1st figure by Big Chief Studios to add to my collection.
The photo's above are not the best. The sun was setting, and they were taken in doors using natural daylight, what was left of it.

I picked up James Bond Dr. No to go with my 007 James Bond - Roger Moore by DID Corp
Big Chief Studios had a sale on for the Regular and Ex. The Regular had sold out, so i picked up the Ex (now also sold out)

The positives:
The head sculpt, i really like the head sculpt, and the likeness to Sean Connery is very good.

The figure ships with many accessories including:
Cigarette Lighter
Cigarette Case
Cigarette
Pistol
MI6 issue Gun Case with Removable PPK Pistol
Dealing Card Shoe
Pack of Cards
Wristwatch
Large Poker Plaques
Medium Poker Plaques
Small Poker Plaques
3 x Stacks of Money
10 x Interchangeable Hands
Exclusive Incentive OverCoat
Exclusive incentive Homberg Hat

The hands look good.

The base is ok, nothing too special + features a light-up feature, not that i will use it.

Being located in the UK meant there was a very low shipping price and zero import free.

-

The negatives:

The body is ok. Articulation is questionable.
007's portrait cannot be tilted backwards, although it can be tilted forwards, which seems limiting.
The lower arms can be raised via an elbow joint, but they cannot be moved left and right at the elbow joint (unlike the DID Cop 007 figure)

The figure claims to ship with 'Pair of Socks (Partial)'. From what i can tell, the 'so called socks' are black plastic inserts set into the shoes.

The shoes (complete with 'Pair of Socks (Partial)') are very loose. The right shoe/foot is loose, the left shoe/foot is floppy. Such is the looseness, the figure cannot stand by itself - the stand has to be used.

Wrists pegs are very loose. The hands flop about. I dropped the figure (onto soft carpet) by accident, and both hands popped off and one shoe popped off.

The white shirt. So annoying. Mine shipped with 1x silver button missing?
Look at the photo's (above) at the area just below the Bowtie. The shirt fails to fit together neatly, 007 style.
It bends in then bulges out. The bulge out is caused by a large metal popper, which seems like an overkill way to solve the issue of jointing the shirt together without using actual 1/6 buttons.

The price. Too high for what it is. It is Hot Toys price without being Hot Toys quality. Sure

-

All in all i am happy to own the figure. It is probably the best Sean Connery 007 1/6th figure released to date.
The situation with the floppy joints on the feet and wrists and the small issues with the white shirt are very annoying.

I have no choice but to compare the figure to my other 007 figure, the 007 James Bond - Roger Moore 1/6th figure by DID Corp. Both figures have their plus and negatives when it comes to the fabric used on the suits. The Big Chief Studios 007 has better hands (compared to the DID Corp figure). There is something about the DID Corp 007 that feels more special, and comparing how i felt on opening the boxes to each figure, the DID Corp 007 is the winner.

I have reached out to Big Chef Studios for a replacement white shirt. I will wait and see.

105Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 6:36 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Big_ch13

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Big_ch10

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Big_ch11

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Big_ch12

I took some more photo's today, outside, on the same concrete area as used for 007 James Bond - Roger Moore 1/6th figure by DID Corp. Admittedly it was a different time of day, which can affect the way shadows work.

Due to the loose joints on the shoes and wrists, my enthusiasm to pose the Big Chief Studios James Bond Dr. No is non existent. The only option is to use the crotch grabber stand to hold 007 upright, and that's about it. The wrist pegs, other than being loose, feel slightly ratcheted, making slight pose alterations impossible.

I do like the jacket. I do like the portrait. The sculptor(s) painter(s) have captured the Sean Connery expression.

Compared to the photo's in the previous post, i removed the annoying oversized metal popper that holds the shirt together just below the bowtie. The area of shirt under the bowtie cannot be adjusted, as it appears to be stitched together. I might have to chop that and rejoin it to a better position.

For the many disapointments, i do like the figure. I do think it is over priced for the quality on offer.

106Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 8:36 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Too bad about your Connery Bond. Not surprising considering it’s BCS. I have two of their Doctor Who figures, and they’re Watson, and while they’re okay, they are indeed WAY over-priced. I’m glad they lost the Bond license (or they let it lapse), because most of them were pretty lackluster. I bashed my own Connery Bond years ago that I’m happy with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 1f10

107Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 8:49 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:Too bad about your Connery Bond. Not surprising considering it’s BCS. I have two of their Doctor Who figures, and they’re Watson, and while they’re okay, they are indeed WAY over-priced. I’m glad they lost the Bond license (or they let it lapse), because most of them were pretty lackluster. I bashed my own Connery Bond years ago that I’m happy with.

What body did you use?

If i was to pick up another BCS figure, it would be Doctor - Tom Baker and possibly K-9
Atleast BCS couldn't screw up K-9's wrist/ankle pegs ;D

108Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 9:00 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I honestly don’t remember what body I used at this point. I don’t have a tendency to keep track of that stuff, unless it’s super important to have duplicates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

109Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 9:01 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:I honestly don’t remember what body I used at this point. I don’t have a tendency to keep track of that stuff, unless it’s super important to have duplicates.

I get that. I forget many of the details.

110Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 11:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sorry you're disappointed with the functionality. But I agree it looks good.

111Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 12:36 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:Sorry you're disappointed with the functionality. But I agree it looks good.

Thanks..
If Big Chief Studios want to stay in the game, they need to up their game and lower their prices ;D

112Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
ukshaun wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Sorry you're disappointed with the functionality. But I agree it looks good.

Thanks..
If Big Chief Studios want to stay in the game, they need to up their game and lower their prices ;D

That probably won’t happen. When I pointed out that their paint apps and quality doesn’t match up to their final products and prices, their rep claimed it was because the licenses they have weren’t very popular, so they cost them more than the standard license; which overall I find to be absolute BS. So, you’re telling me that James Bond and Dr. Who aren’t “popular enough?!” Yeah, like I believe that one.

113Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Wed May 31, 2023 12:52 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Replac10

Today arrived a replacement white shirt from Big Chief Studios
It was good of them to send one, as my 007 came with a shirt missing one of the silver buttons (the 2nd button down from the bowtie).

The good news is, the Bowtie appears to be better positioned also. The bowtie is stitched into place, and the neck area cannot be opened.

I decided to take a photo showing the thick chrome poppers in action. All 3 of them. Crazy thick poppers, resulting in the shirt not sitting flat as it should. The bottom 2 poppers are hidden by 007's jacket. I will probably remove the top popper to make the shirt sit flat.

I wonder how InArt would have approached the same problem - real buttons? ..Velcro? ..or possibly having a join that cannot be undone?

114Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:31 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00314

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00311

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00312

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00310

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00313

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00316

Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Dsc00315

Yelena Belova by Hot Toys from the movie Black Widow
..arrived yesterday!

It has been a long long wait, waiting for ToysWonderland to finally ship my Yelena
The important thing is, the wait was worth it, as the figure looks great!
Portrait likeness to Florence Pugh is about 87% on point. It looks very good.
The sculpted hair works very well.
Unlike the plastic snow suit worn by Black Widow, Yelena's outfit being made from fabric allows for way more movement.

The 3 knives look good and can be inserted into the left leg holster.
The pistol looks good and can be inserted into the right leg holster.
The collection of batons offer various options.

I took the shots above about an hour ago. The figure is now back in the box until i set up a proper display with Taskmaster and Black Widow Smile

115Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:21 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Congrats, Shaun. Still waiting on mine.

116Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:36 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:Congrats, Shaun. Still waiting on mine.

Really.. where did you order your Yelena from?
Iassumed there were many of these figures out in the wild released already?

117Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:39 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I PO’d from Timewalker, but I always “bundle for free shipping”, so I have to wait until my order total reaches $350 before they send stuff out, and sometimes longer if they’re are other things on “imminent arrival” to save them having to ship multiple boxes. Not a big deal to me, I’m patient (at least on some things).

118Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:22 am

Diana

Diana
I just got back from a hunt for Yelena. Luckily for my bank account I didn't find any acceptable offers. I'm over it. Laughing But she's one really beautiful figure and would have looked great with my BW. But BW is looking great with Daredevil, too. Smile

119Ukshaun's random pics - Page 5 Empty Re: Ukshaun's random pics Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:51 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:I just got back from a hunt for Yelena. Luckily for my bank account I didn't find any acceptable offers. I'm over it. Laughing But she's one really beautiful figure and would have looked great with my BW. But BW is looking great with Daredevil, too. Smile

Laughing

She will haunt you until you find sth in the future. Unless you make an exorcism (which is painful) Razz

Ncie figure, cool to see more pics of her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum