OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks guys!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks guys! Empty Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:42 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A belated post admittedly, but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome in my first year of being a member Very Happy . I would also like to say a massive thank you to ThePhotogsBlog, who of course I know as Gary for asking me to join here bounce bounce .
      You guys have had an effect on me, branching out into TBLeague male figures (Yes Rev, I'm talking to you! Laughing ), as well as being influenced by Stryker2011 & GubernatorFan, for re-igniting my passion with Star Wars, Ovy & many others, too many to list in fact, who have all had an impact on me moving from my comfort zone to have a go at customizing figures.
       Most of all though, having the chance to interact with so many clever and talented people from our community! I have made a few friends in my first year here, and have been re-united with a few names (blackpool inc.) whom I had lost contact with. I am hoping to make more online friends as I continue to enjoy being a member here bounce bounce bounce

Thanks everyone  cheers  cheers  cheers

Thanks guys! 51739316128_82b3323e1e_cThanks OSF! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

2Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:51 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thank YOU good sir, for sharing your incredible 1/6 world and characters, and their adventures! I really admire people like you that manage to build a persistent world and bring it to life with that much dedication and energy. You actually made me want to do more dioramas, more sophisticated, more detailed… And that vintage action man touch brings back so many childhood memories!

3Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:07 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
You are welcome, BAM. Love Your bar and the guests so much. Tarantula ! That´s a movie i watched as a child, that was a sleepless night. Laughing
That´s a fantastic feedback. I´m really happy You liked it here.
I really enjoy Your great work.

4Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you, BAM, for all the fun and beautiful creations you have shared with us, and I'm hoping for plenty more to come. Happy Anniversary! Smile

5Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see more pics of your upgraded gang. They look to be enjoying themselves.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Thanks guys! C8485110

6Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:08 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah thank you BAM for posting so much here and making this a vivid place!  Smile

7Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:27 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you for all your contributions! Your pub diorama is absolutely to die for.... whenever I see it, I always wish I could actually go to it in RL! :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:Thank YOU good sir, for sharing your incredible 1/6 world and characters, and their adventures! I really admire people like you that manage to build a persistent world and bring it to life with that much dedication and energy. You actually made me want to do more dioramas, more sophisticated, more detailed… And that vintage action man touch brings back so many childhood memories!

Many thanks blackpool, it was so nice to find that when I joined here you were here too! You know how much I have always admired your work bounce . It's so cool to know that I have had a slight influence on your work. I really hope you have a go at creating a dio too Very Happy .

Ephiane wrote:You are welcome, BAM. Love Your bar and the guests so much. Tarantula ! That´s a movie i watched as a child, that was a sleepless night. Laughing
That´s a fantastic feedback. I´m really happy You liked it here.
I really enjoy Your great work.

So pleased you enjoy seeing the bar and it's customers, and that you enjoy the pics bounce . lol! yes, I must admit, most of not all the posters are films I remember as a kid, funny how things stay with you huh? No worries on the feedback, I really have enjoyed my first year here cheers .

GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you, BAM, for all the fun and beautiful creations you have shared with us, and I'm hoping for plenty more to come. Happy Anniversary! Smile

Your more than welcome Ian, more to come soon cheers . I know how hard it is keeping everyone on a forum happy, and it's so nice to find another forum with a great Admin team set up. You guys do a great job cheers .

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice to see more pics of your upgraded gang. They look to be enjoying themselves.

Many thanks Mark! I am sure their number will grow as time goes on. What I'm looking forward to is seeing your Jabba's palace in full swing bounce bounce bounce

Valiarde wrote:Yeah thank you BAM for posting so much here and making this a vivid place!  Smile

You are very kind, thank you! It's so cool to know that you enjoy my posts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skywalkersaga wrote:Thank you for all your contributions! Your pub diorama is absolutely to die for.... whenever I see it, I always wish I could actually go to it in RL! :'D

I'm so pleased you enjoy the adventures of the Ammo Arms bounce . It is the hub of most activity at BAM-HQ. I often wonder what it would be like to go for a pint in there too lol!

9Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:07 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The positive energy goes both ways. Not only do you provide us with so much great content of your own, but you’re also very supportive of other posters’ creative efforts and always willing to help those of us who are relatively new to the hobby. You’re appreciated and valued here on many different levels.

10Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:41 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Welcome to the club. This forum is great fun and accepting of everyone. Merry Christmas everyone.

11Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:02 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Glad you could come aboard!

12Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
You thank us and we thank you for sharing your creations with us. Thanks guys! 1f600

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Thanks guys! 1f60e

13Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Xavion2004 wrote:The positive energy goes both ways.  Not only do you provide us with so much great content of your own, but you’re also very supportive of other posters’ creative efforts and always willing to help those of us who are relatively new to the hobby.  You’re appreciated and valued here on many different levels.

Very Happy That's so kind, thank you! I always try to remain positive. I remember what it was like just starting out and being wowed by everyone's amazing creations bounce . I am always happy to share with tips, or help out with advice if I can.

shazzdan wrote:Welcome to the club. This forum is great fun and accepting of everyone. Merry Christmas everyone.

It's a fantastic club to be part of! Merry Christmas my friend santa

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Glad you could come aboard!

Me too Gary Very Happy , thanks again for the invite.

Theboo-bomb wrote:You thank us and we thank you for sharing your creations with us.  Thanks guys! 1f600

cheers cheers cheers That's what it's all about cheers cheers cheers

14Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:19 am

Diana

Diana
Thank YOU for sharing your wonderful creations with us! Your bar and your characters are wonderful to see and read about. I love you

15Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:45 am

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks Bam for sharing your pictures. Always enjoy the photo stories!

16Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:07 am

Ovy

Ovy
Thanks Bam, for your beautiful photos, dioramas, support, ever positive vibes and overall bamness!
It was funny to see your vintage Actionman evolving  into that modern hunk he is now. I realized your stories work well when just jumping in there in the middle somewhere.

Spooky was a great inspiration for me too when I started this weird hobby, as was the support of Stryker, Gubernator and all the others.

17Thanks guys! Empty Re: Thanks guys! Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Thank YOU for sharing your wonderful creations with us! Your bar and your characters are wonderful to see and read about. I love you

Thank you so much Diana, I am happy to share their adventures and random pics bounce .

csyeung wrote:Thanks Bam for sharing your pictures. Always enjoy the photo stories!

That is so cool that you have taken the time to read and enjoy the stories Very Happy . More to come soon bounce

Ovy wrote:Thanks Bam, for your beautiful photos, dioramas, support, ever positive vibes and overall bamness!
It was funny to see your vintage Actionman evolving  into that modern hunk he is now. I realized your stories work well when just jumping in there in the middle somewhere.

Spooky was a great inspiration for me too when I started this weird hobby, as was the support of Stryker, Gubernator and all the others.

Cheers Ovy! It has been a great experience for me in my first year here to see everyone's wonderful and unique figures and customization! You guys are all so talented! I really do enjoy signing in too see what pops up next! bounce .
I think Jake was always going to evolve after seeing Rev's work, as well as everyone else's. The diversity of everyone's interests are just incredible!

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum