OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two examples of 1:6 female "simple pleasures" . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
See subject.

DISCLAIMER: The following pictures contain no 1:6 female seamless bodies or overtly provocative lingerie.  Viewer disappointment is strongly advised due to the antiquated and dated nature/theme.

EXAMPLE 1

BBI CY GIRL Perfect Body "Hispanic" V2 w/ Barbie "Midge" Lingerie Set | TOTAL COST $25.00 USD ($15.00 Body + $10.00 Lingerie Set)

Two examples of 1:6 female "simple pleasures" . . . 0810

EXAMPLE 2

AOSHIMA 1:6 Female Headsculpt w/ BBI CY GIRL Perfect Body "Caucasian" V2 w/ Barbie Lingerie Set | TOTAL COST $55.00 USD ($30.00 Headsculpt + $15.00 Body + $10.00 Lingerie Set)

Two examples of 1:6 female "simple pleasures" . . . 0710

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Two examples of 1:6 female "simple pleasures" . . . 23116610

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The second one reminds me of something Triad Toys did before going under. The first one seems rather nice. Are these "budget action figures," then?

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
GubernatorFan wrote:The second one reminds me of something Triad Toys did before going under. The first one seems rather nice. Are these "budget action figures," then?

--

I don't know.

Is $55.00 considered a "budget 1:6 action figure"?

For $55.00 a fella could a pretty good time in Las Vegas if you know what I mean. Would it be considered a "budget good time" though?

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Two examples of 1:6 female "simple pleasures" . . . 23116610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum