OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

shovelchop81

Theboo-bomb wrote:He looks great, eyes are my greatest weakness which is why I generally try to keep them as is but it's not always possible.

One thing that I tried recently since I had to paint some eyes was to use a pastry chef technique that I learned at 1 am from a pastry video on youtube (no clue how I got there) and it is to pinch your tongue with your teeth and hold your breath, for me it worked good enough and I hope to show that soon.... tusken raider's take time to put together.

Well I do a lot of target shooting so controlling my breathing is 2nd nature to me but that is an interesting technique you've come across there!LOL, funnily enough a lot of people do that anyway subconsciously whilst concentrating (a child drawing for example often does it, probably an inherited survival trait to keep us quiet while hunting or stalking prey, perhaps even hiding?) and has to be trained out of new shooters lest they bite their tongues off due to recoil!!

Stryker2011 wrote:There’s a guy over at the Freaks who actually did make his one 1/6 Rancor, and it’s amazing — but, yes, pretty huge, and bigger than the one Sideshow claimed was 1/6, but is actually closer to 1/7th.

Never saw that, great achievement so must have a look if it's still there after all that SSC BS that got the owner to remove the entire customs section of the forum Mad Rolling Eyes

Redone the eyelids and the eyes, need pupils and gloss again still. Painted all the red and yellow/orange armour, added silver and weathering is placed as exact as I could from new reference pics. Decided to build his screen accurate blaster, pain in the neck! Very fiddly with tiny parts and super glue...Twisted Evil Redid the brown on his gators and need to do the tips of his gloves, some details I missed on his clothing have been brought to light with HT's new 1/4 scale figure pics (AARGH!) that I might address.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 9t4Yh8r

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 YadkNyE

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ZeFBXQr

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 QV0DdgH

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 JvmJEVG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 K8ZHEXW

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 PfVY7oU

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 RfjRuMX

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 A74rYfz

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 0JzxYTu

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 D58KF5d

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MKdX0GG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 3gSemyS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 O48m9W9

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 0wDWNkL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 M4kMV9t

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 R26Mgd3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 HeWdBPF

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 5pLPcaY

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 BKEYtz9

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 R2gSMcD

NOT FINISHED!!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ERW4rhe

WEATHERING REFERENCES (when you zoom in lol)

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 RqqXlvR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 36BS2GP

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 V1pEwuf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 Edg84Gc

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ZPnI4ng

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 JsDWnIU

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 II7ihcs

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ZqoFSzq

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 OnJrQr2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 12e9Vdv

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 K3U1eMw

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MS3Wl2y

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 YGnWiFg

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 2YazXtL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 4Aj0RhA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 Pqf0sOe

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 NPpNZLZ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 QcfU2y0

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MgyGuzF

ARROWS SHOULD BE RED AND BLUE, MY BAD..

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 BQn3I1n

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 LfPfOVB

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Coming along very nicely. Love the worn metal/weathering.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Coming along very nicely. Love the worn metal/weathering.

Cheers GTF! Super tame weathering by my normal standards but he has just repainted his armour recently and I put the scrapes and scratches where they are shown in the pics. I plan to do some sand weathering using super fine sand mixed with heavily diluted PVA to 'paint' into all the cracks and crevices as we all know that it gets everywhere! Wink Should make him look more realistic too.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Oh, I realize you're not quite done, but still looking very nice.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh, I realize you're not quite done, but still looking very nice.

Cheers GTF! I have finally finished him, so much for a quick simple build! Wink
Thought I'd post these last build pics before I did a finished thread as I tackled some really tiny custom parts to make his new blaster that you'll probably never see otherwise. I painted, weathered and clear coated the guns, PVA'd real sifted fine sand onto him, let it dry then attacked him with a toothbrush to thin it out and crumble where it wanted to, same for jetpack and helmet. Fixed wonky jetpack, painted and attached helmet sight system, repainted it's mounting and little arrows to more series accurate colours, then matte clear coated everything again. Made his brass buckle filing in the patterns as best I could then did a gloss black coat of paint which I then rubbed off to expose the patterns. I redid his eyes for the last bloody time! Now he has pupils and rings around his dark brown irises. Then I made a Tatooine inspired base using sandpaper, PVA, real sand to make a more realistic looking surface, not finished in these pics as I add more sand and PVA later. Apart from modding the holster a bit I think that's it....about bloody time too...

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 L4MPFqZ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 2QOx3ZL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 TVmaBm3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 5O2c7XO

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MMpJ3T2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 OKyQPC7

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 Ehp4i6M

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MiYme61

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 JdraI9J

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 6cxLV3j

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 2ZKpT9R

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 VW1XM5m

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 7LYxzdT

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 V67AxmR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 PMR6mRx

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 PCMUhvz

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 LVJ0ORb

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 92Oup9R

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 RafQuHA

OH YEAH, THESE PLEATED PARTS THAT SHOWED UP ON THE 1/4 SCALE HT FIGURE PROTOTYPE, MISSED THEM IN THE STILLS.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 VwkYeeR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 KoXK5oQ

PRE-TOOTHBRUSH!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 CIQloDx

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 8MNj9rj

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 IXajXjY

POST TOOTHBRUSH

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ZW60stz

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 OvDm8Cf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 D7TbUbY

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 CUjNtuR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ZJFkjUx

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 F9e4utp

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 OEVeNlx

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 TYCLbY1

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 InnXj5H

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 GCsxlRV

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 GkrdXvC

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 7thykDL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 SJ484yW

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 GiRwWJn

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 Tiyv9g9

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 YQLgKhP

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 GeQarJp

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 6e4vWn9

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 UDRkHwn

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 Ujo5oDE

CRAP...FORGOT HIS RED CHEST LIGHTS.. I'LL DO THAT IN A BIT...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, your attention to detail, while familiar, never ceases to impress. I can't help but think there were easier ways to do some of this (like the round element on the gun), but this is very cool, and the results look great.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like how you did the sand on his boots and the base. Nice details.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Wow, your attention to detail, while familiar, never ceases to impress. I can't help but think there were easier ways to do some of this (like the round element on the gun), but this is very cool, and the results look great.

Stryker2011 wrote:I like how you did the sand on his boots and the base. Nice details.

Cheers guys! Attention to detail feels like a curse sometimes as there are so many builds I want to be done with! LOL. I gloss coated his visor and did the red light strips on his chest armour. Now got find some figures to pose him with for his finished thread, I'm thinking my two proper Gamorian guards (TBOBF ones looked kind of wimpy, I guess Bib Fortuna hadn't been feeding them properly), my custom Tusken raider and maybe a sail barge thug or two? Oh and cute Jawas!! Not exactly Tatooine weather here in Wales (the land of rain and sheep) but at least I have sand in my garden (my local area is called Sandfields!Wink ) so I can dig some up and dry it out on the heaters to make a temporary indoor dio.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The thought of you gathering sand and drying it on heaters made me chuckle. We just had our first rain (and sleet and hail) for over a month (and it's winter!) and have a freeze warning for a few nights in a row. We had to bring in plants, but can't complain, we really do need the rain in these parts. Still, no sand. I do have some kinetic sand but still packed away. I've been using some sack cloth with cotton balls under it to simulate it, or paper sheets with printed sand. Jawas cute? I don't think C-3PO would agree, but I did reconstitute a couple from HT and other parts recently. Anyway, I'd love to see them all together.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You can also buy hobby sand, if so inclined. That’s what I did when I made my Jabba diorama. Sprayed the floor with a mix of glue and water and then poured the sand over the top, let it dry, and then knocked off the excess.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:The thought of you gathering sand and drying it on heaters made me chuckle. We just had our first rain (and sleet and hail) for over a month (and it's winter!) and have a freeze warning for a few nights in a row. We had to bring in plants, but can't complain, we really do need the rain in these parts. Still, no sand. I do have some kinetic sand but still packed away. I've been using some sack cloth with cotton balls under it to simulate it, or paper sheets with printed sand. Jawas cute? I don't think C-3PO would agree, but I did reconstitute a couple from HT and other parts recently. Anyway, I'd love to see them all together.

Stryker2011 wrote:You can also buy hobby sand, if so inclined. That’s what I did when I made my Jabba diorama. Sprayed the floor with a mix of glue and water and then poured the sand over the top, let it dry, and then knocked off the excess.

So I'm lazy...he's found a home in my collection and is staying there (I'm in the middle of reorganising my Ironman Dio and LOTR collection so a bit tired of balancing in strange places, crawling on the ground under tables looking for fallen parts and generally posing and reposing figures then watching them drop things on eachother!) so I've taken pics of him in just this pose now he's stopped dropping his helmet behind one of my large rifle displays.... I'm sort of balancing over another display while trying to take these pics so sorry any lousy shots, I had to zoom in a lot too. Maybe I'll do something grander later but I just want to get on with the next build, whether I'm going back to TKOTD or taking a break and build an HMM ZOID kit for a change, we'll see. Still wish he had an arched eyebrow! Mad

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 OXeg7mN

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 NLxguVV

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 HDUfZKa

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 ZmU8zdF

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 WC6gOBt

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 AC6XL6v

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 6wAaBIt

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 EnatBit

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 GhqNBlL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 TbZEl0C

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MdAthtM

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 39jPneW

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 XxQhI3M

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 4gZaoCS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 MAmj3iZ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 SV1O6YG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 IOgtdrk

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 CWzDxM7

Hope to do better and more dynamic pics with other characters I'm going to build in the near future when I'm less burnt out! Sleep

Diana

Diana
Aww he looks great!! He certainly stands out on that shelf, in a good way. It is clearly a great character design, even if I initially thought the coloring is a little cartoonish. I actually like it better in your build, which is interesting... Thank you once again for sharing your process!

BAMComix

BAMComix
He looks right at home with all the others! top work!

Ovy

Ovy
Well, her certainly has gone through a lot now, time for some rest! Was fun watching his head evolve.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Turned out awesome, Alex. Very cool.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Alex. It was not easy, but now he fits right in. Are these Jabba's Palace denizens upgraded/improved Sideshow or Hasbro figures? And where are the pig guards? Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Diana wrote:Aww he looks great!! He certainly stands out on that shelf, in a good way. It is clearly a great character design, even if I initially thought the coloring is a little cartoonish. I actually like it better in your build, which is interesting... Thank you once again for sharing your process!

Thank you Diana! Yes his colours seemed a bit too bright in the series, might just be because of contrast with his new black suit rather than the more drab gray or because Disney being Disney and used to catering to kids just like bright colours (like the stupid hover mopeds); he also seemed rather too clean all the time. I realise he is now trying to portray a powerful leader but still, it's Tatooine! This is why mine is a little blander and definitely dirtier! Wink

BAMComix wrote:He looks right at home with all the others! top work!

Cheers BAM!

Ovy wrote:Well, her certainly has gone through a lot now, time for some rest! Was fun watching his head evolve.

Thanks Ovy! Yes his head was an interesting adventure for me too! pirat

Stryker2011 wrote:Turned out awesome, Alex. Very cool.

Cheers Stryker!

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully done, Alex. It was not easy, but now he fits right in. Are these Jabba's Palace denizens upgraded/improved Sideshow or Hasbro figures? And where are the pig guards? Smile

Thanks GTF! No those are all my customs using hs casts bought from a guy on SSF years ago...dogmal snow or something is his avatar. The Gamorreans are on the top shelf with Jabba and co. including my first custom 1/6 Boba Fett made using vinyl kit parts many, many years ago!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 SRKuuHJ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 20YkTyw

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 OJM3YO3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 NI848R2

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah... Jabba gets top shelf. Can't blame you. Very cool collection and bashes. Thanks for showing these too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome Jabba collection. Nice stuff.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Ah... Jabba gets top shelf. Can't blame you. Very cool collection and bashes. Thanks for showing these too.

Stryker2011 wrote:Awesome Jabba collection. Nice stuff.

Cheers! Thought I'd shown all this stuff before? Perhaps that was on FB. Maybe I should do a photo tour of my collection?

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool Boba, and Jabba gets the top shelf as he should. Personally like the black clothed Boba, it sure makes the rest of his armor pop out a lot more than with the grey jumpsuit.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 4 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:Cheers! Thought I'd shown all this stuff before? Perhaps that was on FB. Maybe I should do a photo tour of my collection?

I think you have offered us glimpses of your collection, some showing entire crowded cases of shelves, others zooming in on specific shelf displays. It may have been awhile since we've seen some of these Star Wars ones though, or perhaps they were never the focus before.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I don’t recall seeing the whole thing either; just glimpses as Ian said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum