OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sifu Game Movie Version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sifu Game Movie Version Empty Sifu Game Movie Version Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:59 pm

Adeno

Male Version:

Female Version:

Sifu is a kung fu inspired video game that references a lot of classic and modern day martial arts movies. Very fun and brutal! I turned it into a "movie" for fun and added some music from old kung fu movies and beat 'em up games.

2Sifu Game Movie Version Empty Re: Sifu Game Movie Version Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I haven't had the time to watch it in its entirety, but cool way of sharing the game experience. I know it's done, just haven't seen much of it, and this really is turning it into a movie.

3Sifu Game Movie Version Empty Re: Sifu Game Movie Version Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:10 pm

Adeno

Thanks! I just added a "Female Version" since you can also play as a woman in the game and gave her a different fighting style haha!

I really love it, it's my dream kung fu game! I've always loved those old Hong Kong kung fu movies from Shaw Brothers and Golden Harvest. I remember after getting back home from school, I'd find that one channel on cable tv that showed dubbed versions of these movies.

My favorite is the Once Upon a Time in China movie series starring Jet Li!

And of course most recently, the Ip Man movie series starring Donnie Yen Very Happy I think the fighting style here closely resembles the one in the Sifu game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum