OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water Game Movie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

I recently finished playing this game called Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water, so I decided to turn it into a watchable movie.

The story is that there's this mountain that has become a very popular spot for people who want to commit suicide. It's famous for being haunted. A young lady named Miu goes there to search for her missing mother. A woman named Hisoka, who has the ability to sense spirits, takes her apprentice named Yuri, to an abandoned building in the mountain to search for Post Mortem Photographs for a client. Ren, a man who keeps having strange dreams about killing a little girl as a child, wants to find out if he really did commit such a crime as a kid. Binding them all are devices called Camera Obscura, which are cameras capable of capturing images of ghosts and also exorcising them.

It's a fun survival horror type game, although it didn't scare me too much because all the characters, even the ghosts themselves, are very attractive lol! Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum