OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:12 pm

rollotomasi

Oh i stated Egyptian because in DC comics, Black Adam's mortal form is Teth Adam from Ancient Egypt.

27Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:25 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Oh i stated Egyptian because in DC comics, Black Adam's mortal form is Teth Adam from Ancient Egypt.

Ah, I see. Well, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the details of DC and Marvel, barring a few relatively recent movies (and not the most recent ones). I now realize this must be in relation to the upcoming Black Adam movie, in which the Rock plays the protagonist. Otherwise the only Egyptian association I could think of was the Scorpion King. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:24 am

AlKelAstra91

This should be a movie/tv series. Seriously. It reminds me of that show Living With Yourself starring Paul Rudd. But would obviously be a VERY different kind of story with DJ as the main clone candidate. Smile

Theboo-bomb wrote:I have no clue what's going on with the "crazy dummy" one, looks like The Rock's cousin, David "The Pebble" Johnson.

Hahaha! I find this even funnier because 'The Pebble' has the biggest muscles out of all of them; as though he has to compensate for his lack of stardom power. Razz

29Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:29 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
AlKelAstra91 wrote:This should be a movie/tv series. Seriously. It reminds me of that show Living With Yourself starring Paul Rudd. But would obviously be a VERY different kind of story with DJ as the main clone candidate.  Smile

Thank you very much. I don't think I remember that one, but there was also Multiplicity with Michael Keaton, I think. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:32 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
One More Rock

Between my preference for it and the apparent consensus among others, I ended up also getting the bearded version of the El1ev1en x Kai head sculpt, so here it is, as another point of comparison (alongside the smooth-shaven version seen above).

Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Frocks18

Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Frocks19

Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Frocks20

What do you think?

31Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:53 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's pretty good, looks like they used the same headsculpt? It makes sense considering he just grew it out, no need to change anything else I guess.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 1f60e

32Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:That's pretty good, looks like they used the same headsculpt? It makes sense considering he just grew it out, no need to change anything else I guess.

I think so too. Definitely the same sculpt, with some added molded and painted facial hair. And since it is a great sculpt, it works just as well. Technically, the facial hair version is A and the clean-shaven version is B, but I don't know whether that reflects the sequence in which they designed them and which came first.

33Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Sat May 07, 2022 1:48 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Somehow I missed this earlier, too funny! I honestly didn't even think the 'Crazy Dummy' head was supposed to be The Rock, I thought it was an (equally terrible) attempt at Wladimir Klitschko.  Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 1f606

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

34Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Sat May 07, 2022 5:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Somehow I missed this earlier, too funny! I honestly didn't even think the 'Crazy Dummy' head was supposed to be The Rock, I thought it was an (equally terrible) attempt at Wladimir Klitschko.  Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 1f606

Glad you liked them. Yes, that one is the worst. Wladimir Klitschko? The poor guy has enough troubles! Smile I would love a Wladimir Klitschko head, actually, and his brother's.

35Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) Sat May 07, 2022 10:00 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Somehow I missed this earlier, too funny! I honestly didn't even think the 'Crazy Dummy' head was supposed to be The Rock, I thought it was an (equally terrible) attempt at Wladimir Klitschko.  Four Rocks (updated with a Fifth) - Page 2 1f606

I would love a Wladimir Klitschko head, actually, and his brother's.

Me too. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum