OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SW Batwoman Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:35 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Body Swap to TbLeague S23b

SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  52019790532_6675e50a2d_b20220421_192440 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  52021349665_12115449d9_b20220421_192016 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  52019790602_b234992e3f_b20220421_192003 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice, I like the design of batwoman on the TV series, its interesting.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  1f60e

3SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:29 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice, I like the design of batwoman on the TV series, its interesting.

I never watch the show but like the figure. Of course i had to add the AFM touch to it.

SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  52022405643_0963ea2191_b20220422_132321 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

4SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:31 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool looking figure. I can only imagine the army of figures you have at this point.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  C8485110

5SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:26 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool looking figure. I can only imagine the army of figures you have at this point.

Thanks. Truthfully I stop counting years ago, but I do find myself always in need of more action figure stands. LOL.

6SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:15 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Well those suits always go well with the seamless bodies, you might be the world's leading seamless superhero customizer.

Although I am not a fan of that design choice with that red wig, haha. And there is no unmasked version of that particular character, right? (Well I know of the Manco Toys head, I have two with extremly different air length...)
Do I remember corrctly or could the chin/mouth be swapped into an angrier version?

7SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:07 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote:Well those suits always go well with the seamless bodies, you might be the world's leading seamless superhero customizer.

Although I am not a fan of that design choice with that red wig, haha. And there is no unmasked version of that particular character, right? (Well I know of the Manco Toys head, I have two with extremly different air length...)
Do I remember corrctly or could the chin/mouth be swapped into an angrier version?

Thanks. This version did come with two masked heads. Soosoo Toys came with an unmasked head that looks dead on. I have Soosoo Toy one too. Waiting to get another S23b body to swap. Will post pictures when it's done. Thanks again.

8SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:21 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Ah now I remember, the sculpt was blurred out on the promo pics because it wasn't yet. Looking forward to your custom.

9SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:41 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
[quote="Ovy"]Ah now I remember, the sculpt was blurred out on the promo pics because it wasn't yet. Looking forward to your custom.[/quote

I think they got it right. Thanks again.

10SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:58 am

blackpool

blackpool
Top notch work as usual!!! I bet Stan Lee and Bob kane would love your collection, so many iconic heroes n villains!

11SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:09 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
I originally had my eye on this version of BW, but have been seriously considering picking up the soosoo toys version of the character. I’m looking forward to seeing your seamless replacement for that one.

—Steven

12SW Batwoman Custom by AFM  Empty Re: SW Batwoman Custom by AFM Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:45 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
blackpool wrote:Top notch work as usual!!! I bet Stan Lee and Bob kane would love your collection, so many iconic heroes n villains!

Thanks brother. I know I'm in good company with this group of talented collectors including you too my friend. I'm always greatly inspired.

collectorofmany wrote:I originally had my eye on this version of BW, but have been seriously considering picking up the soosoo toys version of the character. I’m looking forward to seeing your seamless replacement for that one.
—Steven

I'm glad i got both. Still waiting for my body to arrive. The SW BW Hair is more straight, and SooSoo's is more curly. I've seen quite a few pictures from other and the managed to tame those wild locks. So I'very hopeful i can do it too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum