OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Valiarde

These bodies looking good on your pics.

fourzerotwo98

Randam Hajile wrote:
fourzerotwo98 wrote:Just made an account on here to settle in the world of one sixth figures.

How big are the feet of this figure? Are they comparable to the TBLeague S10D? I don't like seamless bodies and I was hoping to use this instead as a body for the Super Duck Kasumi clothing set.

I don't really use/own the S12D body, but I guess the feet are not quite different from standard feet coming with S17B/S23B. In the picture above I put these standard feet on the S47 body, so you can see that there is not much difference in the size of the AT-200/201 feet. I would think that the feet on the AT-200/201 should be compatible with most hollow boots. That said, please note the different ankle design on the AT-200/201, making it difficult to use feet from different manufactures like Very Cool etc.

I hope this helps.

-Ralf

Okay. I guess it will work then. Thanks for the reply!

Titan

My contribution:

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Pn9W2ICmj

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 PoDvvvjUj

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 PoU4p1eaj

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Pm5Oa2kMj

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 PoQvpTTaj

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Slimming black, I see. Smile Impressive and encouraging that you were able to clothe her. Are the bottoms from Jiaou (the material seems familiar)? Keep in mind World Box is prone to getting stained, although if this is from Jiaou, it might be safe.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great when all the joints are concealed. Nicely done Titan!

Titan

Titan
GubernatorFan wrote:Slimming black, I see. Smile Impressive and encouraging that you were able to clothe her. Are the bottoms from Jiaou (the material seems familiar)? Keep in mind World Box is prone to getting stained, although if this is from Jiaou, it might be safe.

Thanks GubernatorFan. The pants are not from Jiaou. I bought them last year on ebay. You are correct about the staining The abdomen is a soft plastic and within hours the pants stained it. The legs are hard plastic so I was easily able to get rid of those stains.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice, that are some real proportions right there. Fitting outfit

Titan

Titan
csyeung wrote:Looks great when all the joints are concealed. Nicely done Titan!

Thanks csyeung. You are so right about those joints.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/652x1057q90/r/924/K3ba8E.jpg

Titan

Titan
Valiarde wrote:Very nice, that are some real proportions right there. Fitting outfit

Thanks much, Valiarde. I like that it is shaped more real than fantasy, like so many females I know.

Diana

Diana
She looks fantastic clothed! Love the proportions!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Randam, thanks for those comparison pics. These curvy ones makes the TBL look like a toothpaste tube. The hands and feet sculpts are really impressive. I hope TBL will take notes.

@Titan, Black-pink Widow looks great! With the tight pants, how's the hip articulation?

vspectra

Is there any way to avoid staining these?

Annalise

Annalise
vspectra wrote:Is there any way to avoid staining these?

Well, you could leave them nude... j/k.

There are various ways to stabilize the dye in the clothing so they won't stain but I've found the easiest way is to just wrap the limbs and/or torso with cling film plastic wrap before putting the clothes on. It's not a good solution for items like fish-net stockings, but if the clothes are opaque it's fast & easy.

Titan

Titan
rollotomasi

"@Titan, Black-pink Widow looks great! With the tight pants, how's the hip articulation?"

I am not sure I understand your question. She can get low into a split position but not all the way down. Her knees cannot reach her chest. Do you need me to take more pictures showing the full range of hip movement?

Titan

Titan
Diana wrote:She looks fantastic clothed! Love the proportions!

Thank you, Diana. I think this head sculpt helped.

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Vr3aMA

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Titan wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Slimming black, I see. Smile Impressive and encouraging that you were able to clothe her. Are the bottoms from Jiaou (the material seems familiar)? Keep in mind World Box is prone to getting stained, although if this is from Jiaou, it might be safe.

Thanks GubernatorFan. The pants are not from Jiaou. I bought them last year on ebay. You are correct about the staining The abdomen is a soft plastic and within hours the pants stained it. The legs are hard plastic so I was easily able to get rid of those stains.
Ouch! Glad you managed to fix it!

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Here my contribution. It is very strange to contemplate a body with normal female proportions, I suppose that the effect of consuming only Tbleague.  Laughing

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52640585929_469e28e6f4_k

The joints are stiff, especially in the ankles, but I think it is an excellent purchase.

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52640585884_e8a67c82b6_k

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52640765295_062152d411_k

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52640329456_59348d4198_k

The suntan skin tone is almost perfect for my Avengers Black Widow, slight yellow tint on the face in relation to the body, but it is hardly noticeable.
My problem now will be to find a suitable civilian wardrobe for the character.

Lastly, does anyone know what this is for?

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52639815742_d660123046_k

gooboo

Got mine in the mail today. I went with pale instead of suntan, so I figured I would put some pictures up.

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Worldb10

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Worldb11

The body is more pink than I expected. I would have to repaint some pale heads to make them match the body tone better. The rubber part of the body is very similar to the Poptoys XING body. It looks nicer, but I don't think it's really any more flexible. The torso's ability to flex and hold poses isn't that great, at least not like a TBLeague figure. There's not much articulation in the shoulder/clavicle area either, so you can't make the figure shrug or sloop their shoulders. Most people probably don't care about that, but for me that means its use as an art model is more limited. I do like whatever plastic material the limbs are made out of- it feels heavier and harder than the stuff on the XING body. Gives the figure weight and makes it feel solid. The joints are stiff and hold poses well.

Overall, it's an aesthetic upgrade over the XING body, but functionally not really that much different. The main problem with this figure, like the XING body, is the cheap rubber used for the torso isn't really all that flexible.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like it. The articulation issues don't bother me as I don't foresee any poses I'd be doing where that would be necessary. I think I want to get at least one of these regular/petite versions (in suntan) to try for a custom Padme figure.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good question, Cisco, I don't know (besides, haven't received mine yet).

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Allright, I found some clothes in my dump box. I'm really liking the worldbox body, I hope they release more models in the future, it's been a long time since I enjoyed an articulated body instead of a silicone one. I like what I see

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52641990513_eabb5561d5_k

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad to see that seamless abs area came in useful. Smile She looks good.

Diana

Diana
Wow! More stunning photos, and especially that last one, Cisco. She looks fantastic!! And that head of course is a stunner. I love you

How tall are these compared to the S23 or S29 or S25?

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
GubernatorFan wrote:Glad to see that seamless abs area came in useful. Smile She looks good.

thanks GubernatorFan the jacket doesn't help and I'll probably get a tighter one, but overall the silhouette as a whole pleases me Very Happy

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Diana wrote:Wow! More stunning photos, and especially that last one, Cisco. She looks fantastic!! And that head of course is a stunner. I love you

How tall are these compared to the S23 or S29 or S25?

Sorry Diana, quick photos, I didn't have time to put them in a neutral pose  Crying or Very sad , but I hope they are useful to you

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52642693055_4a001f1ac2_k
Nicole the Pumpkin is S39B

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52642729733_f98a5426bd_k
Francine is S25B, she wears the same boots, but since she is arched due to the pose it is not well appreciated, however I think the Wordbox AT201 is a little higher

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52642255691_8f16c068b7_k
Jill shows off the classic s12d

The heel of the Black Widow boots is 1 cm high (0.393701 inches)

Diana

Diana
Cisco, thank you for those photos. They help already. So she is not overly tall, but not overly short either. That's nice. Smile

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I'm still on the fence concerning these bodies. I really like the overall body shapes, and I found fitting clothes for both, but posing them is still problematic. More often than not, I end up with poses that don't quite look right, as ankle and hip joints don't move the way I would like them to...

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 52641512422_0e9ca61016_kCyberpunk Katana squad by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

I wish TBLeague would produce something like these bodies, because posing their bodies is still so much superior.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice photo, Ralf. I’m still on the fence about these, and I love WB bodies as my go-to jointed for the males. Maybe once I see one in-hand, it’ll change…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

2 - Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, beautiful photo, Ralf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum