OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 11818
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 21067
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 3774
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 4703

Brand: YMTOYS
Original Series: M-GHOST Ghost Hunter Squad
The first bullet: Sister Jiazi
Scale: 1/6
Item number: YMT077
Material: PVC/ABS/resin/fabric Deadline for
order: September 9, 2022 Delivery time:
Q1 2023
The global limited edition of 399 bodies (the deadline
for orders is full), there are discounts for orders, please consult customer service
List: Straight-looking head carving*1
squint head carving*1
half-pack body*1
hand shape*6
necklace*1
ghost face Buddha beads*1
blood red beads string*1
ghost suppression helmet*1
hunting gun*1
coat*1
Lace-up pleated skirt*1
Tube top jumpsuit*1
Leg socks*2
Leg bag*1
Mechanical prosthesis*2
Earth dragon wreckage*2
Scene platform*1

Product: YMTOYS
M- GHOST team NO.1
Scale: 1/6
No: YMT077
Material: PVC/ABS/cloth
Perorder is available before: July 15, 2022
Release date: Fourth quarter 2022

List: REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE*2
ACTION BODY*1
The hand model*6
The necklace*1
Beads necklace*1
Hand catenary*1
helmet*1
pike weapons*1
Dust coat*1
The belt*1
dress*1
stockings*2
pockets *1
The mechanical foot*2
Alien wreck*2
The road*1

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 5653
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 6609
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 7585
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 8556
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 9537
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 10513
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 11820
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 12467
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 13443
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 14414
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 15388
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister 16359

#newproduct #YMToys #M-Ghost #TeamNo1 JiaziSister #female #stylized #Sci-Fi

csyeung

csyeung
this is a neat figure, reminds me a bit of the blitzway hunters series, but with less stuff. The headsculpt isn't for me though. They may have gotten me if they did a more realistic head sculpt.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:this is a neat figure, reminds me a bit of the blitzway hunters series, but with less stuff. The headsculpt isn't for me though. They may have gotten me if they did a more realistic head sculpt.

That’s what I thought too. Though, I still like the head sculpt, as it would fit in well with the others.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS: YMT077 1/6 Scale M-GHOST HUNTER team NO.1 - Jiazi Sister C8485110

brassco

brassco
I love this.Not too often i am not bothered by sculpted hair. Will probably replace the body once i got it. Seems like this is a 399 pieces limited edition world-wide...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Molded hair and cartoonish face, yet I still really like this figure! Love the sad/angry expression. The oversized coat is cool too.

Diana

Diana
I love the look and vibe of this figure. I adore the head sculpt! Great coat!
But so many parts seem oddly oversized in a bad way. I understand in part that this is part of the aesthetic, but maybe the fabric is too thick, or the beads could be a tiny bit smaller or the amulet could use a little more detail... Can't put my finger on it. The dress doesn't seem to fit all that well, but I suppose that can be hidden under the fantastic coat.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've got to say that although this is not my usual cup of tea, I love it. Yes, I would have preferred more realistic hair and a more realistic face, but it is still great looking and interesting. I think the weakest piece (whether in the original design or as reproduced here) is the mask/helmet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum