OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Identify Head Sculpt- $15 paypal for correct identification :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mattipulation

Hi, I'm looking for this 1/6 head sculpt- This image was posted on a re-painter instagram as a 'before' shot- Im not sure if any work has been done even to this sculpt- The lips look like they have been touched- maybe to try and obscure which base head it is?
Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you,
Matthew
Identify Head Sculpt- $15 paypal for correct identification :) Jennie10

Diana

Diana
Hopefully someone else will recognize the head.
Sadly I can't help here, but welcome to the board!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Due to the color and the way the head is designed, I’m going to say it’s a Kumik (which one I couldn’t say).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Identify Head Sculpt- $15 paypal for correct identification :) C8485110

Mattipulation

Thank you, this is the only one i found, something clicks for me when i see this, but then when i start to analyze i second guess myself.
Identify Head Sculpt- $15 paypal for correct identification :) Image010

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm sorry but I don't think that is the same head. Admittedly, we are comparing an in-hand photo (and one with the hair removed) to a promotional photo, which may interfere in the comparison and identification. It seems to me that the promotional image has a slight smile which is lacking in the in-hand image, and also the angle of the eyes is a bit different.
Is there no indication of which head this is in the original thread you found it, or can one contact the customizer and ask (which forum was that on, date and number of post, etc)?

Diana

Diana
I think it looks a lot like a repainted Kumik k150-20:

Identify Head Sculpt- $15 paypal for correct identification :) Kumik10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum