OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:09 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
My Villain The Master Mind and his deadly Robotic Henchmen.

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50960678562_80f3a270ed_bDSC09864 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50960678532_ff0ecec565_bDSC09865 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50960678502_1de2f0813a_bDSC09866 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50960574646_bf44a93a36_bDSC09867 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50959874743_874b8dab89_bDSC09868 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50960574581_e93e79a7b6_bDSC09872 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 50960678302_716e63177b_bDSC09873 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:02 pm

davidd

davidd
Wicked cool!

3The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lol what a crazy fig. Smile

How do you like the robot heads with the LED eyes? How long do they light up?

4The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:53 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That. Is. Awesome! Love it. Really dig his costume, and funnily enough -- the black exposed wrist joints actually help with the entire semi-robot look of the entire figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM C8485110

5The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:41 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Oh, I love that Robot Hitler. I so want one for a villain!

6The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:32 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Robo-Hitler must be the ultimate villain.

7The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:28 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Oh you bought that very weird but also very fun figure, nice! Did you also go for the Che version? The evil robonhenchmen next to him fit well.

Need a detail shot of the cute red little devil giving the commands.

8The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:42 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
davidd wrote:Wicked cool!
Thanks so much.
Valiarde wrote:Lol what a crazy fig. Smile
How do you like the robot heads with the LED eyes? How long do they light up?
Thanks. Always need villains. Truthfully I haven't put any batteries in yet.
Stryker2011 wrote:That. Is. Awesome! Love it. Really dig his costume, and funnily enough -- the black exposed wrist joints actually help with the entire semi-robot look of the entire figure.
I know, right. I thought the same thing when I noticed the wrist.
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Oh, I love that Robot Hitler. I so want one for a villain!
I got the Hitler head from one sixth kit. I think they can bot be found on ebay. They have a strange name that I can not seem to find. Good luck.
TravelGuide wrote:Robo-Hitler must be the ultimate villain.
That was the plan.
Ovy wrote:Oh you bought that very weird but also very fun figure, nice! Did you also go for the Che version? The evil robonhenchmen next to him fit well.
]I knew I wanted him when I saw him. Not sure what the Che version is. The robot henchmen were always the plan. They all set on my work table headless until recently.

9The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:09 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Well that's quite literally (one of) the face of evil.

I like this evil dude, his henchmen are quite cool too, they look like weird evil cyborgs.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM 1f60e

10The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:58 am

Ovy

Ovy
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Ovy wrote:Oh you bought that very weird but also very fun figure, nice! Did you also go for the Che version? The evil robonhenchmen next to him fit well.
]I knew I wanted him when I saw him. Not sure what the Che version is. The robot henchmen were always the plan. They all set on my work table headless until recently.
I mean this Che Guevara Robot piloted by a cute little monkey, by the same company:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3534-new-product-ape-walker-1-6-world-ape-head-series-2nd-free-jumping-head-sculpture-sjyt-002

11The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Empty Re: The Face of EVIL. Customs by AFM Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:11 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Well that's quite literally (one of) the face of evil.

I like this evil dude, his henchmen are quite cool too, they look like weird evil cyborgs.
And a couple of dudes you would not want to mess with, right?

Ovy wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
I mean this Che Guevara Robot piloted by a cute little monkey, by the same company:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3534-new-product-ape-walker-1-6-world-ape-head-series-2nd-free-jumping-head-sculpture-sjyt-002
Yeah, I did see that one but passed. I wasn't struck with any inspiration when I saw his.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum