OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAMComix

Visisonor wrote:I may be biased, but Shea in action looks fantastic!

Very Happy Thanks so much!

BAMComix

One for Stryker2011 bounce

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 52541763120_19e1c77c90_c

Diana

Not sure how I missed this thread until now, but she looks great!! Love her final outfit. Great head. Beautifully atmospheric shots! Especially that third shot of her in action (and on her way out I suppose) is a stunner! Very Happy

BAMComix

Diana wrote:Not sure how I missed this thread until now, but she looks great!! Love her final outfit. Great head. Beautifully atmospheric shots! Especially that third shot of her in action (and on her way out I suppose) is a stunner! Very Happy

bounce  Thanks Diana! I was really pleased with how Shea turned out. I do really like that head. I must admit, I also like the dark haired version too. Still haven't picked one up yet Suspect .Really pleased you enjoyed the shots cheers

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice! She looks perfect like that, Dal. May I suggest she get herself a big knife (or a garrote) for silent kills; as a cat burglar, silence is a must.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
[quote="Stryker2011"]Nice! She looks perfect like that, Dal. May I suggest she get herself a big knife (or a garrote) for silent kills; as a cat burglar, silence is a must.[/quote

Cheers Mark. Yeah, I think your right. A garrote or knife would be a great call. I will have to have a look in the spares bounce .

BAMComix

BAMComix
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 52544124259_bda7df1cb6_c
Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 52543368042_f4037e1a25_c

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice pictures of Shea in action, Dal! Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 1f44d

Diana

Diana
Haha! Beautiful moment in the first picture of the last two. It's the moment of admiring a piece of art while it still hangs on the wall, before packing it up. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. I want to see her cutting one of those paintings out and rolling it up. A long cylinder tube to carry it; maybe a modified rocket launcher would work for that if an actual map tube, etc., can’t be found…?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana and Mark, you've got a criminal mind, you have! Smile She is lovely so of course she looks lovely... and I like the photo with the globe, which seems nicely sized.

Ovy

Ovy
I think shady characters like her are perfect for your lowkeyish photography style.

I can also imagine her stealing an expensive unique sculpture of that globe with a 'Ze World is Yours' lettering. Her silhouette, carrying the globe on her back like Atlas, might be see  in front of the full moon. (Which is larger in movies of course).
Maybe she snuck into Tony Montana's Villa while he was fighting of all those goons in a cocaine-filled last stand.

And I think a good tube could be those cylindrical drink tab packagings.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice pictures of Shea in action, Dal!  Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 1f44d

Thanks so much Ralf Very Happy .

Diana wrote:Haha! Beautiful moment in the first picture of the last two. It's the moment of admiring a piece of art while it still hangs on the wall, before packing it up. Smile

It's great her intention came across, and I do like your idea that she was stealing more for personal rather than professional, an that she intends to hang it on one of her apartment walls bounce .

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice. I want to see her cutting one of those paintings out and rolling it up. A long cylinder tube to carry it; maybe a modified rocket launcher would work for that if an actual map tube, etc., can’t be found…?

That idea of a tube to hide the paintings or paintings inside is fantastic. I will have to see what I can find.

GubernatorFan wrote:Diana and Mark, you've got a criminal mind, you have! Smile She is lovely so of course she looks lovely... and I like the photo with the globe, which seems nicely sized.

lol! @ Ian, I agree! Thanks on the globe. I found that in a charity shop some years back now cheers .

Ovy wrote:I think shady characters like her are perfect for your lowkeyish photography style.

I can also imagine her stealing an expensive unique sculpture of that globe with a 'Ze World is Yours' lettering. Her silhouette, carrying the globe on her back like Atlas, might be see  in front of the full moon. (Which is larger in movies of course).
Maybe she snuck into Tony Montana's Villa while he was fighting of all those goons in a cocaine-filled last stand.

And I think a good tube could be those cylindrical drink tab packagings.

Many thanks Ovy! I love that image of the moon you have now dropped into my mind! I wish I had photo shop skills to make that happen!
Wink As for Tony Montana, Shea will break into anywhere, nothing phases this woman Very Happy . Again, I love the idea of her sneaking around stealing all the things of value, while the gun battle is in full swing at the Montana mansion

Illusion

Illusion
I have this head too and had many plans for her outfit… but no progress there…

your background story for her is very fitting. The head is perfect for an Alpha Killer, and mine is supposed to join my Vicious Violet‘s crew. You took some very cool pics of her and thought of - as usual - nice details.

At least my head is not in he drawers but is parked on a body with outfit that lost its head during some sales of mine…

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 20221207_161620u1fig

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:I have this head too and had many plans for her outfit… but no progress there…

your background story for her is very fitting. The head is perfect for an Alpha Killer, and mine is supposed to join my Vicious Violet‘s crew. You took some very cool pics of her and thought of - as usual - nice details.

At least my head is not in he drawers but is parked on a body with outfit that lost its head during some sales of mine…

Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 20221207_161620u1fig

Thank you so much! I do enjoy creating my characters. I really like what you've done with yours! The outfit fits perfectly. I look forward to reading more about her.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She's looking amazing, reminds me of 80's action films, all black cat burglars are just top tier.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Shea Moriarty, Cat burgular, and new face to Diablos' evil army! - Page 2 1f60e

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:She's looking amazing, reminds me of 80's action films, all black cat burglars are just top tier.

Thanks so much! bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum