OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ICONIQ Studios IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing

Born from James Sunderland’s guilt and subconscious desire for punishment comes the
most terrifying monster of Silent Hill 2, Red Pyramid Thing. Iconiq Studios, in collaboration
with Konami and TBLeague, are proud to bring this terrifying executioner to life in a highly
detailed 1/6 scale figure. This tormentor includes a fully-articulated seamless body, his iconic
pyramid head, and a number of weapons and accessories.

One (1) Pyramid head
One (1) Custom painted articulated seamless body
One (1) Set of weathered / distressed clothing
One (1) ‘The Great Knife’ weapon
One (1) ‘The Great Spear’ weapon with detachable tip for posing
Two (2) Open hands
Two (2) Gripping hands
Two (2) Closed fist hands
One (1) Base with Silent Hill 2 topper

Prototype shown, final product may differ slightly Each body and clothing set is uniquely hand painted with weathering effects Product release dates subject to change ©Konami Digital Entertainment

Sculpting: Leon Enriquez / JungHyuk IM
Paint: JungHyuk IM
Body Engineering Design: TBLeague
Design: Andrew Aitcheson / JungHyuk IM
Clothing Design: 2ouble8ight
Production: Eleven / TBLeague

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 11864
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 21090
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 3799
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 4747
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 5675
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 6633
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 7607
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 8578
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 9558
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse 10534

ICONIQ Studios IQGS02 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Bubble Head Nurse

From Iconiq Studios, Konami, TBLeague, and the tormented mind of James Sunderland
comes the highly-detailed and fully posable 1/6 scale figure of Bubble Head Nurse from the
critically acclaimed horror masterpiece Silent Hill 2.
This menacing creature includes a fully articulated seamless body that is capable of
capturing each unsettling twitch and disturbing convolution, a game-accurate head sculpt
that meticulously captures every terrifying detail, and more.

One (1) Silent Hill accurate head sculpt
One (1) Custom painted articulated seamless body
One (1) Set of weathered / distressed clothing
One (1) Rusted pipe weapon
Two (2) Open hands
Two (2) Gripping hands
Two (2) Contorted gesture hands
Two (2) neutral feet
Two (2) posted feet
One (1) Base with hospital floor topper

Prototype shown, final product may differ slightly Each body and clothing set is uniquely hand painted with weathering effects Product release dates subject to change ©Konami Digital Entertainment

Sculpting: Leon Enriquez / JungHyuk IM
Paint: JungHyuk IM
Body Engineering Design: TBLeague
Design: Andrew Aitcheson / JungHyuk IM
Clothing Design: 2ouble8ight
Production: Eleven / TBLeague

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse Cj8zhv10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse Mcqhbl10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse Q1j8qk10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse R12pl310
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse Zwheiu10
horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse Zwheiu11

#newproduct #IconiqStudios #SilentHill2 #RedPyramidThing #BubbleHeadNurse #male #female #videogame #horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remember someone made that pyramid thingie in sixth scale before. Gritty stylish, even if not my thing at all.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm always happy to see new horror figures. I think I played one of the games for a while and watched one movie.
Still think the figs are a bit too expensive for what you get, but otherwise cool

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Unfortunately, these figures are way too expensive for me, cuz I simply love this game. Silent Hill 2 was the first SH game I played, and it made me so hooked on the franchise that I played all of them, except for the very first one.
I'm glad to see that the franchise isn't dead, after Konami recently announced 3 projects related to Silent Hill, including a remake of the second game.

Diana

Diana
I'm not into horror at all so I'll be glad when all these Halloween related announcements are over. Laughing

I do recognize the beauty of these releases. Just don't want any of it on my shelves. What a Face

Ovy

Ovy
Now I wonder what technique/colour they used to make those seamless bodies nasty.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Now I wonder what technique/colour they used to make those seamless bodies nasty.
Presumably the same technique used by ADD toys to have (painted) hairy and tattooed bodies like their War Wolves (Wolverine) and King of Khalasar (Khal Drogo).

teamweapon

quite a nice pair!
although to me the nurse looks taller than pyramid?
i wonder what sculpt is under the pyramid???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
teamweapon wrote:quite a nice pair!
although to me the nurse looks taller than pyramid?
i wonder what sculpt is under the pyramid???
I don't think there is a head sculpt under the pyramid. Even the listing just mentions "pyramid head."

Ghost808

Ghost808
Ovy wrote:Now I wonder what technique/colour they used to make those seamless bodies nasty.

They deliver them to my house and let my two year old play with them for 5 mins.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:

They deliver them to my house and let my two year old play with them for 5 mins.

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse Mt

He who dies with the most toys wins!

horror - NEW PRODUCT: ICONIQ Studios: IQGS03 1/6 Scale Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing & IQGS02 Bubble Head Nurse C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum