OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Tjolnir

Hi folks and a merry christmas to everyone, hope you're having a good and relaxed one.havent been very active lately in terms of figures,at least in the 1/6 scale departement, though i still enjoy visiting.
cheers
Tjolnir

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
My Christmas has been hectic, but still happy and amidst family, so no complaints on my end. Thank you for finding the time in joining in to support our community at this time, filled with so many other distractions and tasks (hopefully happy ones). Great photos all around.
If you haven't done so already, don't forget to check out the other Christmas-related threads some of our members (with more foresight and better planning than me) created even earlier.

Cheers to the good health and good fortune of us all.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

valentin

In asia, due to +8GMT, it's gonna be the new year in less than 4 hours....

not exactly 1/6, but 1/10 china's licensed marvel series.....

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 - Page 2 Greeti10

csyeung

Merry Xmas and Happy new year OSF Forum family! May the new year bring in new and amazing figures into your collections!

Visisonor

Visisonor
Happy New Year, everyone!
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 - Page 2 Cnr_5125

blackpool

blackpool
Hope you had some great Holidays with your families and friends, I wish you all a happy new year!

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 - Page 2 Spidey10

henchman21

henchman21
A belated....much belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
henchman21 wrote: A belated....much belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here
Thanks, henchman! Don't be a stranger!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Amazing shots guys! I really hope you all had a great time! bit late, but heres my shot,

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 - Page 2 52566110437_a1b70442dc_cJayden's Christmas Jumper by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice Christmas shots. (Man, I’m glad the Holiday season is over — but I still enjoy seeing the pics).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 - Page 2 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum