OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is that time of year all over again. As always, I am wishing you all a healthy, safe, stress-free Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (or feel free to substitute the holidays of your choice).

They were not quite ready setting up yet, but Santa just had to let some eager beaver early birds come ahead of schedule and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 Xmasmm11

Following precedent and in the grand tradition of holiday reruns, audiences will be delighted with a presentation of now traditional classics, assembled in one place for convenience:

Star Wars Christmas (NOT that Holiday Special!) reruns.

For a glimpse at last Christmas' special programming featuring the inimitable Gridney Daggers, see Here.

Sit back and enjoy. Hopefully you will be profoundly moved. Better yet, giggle, as a break from stress or fatigue.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!

Valiarde

Valiarde
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!  Smile

And thank you Ian for linking your super fun StarWars thread again. ("I've felt your presents" lol - Vader the Cookie Monster)

Diana

Diana
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone and their loved ones! May these times bring you much love and joy, and maybe a little healing contemplation if you're going for that. Smile

Illusion

Illusion
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 52583654783_ca45288dc1_b

just a very quick pic of my present for myself (the outfit Wink )
to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and some happy days off!

Thanks for all the fun and great pics on board!

(I will check your links in a quieter moment! for sure! Thanks for all your invaluable contributions Gub!)

Ovy

Ovy
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 PSX-20221224-145601

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Merry Christmas to All.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Illusion wrote:Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 52583654783_ca45288dc1_b

just a very quick pic of my present for myself (the outfit Wink )
to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and some happy days off!

Thanks for all the fun and great pics on board!

(I will check your links in a quieter moment! for sure! Thanks for all your invaluable contributions Gub!)

This is absolutely stunning. Did you make that dress?

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Merry Christmas and happy new year, may all of you get either lots of cool things or buy yourself lots of cool things.  Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 1f601 Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 6g6A62Y

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 1f60e

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
Merry Christmas! Love the scene and characters!

davidd

davidd

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 December24
Happy Christmas to All
And to All a Good Knight!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Have a great holiday season everyone. santa

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 Cnr_5110
Happy holidays from the field agents!

ElBundy

ElBundy
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 52556683034_03965f76da_c

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Merry Christmas, hope Santa brings you something joyful!

All I want for Christmas is real hands. Perhaps the bribery will help….

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 9021f810

ostfront43

ostfront43
Happy Holidays to all, and may your 1/6th joy continue in 2023!

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks for the beautiful pics everyone, reflecting your unique personal styles I love you

Stryker2011 wrote:

This is absolutely stunning. Did you make that dress?

Thank you! No, I did not. Bought it from a lady in Spain. She is working with this metal mesh stuff quite a lot (among other things). Usually, as soon as she shows some new items on instagramm / etsy, they are sold out right away. I was lucky to get this dress (it is actually 3 pieces: 1 skirt, 2 tops) and don‘t regret the above average expense Laughing

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Merry christmas everyone!

davidd wrote:
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 December24
Happy Christmas to All
And to All a Good Knight!
Aw, that's nice. I'll send you my adress so you can send me the good knight Laughing

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:
Aw, that's nice. I'll send you my adress so you can send me the good knight

Offer available for a limited time only. Void where prohibited. Not eligible for shipment to some areas. Shipping fees and tax may vary. Final product may differ from prototype. Quantities may be limited. Razz

ukshaun

ukshaun
Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 Dsc00011

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 Dsc00010
LOADING: Image(s)

VERYCOOL TOYS VCF-2035A (Police Black Python Stripe) Villa Sister Flower

As soon as i discovered this figure i knew i had to add it to my collection.
As luck would have it, i spotted one on ebay a few weeks ago selling for a normal'ish price.
Condition: New ..the  figure smell's slightly musty. Inside the brown shipper, the figure ships in an interesting black plastic box.

To some degree, this was an Xmas present to myself. While friends, family will send chocolates, booze, sending a figure is never going to happen.

I shot some out of the box photo's. No pose, no accessories. Some time in the future, when the time is right, i will put some effort into the pose Smile

..on a side-note. Villa Sister Flower represents my 1st Verycool Toys figure. They look very good.
I do believe this is the first 1/6 scale figure in my collection that features real hair that appears to be made up of more than one shade/color.

@Visisonor i see you own the very same figure (4 posts back) but possibly cut the hair shorter?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Merry Christmas, All. Some really nice photos and figures by everyone. Hope you’re all having a nice day. Today is just me, the wife, and our pup. If I get a chance, I’ll try and post some pics (it’s been awhile — mainly because my computer died and I had to get a new one, which still isn’t 100% set up).

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Hi folks and a merry christmas to everyone, hope you're having a good and relaxed one.havent been very active lately in terms of figures,at least in the 1/6 scale departement, though i still enjoy visiting.
cheers
Tjolnir

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
My Christmas has been hectic, but still happy and amidst family, so no complaints on my end. Thank you for finding the time in joining in to support our community at this time, filled with so many other distractions and tasks (hopefully happy ones). Great photos all around.
If you haven't done so already, don't forget to check out the other Christmas-related threads some of our members (with more foresight and better planning than me) created even earlier.

Cheers to the good health and good fortune of us all.

valentin

valentin
In asia, due to +8GMT, it's gonna be the new year in less than 4 hours....

not exactly 1/6, but 1/10 china's licensed marvel series.....

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023 Greeti10

csyeung

csyeung
Merry Xmas and Happy new year OSF Forum family! May the new year bring in new and amazing figures into your collections!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum