OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

shovelchop81

Love the the Female troll!! Great idea and really well done, reminds me of a book I've had since I was a child called something like 'A Guide To Gnomes' which is beautifully illustrated and has a whole chapter on trolls and how they live, you just need her squatting and picking her nose now! Wink

Ephiane

shovelchop81 wrote:Love the the Female troll!! Great idea and really well done, reminds me of a book I've had since I was a child called something like 'A Guide To Gnomes' which is beautifully illustrated and has a whole chapter on trolls and how they live, you just need her squatting and picking her nose now! Wink

Thanks Friend... i read the same book as a child Very Happy    is it this one ? And sure You know Books like this. Ireland is the Home of Gnomes and Kobolds Very Happy

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 Das-gr10

shovelchop81

Ephiane wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:Love the the Female troll!! Great idea and really well done, reminds me of a book I've had since I was a child called something like 'A Guide To Gnomes' which is beautifully illustrated and has a whole chapter on trolls and how they live, you just need her squatting and picking her nose now! Wink

Thanks Friend... i read the same book as a child Very Happy    is it this one ? And sure You know Books like this. Ireland is the Home of Gnomes and Kobolds  Very Happy

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 Das-gr10

Yup! Exactly the same book but in English! The Irish have Leprechauns or 'The Little People' and fairies etc.. I though Gnomes were Scandinavian? Their clothing looks very Norwegian to me.

blackpool

I read that too in my childhood! Actually there was even an animated serie starring these gnomes in france Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I still have that book. Very cool, and inspirational.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I love your 'Troll Mother'  -- she brings to mind someone like Grendel's dam from Beowulf (the poem, that is). Creepy, and very well done! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Peaches

Peaches
I have that Gnomes book too! My husband bought it for me when we were still dating I think Very Happy I love it Very Happy I was kind of scared to look at this thread, LOL, but I'm glad I did. @Ephiane , you do marvelous work! That troll is absolutely amazing, and indeed scary!

PureEnergy

Phenomenal.  Thousands of words…  Your photography is always so spectacular…  

This one is a tale of woe...  

The old man, bent and buckled in chains, forced to watch hopeless and helpless as that butch beast all but beheads that beautiful girl...  

Then desecrates the corpse, sucking smacks of warm marrow from the broken bone…  

Unspeakable, how that foul troll mocks that poor man’s mournful soul with a bird finger and nasty backside scratch…

Shockingly horrid thing...  Top-notch monstrosity…  Hideous magnificence…  

Truly mastercraft, as always, Ephiane.  

"Sexual content...?"  Lord, please, no...

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Wow! Another fantastic diorama from you. I love your work.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks again, Freinds.
I give the Troll a making of Update. I wan´t You to inspire to bash Your own Monsters Wink

Swamp Troll Bertha gets a intercangeable Mouth piece. Now she has a mean smile und a open angry mouth.
I also like to show how You can make Your own movable fingers at soft rubber hands. I drill a 1mm hole inside the fingers and insert 1mm wire inside. I need this for her predator hands, because the hands can´t hold weapons. Her Weapons get a update, the metal is harder now and she´s got a butchres knife to chop up human meat.  Very Happy  And i give her a new hobby. She´s collecting  shrunken heads now.

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190312
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190313
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190314
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190315
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190316
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190317

Hand Mod
Open

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190318

Closed

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190319

1mm wire and drill

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190320

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's so creative, Ephiane!! As always, I'm super impressed with your ability to not just modify these tbleague bodies, but also the fact that you can concieve of these characters and modifications in order to create them, in the first place.

There is so much raw talent on this forum, not to mention impressive results to show for it, but it's the imagination and conceptualization behind it all that truly astounds me.

Thanks so much for sharing! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is super impressive, Ephi. Love the new details. I’m actually curious to see Bertha without the mouth pieces in — you did an amazing job on those — blends perfectly. She’s truly the stuff of nightmares — and I mean that in a good way.

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool upgrades to what was already a very interesting figure and character.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ooooft, that knife really means business!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:Thanks again, Freinds.
I give the Troll a making of Update. I wan´t You to inspire to bash Your own Monsters Wink

Swamp Troll Bertha gets a intercangeable Mouth piece. Now she has a mean smile und a open angry mouth.
I also like to show how You can make Your own movable fingers at soft rubber hands. I drill a 1mm hole inside the fingers and insert 1mm wire inside. I need this for her predator hands, because the hands can´t hold weapons. Her Weapons get a update, the metal is harder now and she´s got a butchres knife to chop up human meat.  Very Happy  And i give her a new hobby. She´s collecting  shrunken heads now.

I think its important for everyone to have hobbies. Who am I to judge hers?

The interchangeable mouths is really impressive, and I love the movable hands! Do you recast them in a softer material, so they're easier to bend, or just drill out the original predator hands? Either way, they function perfectly and look incredible. And the knives look properly nasty. I second Stryker, she's truly nightmarish. I love it.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Having interchangeable mouths is an inspired idea.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
yay, upgrades. always love the little details you put into your figures, really sets them apart.

Peaches

Peaches
Did I miss the explaination? What did you use to make the chest and hands? How did you get them to stick to the phicen silicon? So amazing, love the movable hands!

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:That's so creative, Ephiane!! As always, I'm super impressed with your ability to not just modify these tbleague bodies, but also the fact that you can concieve of these characters and modifications in order to  create them, in the first place.

There is so much raw talent on this forum, not to mention impressive results to show for it, but it's the imagination and conceptualization behind it all that truly astounds me.

Thanks so much for sharing! Smile  

Thank You very much, Sky . I get all my Inspirations from the other Artists here  Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:That is super impressive, Ephi. Love the new details. I’m actually curious to see Bertha without the mouth pieces in — you did an amazing job on those — blends perfectly. She’s truly the stuff of nightmares — and I mean that in a good way.

Thank You, Stryker. There are little magnets inside the sculpting clay of the mouth pieces. It´s easy to made.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool upgrades to what was already a very interesting figure and character.

Thank You, Gube.

Lynkhart wrote:Ooooft, that knife really means business!

Thank You, that happens if You cut bones with it  Laughing

ReverendSpooky wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Thanks again, Freinds.

I think its important for everyone to have hobbies.  Who am I to judge hers?

The interchangeable mouths is really impressive, and I love the movable hands!  Do you recast them in a softer material, so they're easier to bend, or just drill out the original predator hands?  Either way, they function perfectly and look incredible.  And the knives look properly nasty.  I second Stryker, she's truly nightmarish.  I love it.  

Thank You, Reverend. That are the normal Predator Hands with a selfmade Adaptor to the TBL Bodys. Man, i wish i can do resculpts with silicone ! Shocked

shazzdan wrote:Having interchangeable mouths is an inspired idea.

Thanks, Shazz. I do this, because it´s to much work to sculpt a complete Head with another expression.

Tjolnir wrote:yay, upgrades. always love the little details you put into your figures, really sets them apart.

Thank You , Tjolnir

Peaches wrote:Did I miss the explaination?  What did you use to make the chest and hands?  How did you get them to stick to the phicen silicon?  So amazing, love the movable hands!

Thank You, Peaches. You can sculpt ....Body Parts.... Very Happy  with Milliput yellow & grey and glue them to the rubber body

Ovy

Ovy
Cool, took a closer look at all the beautiful little Pendants on the necks and belts. And just realized the little frog on Skerfs belt. Are you using little tiny shells for the blonde one, or are those pearls?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great continuation of the story -- I hope they hurry up and don't get caught! 

And I really like the details on the rescuer girl's outfit...very intricate, and beautiful colour scheme. : )

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The additional story material is great. Always love your settings and costumes.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Loved the new photos and sequences. Beautiful photography and staging of the otherwise simple narrative. And of course the characters and props are all so minutely detailed in appearance and apparel. Is Skerf's head a modified Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson head sculpt?

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Excellent work.  As always, I love your barbarian / tribal costumes. I could have really used some figures dressed like that in my last series of images.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
You are an inspiration! Great work; I thought about doing a comic-style piece for my next entry, but perhaps frame-by-frame is better!!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ovy wrote:Cool, took a closer look at all the beautiful little Pendants on the necks and belts. And just realized the little frog on Skerfs belt. Are you using little tiny shells for the blonde one, or are those pearls?

skywalkersaga wrote:Great continuation of the story -- I hope they hurry up and don't get caught! 

And I really like the details on the rescuer girl's outfit...very intricate, and beautiful colour scheme. : )

Stryker2011 wrote:The additional story material is great. Always love your settings and costumes.

GubernatorFan wrote:Loved the new photos and sequences. Beautiful photography and staging of the otherwise simple narrative. And of course the characters and props are all so minutely detailed in appearance and apparel. Is Skerf's head a modified Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson head sculpt?

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Excellent work.  As always, I love your barbarian /  tribal costumes.   I could have really used some figures dressed like that in my last series of images.  

AlKelAstra91 wrote:You are an inspiration! Great work; I thought about doing a comic-style piece for my next entry, but perhaps frame-by-frame is better!!

Thanks All ! I " steal " all my inspirations from Fantasy Artists. I´m not really happy with the  " Brabarian Bra Very Happy . It will work down sometimes . This Part of her Outfit i try to copy from this Girl here. I made it not as detailed as she wear it.

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 E6f97010

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190710

The Headsculpt of Skerf is  " The Rock ", Gube  Very Happy . You have good Eyes.

The  " Pearls " on my costumes i use for to hold them down. I remember my Grandma has a little rope of lead inside the end of the drape at her windows. The Pearls i use are out of metal. And thanks to the admins for to pretty up the Thread Wink

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 20190711

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great costume you made. Looking closely at the photo of the cosplayer, it looks like she has fur bra straps hidden behind her hair — you could always add them if you’re concerned about her top falling down...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the barbarian outfits too -- they look more functional than others, even if still a bit skimpy. I suppose I was imagining a "bra" (really "dress") strap or two under her hair. The use of weighted metal bits to help keep parts of the clothing draping is a very good idea. I've used it (or magnets) mostly on hoods that did not want to drape vertically down in the back.

I have good eyes? Thank you! I'll make sure to tell my eye doctor the good news. Wink

And glad you didn't mind me tidying up just a bit. Generally I'm hands off since I don't like to interfere (once I start, who knows where we'd all end up?) Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:Great costume you made. Looking closely at the photo of the cosplayer, it looks like she has fur bra straps hidden behind her hair — you could always add them if you’re concerned about her top falling down...

Hell, Yes ! Please tell Your Eye Doctor the same good news, like Gube  Laughing In the first Picture it was hidden by her hair. I never copy someting completly, but i use all i see somewhere as an inspiration. I take only the fur trimming at the front for the Figure.

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 Gypjs610

GubernatorFan wrote:I like the barbarian outfits too -- they look more functional than others, even if still a bit skimpy. I suppose I was imagining a "bra" (really "dress") strap or two under her hair. The use of weighted metal bits to help keep parts of the clothing draping is a very good idea. I've used it (or magnets) mostly on hoods that did not want to drape vertically down in the back.

I have good eyes? Thank you! I'll make sure to tell my eye doctor the good news. Wink

And glad you didn't mind me tidying up just a bit. Generally I'm hands off since I don't like to interfere (once I start, who knows where we'd all end up?) Smile

That´s a Excellent Admin Job You do. You really like the hobby. Thanks for Your effort. Maybe You can show us the magnet trick ?

Oh, and here is Grandma´s Curtain Trick... the smallest Version must be good for to sew inside 1:6 clothes

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 9a80f910
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) - Page 2 S-l30010

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum