OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annalise's Random Photos

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:13 am

BAMComix

A fantastic series of pics and figures! Thanks for sharing!

27Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:42 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
So many beautiful photos. I think the very first one is my favorite.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:48 am

Ovy

Great photos and bashes, my favourite has to be that Zebra enthusiast with the giant mace, it looks so original. She might be a performance artist, or a psychopath, probably both.

Other honourable mentions would be the hunched over hunter creature in pic 1, gothic armor knight and the Painkiller Lady.

And I think Turtleneck Retro Fitness Lady is an interesting combo, with the smaller head the shoulders look much broader.

29Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 pm

Annalise

Thanks everyone for your comments and kind words.

Ovy wrote:She might be a performance artist, or a psychopath, probably both.

I'm leaning towards psychopath. I get a strong "A Clockwork Orange" vibe from her. She looks ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence...

Spartan06 wrote:And a question - did the Resident Evil girls trade heads or just trade outfits?

Just swapped a couple of alternate Milla heads onto the extinction figure to see how they looked with that outfit. Too much work to swap outfits. Those deceptively simple-looking belts took forever to get them to hang at the right length the first time, I'm not eager to do it again! Smile

30Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:38 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Another nice collection of figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 C8485110

31Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:21 am

Diana

Diana
Awesome! My fav is that shot of your white haired skater sword fighter... That photo makes me regret not getting her. Laughing

32Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:27 am

davidd

davidd
Ha haaa! Love the pic of the Demon Girl with the gooey gollums!

That semi-Tusken Raider looking fig lurking in the background of the first pic looks mysteriously intriguing!

33Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:07 am

Illusion

Illusion
overload of diverse and cool pics
which one to check out in detail first Wink

(and thanks for the info on the head)

34Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:04 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
This thread is awesome. I love looking at all the different figures and you have a similar taste than myself - so yeah. MAybe it is even a bit too much at once, so single figures/pictures should get more time to shine 

Awesome collection

35Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:08 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks again folks for the comments.

Valiarde wrote:MAybe it is even a bit too much at once, so single figures/pictures should get more time to shine

Yeah, I hear you, on the other hand if someone doesn't like a photo all is not lost as there is an unrelated one right below it that may be more their cup of tea. And tbh, it's more time efficient for me to upload several at once. That being said, future posts will soon be more focused and will have multiple pics of fewer figures to explore them more fully.

36Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:42 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Nice "Random"-thread, Annalise! Keep them coming! Smile

37Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Randam Hajile wrote:Nice "Random"-thread, Annalise! Keep them coming! Smile

Very Happy , I agree! more, please cheers

38Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:18 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
These are really good, and very well taken, great job!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 1f60e

39Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks very much for the comments and encouragement! Roger, wilco.

40Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:53 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Part III : Valkyrie, SonjArhians and Spartans

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-01_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-02_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-04_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-05_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-06_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-07_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-07_11

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-08_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-09_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-10_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-11_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-12_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-13_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-14_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-15_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-16_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-17_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-18_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-19_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-20_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-21_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-22_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-23_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 03-24_10

41Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lets hope the grumbling attitude gets her to be a more formidable warrior. Smile
Beautiful photos (as always).

42Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Okay, now I'm in complete awe! Look at all those beautifully photographed fantasy figures! You have an amazing collection my friend.

43Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:25 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Impressive collection! You seem to own a couple of different ‚twins‘. How have you stored all you figures? As we all know, enough space is a problem in our hobby.

44Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:33 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Just fantastic, they look so cool as a group! Such a great collection Very Happy

45Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 am

davidd

davidd
Wow! Epic assortment of fantasy warriors!

46Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:35 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool collection. That’s a lot of warriors, and really well photographed. I miss the days when TBL were making more “intense/stern” sculpts instead of the “softer” ones they seem to be set on these days.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 C8485110

47Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:40 pm

Annalise

Annalise
GubernatorFan wrote:Lets hope the grumbling attitude gets her to be a more formidable warrior. Smile

I think it will. Just look at that expression, I wouldn't want to fight her! Smile and thanks.

BAMComix wrote:Okay, now I'm in complete awe! Look at all those beautifully photographed fantasy figures! You have an amazing collection my friend.

Thanks very much!

ElBundy wrote:How have you stored all you figures? As we all know, enough space is a problem in our hobby.
Stored is the perfect word choice as I lost the battle for display space some time ago. A few top favs still have a singular place of honour on a tabletop or similar surface. A couple of dozen of my other favourites are on a tiered glass shelf unit, kind of like a detolf but without sides and with slightly larger shelves. Those rotate off pretty regularly as new figures arrive or I do a mod on an older one that I particularly like, which sort of 'wins' them a spot. The majority I'm sad to say are packed like vertical sardines in a bookcase just waiting for their chance to be removed from the crush and get worked on and/or photographed, the poor dears.

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Just fantastic, they look so cool as a group! Such a great collection Very Happy

Thanks! Stay tuned.

davidd wrote:Wow! Epic assortment of fantasy warriors!

Thanks so much!

Stryker2011 wrote:I miss the days when TBL were making more “intense/stern” sculpts instead of the “softer” ones they seem to be set on these days.

Thanks Mark. And funny you should say that, I was thinking the exact same thing when selecting which Arhian HH & Sonja Scars pics to post. You're so right. As much as I like TBL head sculpts, even the more recent ones, they do lack the ferociousness of the older faces and are less suitable for warriors. I miss it too.

48Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:32 am

Ovy

Ovy
Again great photography, bringing out the metal with the light and making it appear real. (Although I am not a fan of those beyond impractical armors :p)

49Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:07 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks Ovy. Unfortunately for my toy budget, I like both the impractical fantasy warriors and the more realistic Pop and Coo knights!

50Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:26 pm

Annalise

Annalise
We interrupt your regularly scheduled random programming for this breaking news... Messengers from Hell are demanding an audience...

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-01_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-02_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-03_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-04_10

Check it out, the B version is pale. Just sayin'.  
Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-05_11

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-06_11

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-07_11

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-08_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-09_10

TBL made them twins this time. The human ones, I mean. It's the same face sculpt, just different skin tone, hair colour & style. The skulls are more obviously twins, too. Smile
Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-10_10

"Yay! It's finally our turn on the bodies! I Feel Like Daaaancin' - Yeah!"
Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-11_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-12_10

Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-13_10

I'm going to have to wait for the girls to finish dressing before we can continue the shoot.
Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-14_10

C-ya later!
Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 04-15_10

51Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Early Halloween? At the risk of being Captain Obvious (i.e., myself), I much prefer the regular heads. Smile

52Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:41 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
I (personally) would have liked it if the haired skulls were a bit more realistic and used bodies with a bit more muscle definition but maybe because they're not very warrior like so it wasn't necessary.

53Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:16 am

Diana

Diana
Wow! Love your collection! You have excellent taste! I couldn't say whether I liked the Valkyries or the Barbarians or the Spartans most... Very Happy

Now the Messengers are still not my thing, but holy cow those heads are as gorgeous as I suspected they would be. Especially the PALE blonde!!! That head along with the cape are worth considering the box set for! (I like the red head, too, though.)

Beautiful presentation as always. Smile

54Annalise's Random Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:48 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks Diana!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum