OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:50 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Body Swap to M33. I wanted to dothe M34 or M35 vut the armor just would not fit those bodies. Worked perfectly on the M33. Articulation is 1000% better than the original body.

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM 52780941942_05cd025a84_h20230330_090725 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM 52781948528_854195f393_b20230330_090613 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM 52781892345_d65c942713_b20230330_090525 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM 52781482566_451506134f_h20230330_090439 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:18 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool. Was that a Sideshow figure originally?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM C8485110

3Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:21 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool. Was that a Sideshow figure originally?
Thanks and yes, it is Sideshow.

4Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:15 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very cool looking figure! We need more Malgus/Revan/Ventress figures. Smile
So the custom part is the changed body?

5Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:04 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Valiarde wrote:Very cool looking figure! We need more Malgus/Revan/Ventress figures.  Smile
So the custom part is the changed body?

Correct along with greater acticulation, but guess that goes without saying, huh?. Thanks

6Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:44 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Good ol Malgus the Betrayer! It sucks they never did more figures from SWTOR, I would have probably gotten a Darth Marr figure.

The improved body is much better fitting, he was always a big tall man in the game.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Darth Malgus Custom by AFM 1f60e

7Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:08 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Good ol Malgus the Betrayer! It sucks they never did more figures from SWTOR, I would have probably gotten a Darth Marr figure.

The improved body is much better fitting, he was always a big tall man in the game.

Thanks so much. More characters from this line would have really been nice.

8Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I saw a pic from Instagram of Disney’s movie plans for the Star Wars universe, and you may get your wish for more figures from TOR, as that was one of the films mentioned. I don’t know how I feel about some of their plans to be honest. They already seem to be running the franchise into the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Darth Malgus Custom by AFM 1f10

9Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:07 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2012 wrote:I saw a pic from Instagram of Disney’s movie plans for the Star Wars universe, and you may get your wish for more figures from TOR, as that was one of the films mentioned. I don’t know how I feel about some of their plans to be honest. They already seem to be running the franchise into the ground.

So true and nice to know, but I mostly care about the figures we get from it and care little about the shows. I bet I'm not alone. Buzz Lightyears comes to mind. Got a ton of stuff from the movie and have zero plans to watch it.

10Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A fantastic bash of a very cool character!

11Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:11 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAMComix wrote:A fantastic bash of a very cool character!

Thanks so much. He seems to be as cool and interesting as any of the villains and should be use more, huh?

12Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:A fantastic bash of a very cool character!

Thanks so much. He seems to be as cool and interesting as any of the villains and should be use more, huh?

I agree, probably long overdue to be seen, maybe a film could be made to follow him?

13Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Empty Re: Darth Malgus Custom by AFM Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:26 am

Ovy

Ovy
Ah ye, that guy. Effective work. Second pic looks like he is holding some flowers.
Have some fond very very late childhood memories of him. Those cinematic trailer reveals of the videos staring him left an impression. And in the game I remember we ganged up on him with three friends, I think I pummeled his face with a blaster rifle butt several times while a smuggler friend shot him in the back while he was dueling the Jedi. Not so glorious but efficient haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum