OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darth Talon (NSFW?)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:49 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, i´m just get inspired to do a Darth Talon figure. Wink

Tons of Pictures of her in the net. Some of them are just fantastic. Some i can´t show here. Embarassed  Any advice is welcome. I try to do a mix of all the references. One detail i see in much of the pictures is the belt and buckle.

I start with this one made with black leather, metal and some nails. The body is again old pichen coloured with oil pastels.

Thanks for watching

Eph

Darth Talon (NSFW?) Review11
Darth Talon (NSFW?) Darth-10

So the belt is finished. I try to do some details of her every day.

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 00243

2Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:24 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Cool project, and nice belt. Also kinda like the red color - I just did a red character a few weeks ago, but I need to redo the color, it turned out much to bright and unrealistic for what I had in mind.

Anyway, very interested to see the final result. What did you use for the grey part on the belt? Smile

3Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:00 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Val. The Belt is completely metal. I do this because i never get the reflection of metal, if don´t use metal. It was a old little box of peppermints. Very Happy i cuted in pieces.maybe 0.5 mm thick sheet.

The buckle is not in the same size like of the statue. Because the hips of the statue are wider. I really love to get a figure with small breasts and wide hips, like the statue, but TBL did not do such a figure so far.

You give us a amarican native character ? I love them.Darth Talon (NSFW?) 00330

4Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:07 am

Diana

Diana
Ooh, what an awesome project! She looks great!
And well done on that belt buckle. Very Happy

Did you consider using the S47B? I think she would be well suited for this character. She has the small bust and curves.

5Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:42 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm sure this will be awesome! Looking forward to the result!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:11 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
If there's someone that can make an amazing Darth Talon it would be you, really looking forward to see the finished figure.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Darth Talon (NSFW?) 1f60e

7Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:00 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great project, Ephi. She’s been on my list to do myself. Looking forward to seeing more results. You should check out GubernatorFan’s Darth Maul threads to see how to do the tattoos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Darth Talon (NSFW?) C8485110

8Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:39 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks Eph, real metal is genius. Need to try this too.

Stryker2011 wrote:Great project, Ephi. She’s been on my list to do myself. Looking forward to seeing more results. You should check out GubernatorFan’s Darth Maul threads to see how to do the tattoos.

Yeah I also need to find his threads on coloring his darth maul figures to help me get my color right Smile

9Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane, that looks like an excellent start and it is a very cool character to take on. We were just talking about her, and now you confirm that she is an actual SW character as opposed to a female version of Maul invented for certain adult entertainment. I look forward to seeing what you do with this ambitious but very promising project. Like the others, I'm sure she is in good hands with you.

10Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:54 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Possibly NSFW.

OK, here she is. Laughing  She was a special wish i think. She´s without tatoos, i´m sorry. Let´s think she is a teen Talon and Mommy do not alowed her tatoos till she is adult. Laughing

I gave the Hot toys eyeballs from mauls extra head to her, so the eyesballs are moveable. And made some shots for the size comparsion. She is small, Teenager like.

hope You like her.

P.S. : I´m sorry for her posing by adjusting the little sith drone, but it is very complicate and she has to be concentrated by doing this.

Eph

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 1a11
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 1b11
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 220
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 320
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 420
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 519

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 00630
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 814
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 02513

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 02812
[Darth Talon (NSFW?) 03111

11Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:24 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Woha, she is awesome - you always make your figures come to life, especially with the face apps. But using the moveable eyes is great! So many options. Seductive Sith with some cool outfit options and perfectly posed as always Smile

12Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:49 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is fantastic, Eph. Movable eyes was a brilliant option — curious to know how you did those and her lekku.

13Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:31 pm

Diana

Diana
Holy cow that may be the most impressive thing I've seen in a while!

Stryker2011 wrote:This is fantastic, Eph. Movable eyes was a brilliant option — curious to know how you did those and her lekku.
I second that!

14Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:58 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Valiarde wrote:Woha, she is awesome - you always make your figures come to life, especially with the face apps. But using the moveable eyes is great! So many options. Seductive Sith with some cool outfit options and perfectly posed as always Smile

Thank You very much Val. I´m happy You the figure. Always a pleasure to watch Yours.  Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:This is fantastic, Eph. Movable eyes was a brilliant option — curious to know how you did those and her lekku.

Thanks Stryker. The Lekku are changable with magnets. So i can do more of them in different poses. The Headsculpt is a super duck. I changed the Eyes against the ones of Mauls extra Head. Here´s a picture to enlarge, i openend the mouth with a cut of a scalpel and sculpted in some teeth.

Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sdddx010

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 619

Diana wrote:Holy cow that may be the most impressive thing I've seen in a while!

I second that!

Holy Cow, that´s the sweetest compliment i get here for a while.  Many Thanks Di.  Very Happy

15Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:08 pm

Diana

Diana
Thank you for sharing your tricks! Cutting it open... wow. All the more impressed, since these companies usually mess up the open mouths. You did what they can't. Respect!

16Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:49 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interchangeable lekku makes sense. And your mods on that sculpt are excellent.

17Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:26 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you for a little bts material eph. Smile I think my next head should also be one with moveable eyes and go from there

18Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for sharing this beautiful, flawless work. The posing is phenomenal. Between that and your command of face app, she is more lovable than anyone could possibly imagine of a Sith. Of course, people's imagination is twisted by Jedi propaganda, which has come up with all sorts of ridiculously implausible lies about the Sith... Smile The custom movable eyes work beautifully. Your customization of the mouth brings so much more life to the head sculpt. The magnetic interchangeable lekkus were a brilliant idea and work just as brilliantly. And, inside joke, the unamused Jedi posing with her reminds me of her first victim from that video we discussed. Smile If you ever do go ahead with a "tattooed" version, I suggest you keep this as is and create a second figure for that. Because you would not want to chance messing with perfection like this.

19Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:37 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Even without tatoos this is great work! The decision to use magnets and have different poses for the head tails is also ingenious, far better than tryinng to sculpt them or mold them with a wire somehow.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Darth Talon (NSFW?) 1f60e

20Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:55 pm

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Beautiful work, Ephiane! Especially the mouth modification.
The face looks very much like actress Ana de Armas in your last pic.
The high boots looks great, wondering if those are from a set or scratch-built.

21Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:58 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Valiarde wrote:Thank you for a little bts material eph. Smile  I think my next head should also be one with moveable eyes and go from there

Thanks Val, I hate separate moving eyeballs. You need hours to adjust them in exactly one direction. Old Hot Toys Pers was great. A stick to move both eyes synchronously.

GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you for sharing this beautiful, flawless work. The posing is phenomenal. Between that and your command of face app, she is more lovable than anyone could possibly imagine of a Sith. Of course, people's imagination is twisted by Jedi propaganda, which has come up with all sorts of ridiculously implausible lies about the Sith... Smile The custom movable eyes work beautifully. Your customization of the mouth brings so much more life to the head sculpt. The magnetic interchangeable lekkus were a brilliant idea and work just as brilliantly. And, inside joke, the unamused Jedi posing with her reminds me of her first victim from that video we discussed. Smile If you ever do go ahead with a "tattooed" version, I suggest you keep this as is and create a second figure for that. Because you would not want to chance messing with perfection like this.

Thank You very much, Gube. I´m with You. For the Emperor ! If i wanted to add Tatoos i will ask You for help.  Wink

Theboo-bomb wrote:Even without tatoos this is great work! The decision to use magnets and have different poses for the head tails is also ingenious, far better than tryinng to sculpt them or mold them with a wire somehow.

Thanks Bomb. I tryed both, but the magnet version is much easyer to make.

rollotomasi wrote:Beautiful work, Ephiane! Especially the mouth modification.
The face looks very much like actress Ana de Armas in your last pic.
The high boots looks great, wondering if those are from a set or scratch-built.

Thank You very much much, Rollo. The boots are made with rubber hose they use for electrical connections. You need to heat the rubber with a lighter to make it firmer. But the figures leg will be thickened as a result.

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 00528
Darth Talon (NSFW?) 00631

and if anyone is wondering why it is NSFW. I'll show you a deleted scene. Twileks can do very naughty things with their headtails...

Darth Talon (NSFW?) 02314

22Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The expressions (and posing!) are just precious! Naughty Talon! I am also very impressed by your custom boots.

23Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s awesome! What a cute little photo.

24Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:19 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, omg, that final pic is hilarious, I love it!!!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

25Darth Talon (NSFW?) Empty Re: Darth Talon (NSFW?) Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:58 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
lol I think there is nearly no one doing more fun poses and expression as you do with the face app. Always a joy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum