OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
ABOUT
“Dyin’ ain’t much of a living, boy.”
Sideshow presents the Josey Wales Sixth Scale Figure, an iconic addition to the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection. This officially licensed collectible figure has been precisely designed in celebration of the actor’s extensive career in film and is approved by Eastwood himself.
Based on Clint Eastwood’s appearance in the 1976 revisionist Western film The Outlaw Josey Wales, the Josey Wales Sixth Scale Figure embodies the fugitive farmer’s harsh and unforgiving ride across the postwar country, evading bounty hunters and Union soldiers. The figure features a carefully crafted and incredibly accurate portrait set in the actor’s signature scowl, detailed with facial hair and complete with a sculpted hat. Josey Wales wears an intricately tailored fabric costume, meticulously layered with a blue undershirt, brown pants, a dark brown vest with braided cords and faux-leather attachments, a faux-leather belt with two holsters, a red neckerchief, and a removable shoulder holster. The figure’s sculpted boots also boast silver riding spurs on the heels, making this a comprehensive head-to-toe recreation of the character’s on-screen appearance.
The Josey Wales Sixth Scale Figure is articulated to allow for numerous display options using his accompanying hand and weapon accessories. This rugged outlaw comes with three revolvers and eight hands in total, including a pair of trigger hands, a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of fists, and a pair of gesture hands. Pose Josey Wales in dramatic and dynamic action stances to recreate your favorite Clint Eastwood movie moments on your shelf.
Developed and produced in direct collaboration with Clint Eastwood to ensure faithfulness and accuracy, fans won’t want to miss an opportunity to bring home other figures in the Legacy Collection, including Harry Callahan, The Man With No Name, and the Preacher. Get a closer look at the how the collection came to life with an Inside Look at Sideshow's Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection.
You a bounty hunter? Reckon he’s right popular, so don’t miss your chance to bring home the Josey Wales Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection today.
DETAILS
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Brand
Clint Eastwood
Character
Josey Wales
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
Genre
Celebrity Action Adventure Cult Classic
Artists
Nancy (Sculpt)
Namhoon Kim (Sculpt)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team (Design) (Development)

WHATS IN THE BOX
The Outlaw Josey Wales Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
Headsculpt of Clint Eastwood, as seen in The Outlaw Josey Wales
Tailored Costume, including:
Jacket
Shirt
Neckerchief
Pants
Boots with spurs
Belt with two holsters
Removable shoulder holster
Three (3) Revolvers

Limit of 6 per person.
Materials
Plastic , Mixed Media
Product Size
Height: 12.5" (31.7 cm)
Width: 4" (10.2 cm)
Depth: 2" (5.1 cm)
Weight: 1 lbs (0.5 kg) *

* Size and weight are approx. values 
Learn more
SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Trademarks for the name and licenses of Clint Eastwood are owned by Garrapata. LLC and are used with permission. THE OUTLWAW JOSEY WALES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s23)

Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1100
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 2169
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 3149
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 4135
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 5119
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 6111
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 7106
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 8102
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 997
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1091
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 11109
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1281
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1376
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1466
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1558
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1655
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1749
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1846
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1943
Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 2010

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #JoseyWales #TheOutlawJoseyWales #male #movie #Western

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I got excited for a moment cause The Outlaw Josey Wales is one of my all-time faves, but idk... I'm not all that enthused by the sculpt. There's just something a bit off about it....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
They've admitted in a video that the sculpts for all of these Eastwood's are about 10% caricature -- not sure why they chose to go that route, but it is what it is. At some angles it looks okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Western - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES SIXTH SCALE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't think the Eastwood head sculpts are all that bad (I think they are generally much better than many Sideshow likenesses done in the past), but yes, there is something quite not there, and this one doesn't do much for me. Otherwise, nice set. I was going to comment on them milking that Eastwood license for all it's got, but then I thought it might sound objectionable. Oops.
While they are doing Eastwoods, maybe his son's might be a useful character or head sculpt, too.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:They've admitted in a video that the sculpts for all of these Eastwood's are about 10% caricature -- not sure why they chose to go that route, but it is what it is. At some angles it looks okay.

I could live with the "about 10% caricature" aspect of this sculpt -- it compensates, maybe, for the difference between seeing the character on the screen with mood lighting and stirring music, vs a figure sitting on the shelf. But a non-removable hat -- this I cannot countenance. All the more so because I'd really like a Josey Wales, and this one is, in all other respects pretty good. But the non-removable hat is inevitably the first thing I'd think of whenever I looked at it. Maybe that's just me.

shazzdan

shazzdan
One of my favourite Clint Eastwood movies but I'd want a better headsculpt to justify having this on my shelf.

Spyder

Spyder
Josey Wales is my favorite western film. I skipped the Blondie because of the headsculpt but I'll pick this one up because of the headsculpt. The outfit looks good and the weapons are excellent. This will be a nice upgrade to the Redman Josey Wales on my shelf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum