OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:21 am

They are my two new favorites, my girlfriend made me the awesome surprise to get them for my birthday, and for a threezero release I gotta say wow wow wow!

Both headsculpts have a very strong likeness, the details are gorgeous, from Walt's glasses to Jesse's sneakers, and they are sold with a metal table and tray, and some very cool laboratory equipment, bottles, tubes, everything to cook meth or close lol

I tried to recreate one of the most iconic visuals made from the serie, Hope you'll like!

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_03

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_04

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_01

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_02

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_05

View user profile

2Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another super well-detailed scene. You truly are a master at these. And you just made me make a purchase unusually early in the day... Enabler! Smile

3Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Nicely done.

You do damn good things to photos. Skill set I ain't got...sadly.

View user profile

4Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:34 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great photo and set up. How long before they blow themselves up smoking...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO TCFITBi
View user profile

5Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Yeah, great lighting and scene, bi***!

View user profile

6Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:31 am

Lil update as I brought those two guys with me during my summer holiday (which went quite complicated n stressing in the end but life is a b..ch yo!)

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_07

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_08

View user profile

7Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see you having fun with your figures. The upward angle shot are nice.

Sorry to hear your vacation became problematic at the end.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO TCFITBi
View user profile

8Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:55 am

Excellent work, and BrBa is a classic!

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

9Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are looking great, having "fun in the sun." Smile Hope they didn't cause you problems too.

10Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Were you attacked by 1/6 cartel hitmen? Really great shots in natural light. A friend told me there will be a Jesse Pinkman movie on Netflix next month. I am avoiding any sort of trailer or promotion material up to this point!

View user profile

11Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:16 pm

I'm avoiding it too, simply because I liked how his story left off at the end of the original series, and don't really feel the need to know anything else!

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

12Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:47 am

Thanks for the feedback friends! I enjoyed the show so much I recently started watching it all over again... And yes a sequel is coming, without spoiling anything you can watch the trailer safely as it doesn't give any clue about the plot, it's really well made as a sneak teaser, a very brief interview of skinny pete!

About problems the only one was the heat, for a second I really thought they were gonna melt in the mediterranean sun...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum