OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:21 am

blackpool

blackpool
They are my two new favorites, my girlfriend made me the awesome surprise to get them for my birthday, and for a threezero release I gotta say wow wow wow!

Both headsculpts have a very strong likeness, the details are gorgeous, from Walt's glasses to Jesse's sneakers, and they are sold with a metal table and tray, and some very cool laboratory equipment, bottles, tubes, everything to cook meth or close lol

I tried to recreate one of the most iconic visuals made from the serie, Hope you'll like!

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_03

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_04

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_01

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_02

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_05

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another super well-detailed scene. You truly are a master at these. And you just made me make a purchase unusually early in the day... Enabler! Smile

dadrab

dadrab
Nicely done.

You do damn good things to photos. Skill set I ain't got...sadly.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great photo and set up. How long before they blow themselves up smoking...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah, great lighting and scene, bi***!

blackpool

blackpool
Lil update as I brought those two guys with me during my summer holiday (which went quite complicated n stressing in the end but life is a b..ch yo!)

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_07

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_08

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see you having fun with your figures. The upward angle shot are nice.

Sorry to hear your vacation became problematic at the end.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Excellent work, and BrBa is a classic!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are looking great, having "fun in the sun." Smile Hope they didn't cause you problems too.

10Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Were you attacked by 1/6 cartel hitmen? Really great shots in natural light. A friend told me there will be a Jesse Pinkman movie on Netflix next month. I am avoiding any sort of trailer or promotion material up to this point!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm avoiding it too, simply because I liked how his story left off at the end of the original series, and don't really feel the need to know anything else!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks for the feedback friends! I enjoyed the show so much I recently started watching it all over again... And yes a sequel is coming, without spoiling anything you can watch the trailer safely as it doesn't give any clue about the plot, it's really well made as a sneak teaser, a very brief interview of skinny pete!

About problems the only one was the heat, for a second I really thought they were gonna melt in the mediterranean sun...

13Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:57 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Great job on both there! Smoke bitch!

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
This thread made me finally check the show out, and I've binge watched up to season 5 so far. All the 'bitch' references make way more sense now. The bumpy love/hate partnership and character development between thesetwo, it's pretty great stuff.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice one! One of the UK free TV channels ran it back to back when they launched, I do also have the box set on DVD.

16Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:50 am

blackpool

blackpool
AlKelAstra91 wrote:This thread made me finally check the show out, and I've binge watched up to season 5 so far. All the 'bitch' references make way more sense now. The bumpy love/hate partnership and character development between thesetwo, it's pretty great stuff.

AAAAAAaaaaaah one more fan! Yeah! Science mr White!

Thanks for the kind feedback friends! A couple more shots from this summer, they were nearly melting in the sun that day...

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_09

Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Breakingbad_10

17Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:19 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great shots. Looking very natural. Nice posing, too.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice, makes me want them too now.

19Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
See what you do, blackpool? Wink

20Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Empty Re: Breaking Bad - Walter & Jesse THREEZERO Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Excellent shots and posing, blackpool!
I went to Hong Kong a few months ago, the hotel i stayed at had blue bath crystals in the toilet!
Got as many pouches as i could, my luggage was reeking of the fragrance, put them in those clear plastic mini bins with the oversized lock flaps removed to pass as 1/6.

More pics of the Walter and Jesse, please!

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
Wow... These are incredible! Your photos are excellent! I loved that series so much! I lived in Albuquerque sitting the time they filmed that, so I feel close to it. I wasn't aware they made those figures (or head sculpts). Really nice work all around! I'm glad I found this thread!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic Job again, after these great pictures i really have to see that series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum