OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your most unconventional figure?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

BAMComix

I guess the ones that spring to mind are my Twi-leks. They weer my first custom figures I made after joining here, a few years back.

Sinya.

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 51127438033_af8dd2353c_c

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 51128339315_bd1a75a725_c

and her sister, Seela,

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 51221143370_759b4bd679_c

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 51220835189_bc8d51a9b9_c

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Oh, no, Seela has a split tentacle! I mean lekku. Smile I love your Twileks, Dal.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Cool Twi’leks. To bad about the crack.

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:Oh, no, Seela has a split tentacle! I mean lekku. Smile I love your Twileks, Dal.

Stryker2012 wrote:Cool Twi’leks. To bad about the crack.

Thanks guys! Yeah, those are quite old pics, and Seela is awaiting repair. I've been busy with he comic and I just keep forgetting to repair her. Rest assured though, she will be repaired soon Very Happy .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Thanks guys! Yeah, those are quite old pics, and Seela is awaiting repair. I've been busy with he comic and I just keep forgetting to repair her. Rest assured though, she will be repaired soon Very Happy .
Or you can put a little bandaid on it and make it part of the plot.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Thanks guys! Yeah, those are quite old pics, and Seela is awaiting repair. I've been busy with he comic and I just keep forgetting to repair her. Rest assured though, she will be repaired soon Very Happy .

Now, that isn't a bad idea bounce ! although, I may alter the way her lekku are positioned?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Now, that isn't a bad idea  bounce ! although, I may alter the way her lekku are positioned?
Are they poseable? How did you manage that?

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Now, that isn't a bad idea  bounce ! although, I may alter the way her lekku are positioned?
Are they poseable? How did you manage that?

Sadly no, when I first set out to do the second Twi-Lek, Seela, I had the idea of using Soldering wire or similar inserted through circular pieces of modeling clay, so it would've created a beads on a string like effect.
Then I was going to make leather type sleeves for the lekku's. that way, only the top and bottom of the Lekku would've been viable, to allow for movement. Sadly, it was beyond my skill set, so I gave up on it, after many failed attempts  pale . Thinking about it, I may retry this again bounce .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
One can dream... maybe next time.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:One can dream... maybe next time.

bounce bounce bounce

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ah, the Twilek ladies! Good to see them again. Of course the women are exceptional. You made them wonderful, Bam. Allow me to add a red one to the blue and green ones.

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 1b12

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 02514

BAMComix

BAMComix
Always great to see these ladies again! They were indeed the inspiration for me creating mine Very Happy .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that. The one where she's teasing Maul with her lekku always cracks me up. I forget, these are bendable/poseable?

Ephiane

Ephiane
Diana wrote:Beautifully unusual figures all around! And ridiculously photography skills on top! I love you 
I don't really have any unconventional figures so I'll just sit back and enjoy:

lawlaw91: Love your cellist and violinist especially. 
Eph: That ogre is quite special, but that's to be expected coming from you. Wink And that minotaur... WHAT A FACE!!! I love him! Laughing The others, too, but... what's that elf's body? I don't recall ever seeing a figure with such define arms! Unless it's the M32 (Bruce Lee body) maybe?
Zes: What a striking figure! Impressive indeed!
Valiarde: That figure is cool!! Did you paint him red or is he the other symbiotes? I don't remember seeing a red venom...  Inquiring minds what to know. cyclops

Sorry for the late answer, Di. Many Years ago i did this Elf. But i think You are right, Eagleeye. It was a bruce lee from HT Body ?

Valiarde wrote:Eph do you sculpt most of these monster heads with greenstuff/2k? Such a wide range of chars.

@diana: you mean Carnage? Well I dont remember the sculpt, but I found the 3D file somewhere and Ovy was kind enough to print it for me. So it is a full custom head. I went for red because of this body. But I think I like my red Night King head for it a bit more. So i might need to find a new body for the symbiote...Smile

Thanks Val, i use Milliput sculpting clay. There are some really old ones i did with greenstuff.

GubernatorFan wrote:I second that. The one where she's teasing Maul with her lekku always cracks me up. I forget, these are bendable/poseable?

Thanks Gube, na this is my variant with magnetic lekku parts made with milliput sculpting clay. the gap is hidden behind the leather. Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:
Thanks Gube, na this is my variant with magnetic lekku parts made with milliput sculpting clay. the gap is hidden behind the leather. Wink
I wondered if that was the way you did it, but the leather seems to thin/narrow, I wasn't sure there was space for this approach. Works beautifully!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
So cool to see your Twi’lek again, Ephi. She’s so cute in those pics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

What is your most unconventional figure? - Page 3 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum