OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2019 - the year of protest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12019 - the year of protest Empty 2019 - the year of protest Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:51 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Completed this project in 2020 but never found the right time to share.
This is just a snapshot of when "the fecal matter hit the rotary impeller" and things got really hairy (it other countries too!)
2019 - the year of protest HShhAVS
2019 - the year of protest AOXns4B

Mr. Unhappy:
Nothing fancy - kitbashed using mostly parts from my bin.  
2019 - the year of protest Zvu9KhA

Here he is on his dio.
2019 - the year of protest TBAGSH3
2019 - the year of protest TLx1qgM

The dio:
The original plan was to pump smoke into the hollow base and blow it out through some vents I made on the ground but I didn't make enough vents  Mad
2019 - the year of protest Lx62GHf

Some detailing :
2019 - the year of protest 0SIy9tK
2019 - the year of protest R0kJeoE
2019 - the year of protest MIzOvRr
2019 - the year of protest IKRaypf

WIP & References :
1. Street sign, curb and fence - not true to scale but storage-friendly. This was later glued onto the dio.
2019 - the year of protest 7DwWdpY

2. The Lenon wall :
Comprised of teenie tiny pieces of coloured paper.
2019 - the year of protest LywZJVY
2019 - the year of protest Q3V5FrM

That's all folks and thanks for dropping by !
2019 - the year of protest LMUaB2g

22019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:04 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful and evocative indeed.

32019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:34 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful and evocative indeed.

Thanks GBF ! Very Happy

42019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Another excellent work. So many details. Impressive as always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

2019 - the year of protest 1f10

52019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:42 am

blackpool

blackpool
Fantastic work, I love all the details on the base/diorama, absolutely gorgeous!

62019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:57 am

teamweapon

This is EXCELLENT work, i know some company put out a few figures similar to this, for both sides. But they were nowhere near as good as this, really nice Smile

72019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:27 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful job sir, very atmospheric.

I wondered how you made that Lenon Wall until you actually showed the WIP and that you cut them out piece by piece, beautiful.

The red and white street blockers are very realistically weathered and also look like unhappy frogs.

82019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:53 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! Another excellent work. So many details. Impressive as always.
blackpool wrote:Fantastic work, I love all the details on the base/diorama, absolutely gorgeous!
teamweapon wrote:This is EXCELLENT work, i know some company put out a few figures similar to this, for both sides. But they were nowhere near as good as this, really nice Smile
Ovy wrote:Beautiful job sir, very atmospheric. I wondered how you made that Lenon Wall until you actually showed the WIP and that you cut them out piece by piece, beautiful.
The red and white street blockers are very realistically weathered and also look like unhappy frogs.

Thanks all for dropping by ! Smile

92019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:55 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Amazingly evocative figure and diorama. You put a lot of work into all of the details and it really paid off. Love the shot with the smoke coming up, so cool!

102019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Amazing work! fab bash!

112019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:27 pm

Illusion

Illusion
a truly impressive and atmospheric job
esp the one with the smoke is utterly amazing

122019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:23 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, this is just stunning! Everything fits so well together aesthetically and thematically, and overall gives a very high quality and professional impression.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

132019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:59 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great looking figure, it serves as a retrospective, 2019 was 5 years ago and back then the world seemed to be on the brink of jumping to something crazy, even back here there were protests that ended up with our governor resigning, the year of protests is a very fitting name for 2019.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 2019 - the year of protest 1f60e

142019 - the year of protest Empty Re: 2019 - the year of protest Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:05 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Amazingly evocative figure and diorama. You put a lot of work into all of the details and it really paid off.  Love the shot with the smoke coming up, so cool!
BAMComix wrote:Amazing work! fab bash!
Illusion wrote:a truly impressive and atmospheric job esp the one with the smoke is utterly amazing
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, this is just stunning! Everything fits so well together aesthetically and thematically, and overall gives a very high quality and professional impression.

Thanks guys !

Theboo-bomb wrote:Great looking figure, it serves as a retrospective, 2019 was 5 years ago and back then the world seemed to be on the brink of jumping to something crazy, even back here there were protests that ended up with our governor resigning, the year of protests is a very fitting name for 2019.

It seems like only yesterday the world went nuts - I wonder if Covid didn't hit the world the way it did - would things have just continued to worsen?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum