OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
NOTE: I wanted to do more with this, but my Jiaou doll's plastic foreleg snapped and I was only able to do a temporary and rather limited shoot. lol I know to stick with TBLeague from now on. ☹

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16871410
After earning the respect of the crotchety Sir Ravkor, Cade was bestowed with the knowledge of a forbidden spell/implant that would magnify his magical power significantly - but at a cost, for he would be at great risk of losing his sanity as well. This 'spell' was created from the DNA remnants of an extraterrestrial hybrid who had visited the island many years before, believed to be a deity at the time. Cade would be able to activate and deactivate the 'mask' at will, provided his will was strong enough. Ravkor knew the risks and explained them thoroughly, which is why no other mortal had ever dared to test it out. But he believed Cadeus' natural magic abilities would be enough to counteract the negative side effects. The only thing Ravkor requested is that Cadeus use his powers to defend the island from any supernatural invaders who proved too powerful for the rest of the inhabitants to handle.

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii593
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16871411
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16872210
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16871412
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16871413
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16872310

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad to see you here again. Beautifully made and photographed. But is she supernatural or rather robotized? Smile
Don't be a stranger!

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Excellent question. Something of a combination of both, actually. Here goes my imagination. 😆

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16816810
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16816610
Evalyn Stinger was a human child infected by what came to be known as the Dreamstar Phenomenon, a supernatural event that killed her parents at the national fair, along with hundreds of others, while her brother was busy with his scientific studies back at home. Although she was minimally affected by the blast, her brother's advanced sensor technology picked up on the after-effects and he sought to weaponize her for his own twisted plans. A former medical officer, Captain Felix Stinger was ultimately afraid - he wanted to control everyone and everything around him to ensure his survival. And his sister Evalyn was the first and foremost defense, taking advantage of her empathy, brainwashing her to seek out all others who were potentially a threat. He even went so far as to further weaponize her with the assistance of a group of his colleagues who were experienced in the medical and biomechanical military research fields.

Allotropos

Allotropos
The complexity of your work has grown since I first remember seeing your customs..very cool duo !

Valiarde

Valiarde
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Excellent question. Something of a combination of both, actually. Here goes my imagination. 😆

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16816810

Awsome portrait

Your characters are unique and very well crafted. In the fotostory she looks a bit like a cool Sithlord Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Yay great seeing him back in action and evolving! Does he have a super duper retro 80s synth theme yet?

And Ms Stinger too. Her look has become increasingly disturbing. Explosionfirepromopic looks great.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Allotropos wrote:The complexity of your work has grown since I first remember seeing your customs..very cool duo !

Thank you! I've felt to be fluctuating a lot lately, so that is good to hear.  Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 1f600

Valiarde wrote:
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Excellent question. Something of a combination of both, actually. Here goes my imagination. 😆

Awsome portrait

Your characters are unique and very well crafted. In the fotostory she looks a bit like a cool Sithlord  Smile

Thanks, I did have some help from FaceApp for that one. 😄 I have to agree with the similarities to the inquisitor sith from the Fallen Order game. Which works for me, it's a cool look indeed!

Ovy wrote:Yay great seeing him back in action and evolving! Does he have a super duper retro 80s synth theme yet?

And Ms Stinger too. Her look has become increasingly disturbing. Explosionfirepromopic looks great.

Glad to hear Evalyn is having that effect on you. 😉 Hehe, actually, I was thinking of a remix version of something like this:

BAMComix

BAMComix
Two more amazing characters! Your guys always remind me of final fantasy characters. I could easily see them running around and adventuring in one of their rich universes. Top work all round!

Illusion

Illusion
nice to see something from your universe again.
I really dig the design of the mask. Perfect colour and this droplet impression rather than a smooth „conventional“ eye mask… really cool and perfect execution. (I was faintly reminded of a reptile too… but might be due to Sir Ravkor Wink )

I am still a bit confused by Evalyn, poor thing… but what a great construction cheers

keep news from your Astraverse coming…

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really good to see you and your unique work here again. Sorry about your Jiaou figure. Sad

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cool stuff. I like all the effects you were able to add in. Nicely done. The history of Evelyn and her brother is interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 1f10

Visisonor

Visisonor
Looks like Cade Took a Level in Badass.
Cool character designs.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
BAMComix wrote:Two more amazing characters! Your guys always remind me of final fantasy characters. I could easily see them running around and adventuring in one of their rich universes. Top work all round!

Much appreciated! Final Fantasy is definitely a big influence on my style, I love all of the character and world designs. Just wait until you see the rest of this shoot. 😅

Illusion wrote:nice to see something from your universe again.
I really dig the design of the mask. Perfect colour and this droplet impression rather than a smooth „conventional“ eye mask… really cool and perfect execution. (I was faintly reminded of a reptile too… but might be due to Sir Ravkor  Wink  )

I am still a bit confused by Evalyn, poor thing… but what a great construction cheers

keep news from your Astraverse coming…

Thank you for noticing the detail I attempted putting into this version of the mask, I think after several previous attempts I finally got a good grasp on how to give it some dimension and more of an organic look.

I am trying to figure out a way to make Evalyn work, the way I have her put together at the moment she often falls apart and has limited articulation. 🫠

skywalkersaga wrote:Really good to see you and your unique work here again. Sorry about your Jiaou figure. Sad

Thank you kindly! And I did manage a temporary fix on the leg, I just have to be careful with the posing and not putting too much weight on it.

Stryker2012 wrote:Very cool stuff. I like all the effects you were able to add in. Nicely done. The history of Evelyn and her brother is interesting.

Glad you enjoyed this new entry and the updated background story!

Visisonor wrote:Looks like Cade Took a Level in Badass.
Cool character designs.

Haha, indeed! Always a goal whenever possible. 😁

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
So with the temporary leg repair I was able to continue this shoot to show off some new creature and weapon summons, which was my original intention. Also decided to go uncapped for this round.

THE FLAME DEMON
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16874710
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16874711
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16874712Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16874713
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 16874714
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii600

THE FROST BLADE
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii594
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii595
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii596Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii597
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii598
Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) Lumii599

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really cool! The demon guy looks great! as it has to said, does the hero's sword Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Love all the beautifully realistic detail to these surreal characters. And of course the setting, the posing, the special effects, and the photography. I do ask myself whether a flame demon is to be defeated by flames. And that is one big blade! Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cool Flame Demon and sword. Excellent stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 1f10

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Love the cowboy hat and the overall look, reminds me of final fantasy a bit but I don't know enough about that game. That fire demon is probably one of the coolest things I've seen so far and Evalyn quite cyborgy, I love her.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Sir Cadeus, The Masked Vigilante/Summoner Mage (UPDATED) 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum