OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Descriptions

Product Configuration Sheet:
The Overall Height Of The Character Is About 29cm
-new Independent Research And Development Of Two-dimensional Ratio Full-body Plastic Female Body*1 Gtd-g01 (Medical-grade Silicone Is Used For The Whole Body)
-puppet Display Bracket*1
-head Carving*1 (Rear Hair Is Detachable And Replaceable)
-replacement Hand Type*10
-right Magic Crystal Bracer*1
-left Arm Guard*2
– Shoes*2 (One Pair)
-bar*1
-bar Stool*2
-wine Bottle*1
-shaker*1
-yellow Spirit*1
-red Spirit*1
-white Vase*1
-little Yellow Flower Sent By Claude*1
-bar Background Board*1

Apparel:
-white Top*1
-black Underwear*1
-black Cuff*2
-black Skirt*1 (The Skirt Part Is Made Of Genuine Leather, And The Strap Is Made Of Pvc At The Side)
-black Panties*1
-black Long Socks*2

Pre-order bonus:
①Single ponytail hair *1 (with ball joints, direct insertion replacement tube)
② Chocobo Claude*1

FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 162
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 262
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 362
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 462
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 560
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 662
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 759
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 858
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 955
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 1053
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 1152
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 1251
FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 1350

#newproduct #GameToys #FightingGoddess #Tifa #female #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, female Iron Man again. I hope these are still useful for diehard fans or those who missed the previous versions.

Ghost808

Ghost808
The price seems insane. Am I missing something?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Is it licensed?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

FightingGoddess - NEW PRODUCT: Gametoys: 1/6 Fighting Goddess Tifa Code: GT-009 1f10

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She comes with a bar and two barstools, that would raise the price significantly.

Diana

Diana
This all looks really nice. Even the sculpted hair I don't mind. I especially love that bar and stools!

But I just wanna know what this new Gtd-g01 body is like! What a Face

Ghost808

Ghost808
TravelGuide wrote:She comes with a bar and two barstools, that would raise the price significantly.

I'd rather a version without the bar and stools, in that case.

I'm also not seeing how a molded bar and chairs warrants $100+. Is it made of real wood/metal? I doubt it. Seems to be a way to inflate the price with minimum effort.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m going to guess this isn’t licensed, or at least not licensed outside of China based on which online retailers are offering it and which aren’t. I’m also going to guess that since shipping is included at Giantoy and One Sixth Kit, the retail price is around $300. The size and weight of that box would probably be comparable to TBLeague figures that come with stands, if not bigger and heavier.

I’d say this one pretty much blows the other 1/6 Tifa figures out of the water, at least in terms of capturing the source material. As Ian said, female Iron Man again, but what do you do when female Iron Man is one of your favorite characters, especially in 1/6 form?

The old me would have already placed a preorder. The new me wants to slap myself upside the head for even considering spending $350 on a figure, let alone a figure of a character that I already have a pretty nice figure of.

I miss the old me sometimes.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Wow looks niceee!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum