OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“Now you know what we are, now you know what you are.”

Initiation’s over — time to join the club. Sideshow presents the David Sixth Scale Figure from the cult classic vampire film The Lost Boys (1987). This fully costumed and articulated horror collectible figure is a must-have tribute to the iconic Santa Carla native.

The David Sixth Scale Figure is a mixed media collectible featuring a faithful likeness of actor Kiefer Sutherland and a custom-tailored, movie-accurate fabric costume. His outfit is layered with an undershirt, a faux-leather jacket, an overcoat with decorative medals and buttons, and faux-leather pants. David comes with both a neutral portrait and a fanged vampire portrait, each detailed with his feathered earring and his sculpted hair styled in a textured blonde mullet.

The David Sixth Scale Figure also comes with a cave’s worth of unique accessories that can be used for recreating some of the most quotable moments from the movie. They’re only noodles, Michael — three unique boxes of takeout filled with rice, maggots, and worms, plus an ornate wine bottle, are perfect for a party night in a coastal vampire lair. The figure includes a total of 10 swap-out hands in various gestures including fists, relaxed palms, ungloved claws, object-holding hands, and even a right hand with non-removable chopsticks.

We’ve been aware of some very serious vampire activity in this town for a long time — just ask the Frog Brothers. To give collectors even more display options for their undead troublemaker, the figure features swap-out feet including David’s spurred boots, bare clawed feet, and a third option of bare feet for hanging upside down. David can be displayed upside down on the figure stand and comes with a cave ceiling accessory that attaches to the hanging feet to create this gravity-defying, monstrous pose. Fans won’t want to miss this comprehensive horror action figure as the ultimate souvenir from a trip to Santa Carla, California — if they survive.

It’s fun to be a vampire. Come on, be one of us and bring home The Lost Boys David Sixth Scale Figure for your horror movie collection today.

Purchase Limits
Limit of 6 per person.
Materials
Mixed Media
View in AR
View in your room
Product Size
Height: 12.5" (31.7 cm)
Width: 3.5" (8.9 cm) *

* Size and weight are approx. values
Learn more

SKU
UPC

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14481410
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14481710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14481910
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14482210
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14482810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14483210
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14483410
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14483710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14484010
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14484310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14484610
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14484910
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14485510
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14485610
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14485810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14490010
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14490310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14490510
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14490810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 14491210

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #TheLostBoys #David #male #vampire #movie #horror/comedy

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
THIS. LOOKS. AWESOME.

Too bad I don’t really have a need for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: 100477 1/6 Scale The Lost Boys - David 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree, it seems quite well done. The feet are crazy, was not expecting them to include those! lol!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it looks great. The earlier version (by I don't remember who -- Redman?) was also pretty good, but the snarling vampire face here is definitely better. Also, although that one had vampire feet and hands, it did not have a hanging feet option like this one does.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:THIS. LOOKS. AWESOME.

Too bad I don’t really have a need for it.

This.

The feet and cave-ceiling are awesome! Not something you see every day. Very Happy

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
WOW!!! This looks superb!! I agree with others, really unexpected to see the feet and the hands....always loved this film, might have to see if I can order...but then do you sell a kidney and order 2? One for the regular looking David and one to make use of the cave hanging David?

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

cdn_rhino

This is excellent.

Sideshow has really come along since it's early vampire days.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Pre_ordered! ..a no brainer really. One to add to the 1/6th scale horror line up.
I will display the figure with the normal portrait, as the other one is way too freaky!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

DeW

DeW
I hope they make the rest of the gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1dY6OkPb7E

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum