OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bar diorama completion, finally

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:10 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Audette and the bar look absolutely perfect together, and the kitbashing and mixing and matching of elements continues to make for a remarkably striking and realistic setting.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

52Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:11 pm

r3500vdp

Just wonderful pictures. There's so much to discover, love all the details!

53Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Theboo-bomb

Nice, she looks awesome.

54Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:26 pm

Tanzenwolfe

The scale of everything is so realistic and cool, and Audette looks just the right bartender!

55Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:49 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Awesome place! can't say it often enough
and Audette is supercool. Love that first shot of her - right out of the action.

56Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:17 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Melancholic wrote:
Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Airbru19
Hope this works!

Wow..that dio takes up a lot of real estate but is fantastic !!
So many details and I love the work you've done with the lights and little details in the other close-up shots like the matchbox cars !!
That wine opener Audete is carrying is also a nice touch !

57Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:49 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
The Lagniappe Pub has a couple updates. It was just that time for Mardi Gras and a couple Krewe Queens paid their respects at the Pub. And the Owner, John S'mullet bought a new toy.. Yes, that is a cat on a Roomba in the photo!
Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Airbru24
Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Airbru25
Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Airbru23

58Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:53 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
Allotropos wrote:
Melancholic wrote:
Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Airbru19
Hope this works!

Wow..that dio takes up a lot of real estate but is fantastic !!
So many details and I love the work you've done with the lights and little details in the other close-up shots like the matchbox cars !!
That wine opener Audete is carrying is also a nice touch !

Thanks so much! It was part fun/part frustration putting it together. I'm always adding to and taking away from it. It's pretty chaotic and crowded now...

59Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:55 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
Illusion wrote:Awesome place! can't say it often enough
and Audette is supercool. Love that first shot of her - right out of the action.

Audette is a surprising hit. Her sculpt doesn't lend itself to a kind face, but adding a smile with an app makes her approachable. Her twin, Claudette is going to be helping her out soon... if 'helping' is what you can call it...

60Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:58 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
Tanzenwolfe wrote:The scale of everything is so realistic and cool, and Audette looks just the right bartender!  

Thanks! The jukebox is rather large, I had opportunity to buy a smaller one that wasn't as nice. Audette runs the place with no help from owner/slimeball John S'mullet...

61Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:02 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
GubernatorFan wrote:Audette and the bar look absolutely perfect together, and the kitbashing and mixing and matching of elements continues to make for a remarkably striking and realistic setting.

Thanks! I don't photograph it often as it's a major event to turn on the immense amount of lights, and I'm afraid of it collapsing every time I do. I'm pretty tense around it...It's held together by welders glue, mini glue dots and nanotape...

62Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:07 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
BAMComix wrote:What a woman! Joe, the landlord of the Ammo Arms won't shut up about her lol! I guess it must be love!

Maybe Joe can visit and keep Dax company while he waits for Nadja. Joe can chat Audette up and see if she gives in to his charms. I see double dates happening here. But what will Joe do when Audette's twin sister is hired to help Audette in the Pub? I hear she doesn't have the attractive personality of Audette, in fact she's kind of an annoying gal!

63Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:11 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
davidd wrote:I am impressed by the little details and items you find and that you think of including, like the bottle opener and the wine list in her apron, and an actual miniature check register behind the counter! The sense of realism is quite convincing!

You're always so good at noticing the little details, you really observe intently in photos the small items others don't seem to notice. Thanks Dave!

64Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant new pics of the bar Faith! That old place is really bumping now! Love the new ask a question, machine. I think you could start a trend there, a must for all bars! Very Happy .

65Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:58 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
BAMComix wrote:Brilliant new pics of the bar Faith! That old place is really bumping now! Love the new ask a question, machine. I think you could start a trend there, a  must for all bars! Very Happy .

Thanks Dal, I could only wish my pub to be a tiny bit as epic as the Arms! I saw a claw machine I want. I will have to make an arcade for the overflow fun 1/6 gadgets I keep eyeing...

66Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:54 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Excellent new pics. That’s an impressive Fortune Teller machine. So many cool details, Faith.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 1f10

67Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:41 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent new pics. That’s an impressive Fortune Teller machine. So many cool details, Faith.

Thanks! I just wish I could've made more of it by hand instead of buying pre-made items, but I don't have the patience...

68Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Melancholic wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Brilliant new pics of the bar Faith! That old place is really bumping now! Love the new ask a question, machine. I think you could start a trend there, a  must for all bars! Very Happy .

Thanks Dal, I could only wish my pub to be a tiny bit as epic as the Arms!  I saw a claw machine I want.  I will have to make an arcade for the overflow fun 1/6 gadgets I keep eyeing...

I think yours looks amazing Faith bounce . You've created a pub/bar that has it's own unique atmosphere Very Happy . I love it!

69Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:43 am

Melancholic

Melancholic

I think yours looks amazing Faith bounce . You've created a pub/bar that has it's own unique atmosphere Very Happy . I love it![/quote]

Thanks Dal, you're Always so nice and complimentary!!

70Bar diorama completion, finally - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Melancholic wrote:Thanks Dal, you're Always so nice and complimentary!!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum