OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bar diorama completion, finally

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:29 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
Just wanted to throw in these photos of my New Orleans themed bar 'The Lagniappe Pub ', complete with a Zydeco band.  It lives on my dresser...

Bar diorama completion, finally Airbru18
Bar diorama completion, finally Airbru17
Bar diorama completion, finally Airbru19

Hope this works!

2Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:04 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Wow, so many cool details, lighting, decor and props, not to mention the figures - wonderful work! Great to have it somewhere on display to admire.

3Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:41 am

Diana

Diana
That's impressive! Complete with Jukebox, performance corner and pool table! And I love all the little things on the walls, especially the bathroom door and sign. Laughing Very cool! Very Happy

4Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:01 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh how awesome! So many fun details. It's a great diorama in its own right, but also a very creative way to show off and display your figures!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:24 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant, brilliant work Faith! The bar turned out so well! I'd love to pop in for a pint. It looks lively and fun! Love it!

6Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:29 am

teamweapon

thats a really nice looking dio!!! love it Very Happy

7Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:48 am

davidd

davidd
Ohhh! Oh, maaan! That lighting you've integrated in to the Gloria Happy Hour Play Set is fantastic! The repaint and detailing is even more fantastic!

And the back bar looks so classy! That's some seriously impressive work to make the back bar look so realistic and stylish! With integrated lighting there, too!

Love those ultra-modern bar stools!

And... real neon!!!1 Shocked

Amazing make-over of a pink plastic "playline" piece! You could work on that "bar rescue" TV show!

8Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That looks completely and thoroughly excellent. The furniture, the fitting, the figures, the atmosphere, every single thing. The little alligator is a funny touch, and I hope it is intended as a stuffed prop, rather than an actual threat to customers.

9Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:49 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Oh man! That is awesome! As stated, so many cool items. The neon lights are cool. Love the guy with the washboard. That bar is something else. Excellent work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bar diorama completion, finally 1f10

10Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:01 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a very cool diorama! I especially like the neon lights on the walls.

The billard table seems a bit squeezed in and could be a bit higher, but he is nevertheless a nice addition to a bar diorama.

The band part is great

11Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:31 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Looks awesome and cozy!

12Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:39 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
That looks great!
Unfortunately, not many of these dioramas fit into one flat.

13Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:53 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really awesome little bar you got there. lots of details too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Bar diorama completion, finally 1f60e

14Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ElBundy wrote:That looks great!

Doubled sided dio walls is the way to go Very Happy

15Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:38 pm

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
The lighting and details are fantastic. Inspiring.

16Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:04 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
Tanzenwolfe wrote:Wow, so many cool details, lighting, decor and props, not to mention the figures - wonderful work! Great to have it somewhere on display to admire.

Thanks, I bought most of the things on Aliexpress I love you

17Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:07 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
BAMComix wrote:

Doubled sided dio walls is the way to go Very Happy

Thanks ! And thanks for the posters (everyone loves the bathroom Batman sign) and all the inspiration!

18Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:08 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really awesome little bar you got there. lots of details too.

Thanks! A little too much detail, it's a tight squeeze in there. Wish I had an extra foot so it wouldn't look so crowded!

19Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:12 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
Valiarde wrote:That is a very cool diorama! I especially like the neon lights on the walls.

The billard table seems a bit squeezed in and could be a bit higher, but he is nevertheless a nice addition to a bar diorama.

The band part is great

Thanks! I took the legs off the pool table and replaced them with a higher base. Yeah, It would be hard to play pool in there. I have a Foosball table I couldn't fit in there. Also an ATM and a video game....Oh well!

20Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:14 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
Dirty-Deeds wrote:The lighting and details are fantastic. Inspiring.  
Thanks, the white lights are being held up with a ton of micro glue dots! Took awhile, lol!

21Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:16 am

Melancholic

Melancholic

i'm not sure how long the top of my dresser is...I have another similar dresser if I really wanted to attach them together and build on to the bar. It is lacking in many ways!

22Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:18 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
Stryker2012 wrote:Oh man! That is awesome! As stated, so many cool items. The neon lights are cool. Love the guy with the washboard. That bar is something else. Excellent work.
The neon lights were really inexpensive, I was surprised at how cheap everything costed, but it still ate up my funds!

23Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:21 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
GubernatorFan wrote:That looks completely and thoroughly excellent. The furniture, the fitting, the figures, the atmosphere, every single thing. The little alligator is a funny touch, and I hope it is intended as a stuffed prop, rather than an actual threat to customers.

So glad you like it! It's not perfect, but room constraints, ya know? I took inspiration from my many years In New Orleans. The Zydeco bar is called 'To De Bayou' One guy has it custom printed on his shirt! It will also be decorated for holidays, especially Mardi Gras!

24Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:23 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
davidd wrote:Ohhh! Oh, maaan! That lighting you've integrated in to the Gloria Happy Hour Play Set is fantastic! The repaint and detailing is even more fantastic!

And the back bar looks so classy! That's some seriously impressive work to make the back bar look so realistic and stylish! With integrated lighting there, too!

Love those ultra-modern bar stools!

And... real neon!!!1  Shocked

Amazing make-over of a pink plastic "playline" piece! You could work on that "bar rescue" TV show!

Sooki's is fantastic, as is the Tiki bar, which I don't see much anymore. You cornered the market on Gloria bars! Lol! Thanks for motivating me to keep working on it when I wanted to quit!

25Bar diorama completion, finally Empty Re: Bar diorama completion, finally Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:25 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
teamweapon wrote:thats a really nice looking dio!!! love it Very Happy

Thanks! I'm writing my first photostory in the bar, it has Dal's character, which I surprised him with a replica. Still writing it though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum