OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creepy Hipstamatic Photos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Empty Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:37 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I was just fooling around with my new phone and the Hipstamatic app to create some creepy looking snapshots. The lens is the John S. and the film is Ina's 1969, for those who are interested.

Creepy Hipstamatic Photos 53352774820_e46769b5cd_b
Page_1 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Creepy Hipstamatic Photos 53352323861_e87e2a7694_b
Page_2 by
Gary Menten, on Flickr

2Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Empty Re: Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:38 pm

Diana

Diana
Cool effects! And that picture with the magnifying glass is too cute! Very Happy

3Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Empty Re: Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:32 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Diana wrote:Cool effects! And that picture with the magnifying glass is too cute! Very Happy

Thank-you. It's my favorite one of the lot.

4Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Empty Re: Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:00 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That magnifying lens shot is really cool. But all of them have a certain neat effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Creepy Hipstamatic Photos 1f10

5Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Empty Re: Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:00 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, the magnifying glass photo is so cool. Even Kamiko looks reasonably satisfied with her drink. The effect is eerie, perhaps, not sure about creepy. Reminds me a little of a non-total solar eclipse.

6Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Empty Re: Creepy Hipstamatic Photos Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:18 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking shots, Gary!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum