OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Introducing the 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) action figure from The Witcher, the hit Netflix fantasy drama!

Standing at approximately 12.2″ (31cm) tall, this figure features an original body with multiple points of articulation, providing a wide range of posing possibilities. The costume is crafted from real fabric, ensuring authenticity and attention to detail. With a highly accurate likeness to the character, the figure showcases finely sculpted details and a weathering effect, capturing Geralt of Rivia’s appearance.

The costume ensemble includes a necklace with the Medallion Vector, a faux leather vest, an inner suit, a faux leather belt, forearm leather pads, pants, knee pads, boots, and a fabric cape. To enhance the display and playability, three pairs of interchangeable hands (fists, sword-holding, and relaxed), three elixirs, a dagger, a meteorite sword, a silver sword, and a scabbard with a belt are included to enhance the immersive experience in this epic saga!

THE WITCHER is a trademark of CD PROJEKT, S.A. and used with permission. Set in the universe created by Andrzej Sapkowski in his series of books. © Netflix. Used with permission from Netflix.

※Item available Worldwide – excluding Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

Pre-order Price: 179.99 USD / 1,320 RMB / 1,420 HKD / 27,650 JPY

Estimated Shipment: 2nd Quarter 2024

※ Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
※ Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
※ All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
※ Orders are not transferable to third parties.

Brand

The Witcher

Merchandise Name

1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3)

Specifications

FEATURES

Approximately 12.2” (31cm) tall
Fully-articulated original body
Costume crafted from real fabric
Highly accurate likeness to the talent, featuring finely sculpted details with weathering effects
Includes various accessories for achieving different poses
COSTUME

One Medallion necklace with Medallion Vector
One faux leather vest
One inner suit
One faux leather belt
One pair of faux leather bracers
One pair of trousers
One pair of knee pads
One pair of faux leather boots
One fabric cape
ACCESSORIES

One Dagger
One Meteorite Sword
One Silver Sword
One Scabbard with belt
Three Elixirs
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands: one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of sword-holding hands, and one (1) pair of relaxed hands
Materials

PVC, ABS, POM, Fabric

Packaging Size

~ (W230 x D110 x H360) mm (1.1kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 1_webp21
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 2_webp20
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 3_webp22
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 4_webp19
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 5_webp20
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 6_webp20
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 7_webp21
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 8_webp19
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 9_webp18
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 10_web19
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 11_web17
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 12_web16
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 13_web16
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 14_web16
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 15_web15
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 16_web15
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 17_web14
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: The Witcher 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) 18_web13

#newproduct #Threezero #TheWitcher #GeraltOfRivia #male #Netflix #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. I don't watch the show so I can't tell if this is close to accurate to his appearance in this season. I can see Henry Cavill here, to a great degree, but it looks to me a bit off from Henry Cavill as Geralt, from what I have seen. The long hair would be better as real hair, perhaps, although it is apparently soft enough to not impede articulation.

Diana

Diana
Aren't Threezero a premium company? Cause this doesn't look premium to me. 
Like you said: his likeness isn't perfect, and the hair lacks detail and looks quite terrible to me.
I like the costume in principle, but I'm not sure the tailoring works for me, either.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Aren't Threezero a premium company? Cause this doesn't look premium to me. 
Like you said: his likeness isn't perfect, and the hair lacks detail and looks quite terrible to me.
I like the costume in principle, but I'm not sure the tailoring works for me, either.
Yes, Threezero is usually considered pretty good. I also thought the clothing was pretty decent, but I just don't know the source to comment on it.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Hmm, great costume detailing which is accurate to season 3, but agree head sculpt is a bit off from most angles. And the hair is always too dark grey. Happy I got the Buzztoys version, I like that head best from the versions so far.

Zes

Zes
The outfit is nice, but, as usual, Threezero fails to deliver on the head sculpt. I've seen some pretty great Henry Cavill Geralt head sculpts, so one can always do a head swap.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I actually really like this one. The head may not be perfect but looks good to me. I prefer this outfit than the S1 one. I am still debating taking plunge on the S1 one, but think will get it.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think this is my favourite Geralt figure outfit so far. The head is a bit off, but like others said, you can switch it for something better (there are many Geralt heads out there)

In some pics he looks like Jason Statham in the eyes part of the face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum